Kenya Talks • View topic - Beyond 2013: EVANS ODHIAMBO OPANY KIDERO WILL NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF KENYA. N.E.V.E.R!

Beyond 2013: EVANS ODHIAMBO OPANY KIDERO WILL NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF KENYA. N.E.V.E.R!

Discussion of general formal issues!

Postby Doctor Masinde » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 am

All,
I know that some people think that after Raila is defeated then Kidero will be the next candidate for the Presidency in 2017. Kidero can be a candidate, alright.

So please take out your pens and write this down and put it in a safe deposit box in a bank of your choice. This is as good as money.

I guarantee YOU that Dr. Evans Odhiambo Opany Kidero will NEVER ascend to the Presidency of Kenya. NEVER!

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Reputation point: 239
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby paul » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 am

who are u but just flesh blood and fire - you even don't know when u will die boss - so never say never - God's ways are special and unpredictable by the selfish human mind - nothing is impossible on earth
paul
Level: Aristocrats

Reputation point: 0

Postby Doctor Masinde » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 am

paul wrote:who are u but just flesh blood and fire - you even don't know when u will die boss - so never say never - God's ways are special and unpredictable by the selfish human mind - nothing is impossible on earth

God bless you.

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Doctor Masinde

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby kneegrow » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 am

Grandpa...

You opined earlier that EK will never be the governor of Nairobi County...Right?

Has that position changed or you have an addiction of spewing garbage every-time you smoke your underwear?

Doctor Masinde wrote:All,
I know that some people think that after Raila is defeated then Kidero will be the next candidate for the Presidency in 2017. Kidero can be a candidate, alright.

So please take out your pens and write this down and put it in a safe deposit box in a bank of your choice. This is as good as money.

I guarantee YOU that Dr. Evans Odhiambo Opany Kidero will NEVER ascend to the Presidency of Kenya. NEVER!

Respectfully,
kneegrow
Level: Lord Barons

Mood: HappyHappy
Reputation point: 62
kurutu

Postby deroo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 am

Evans Kidero is not a politician. Never will be, so is Ole Kiyapi and Dida. Raila Odinga is, Uhuru is and so is William Ruto. Kidero will not be the president of Kenya. He got the ODM nod on a technicality, but being prezz, forget it! Hiyo tu! I am talking of a man who is weak, emotionally and psychologically. A man I have known as much as I can remember singing nursery rhymes
MRC wanaongea ile lugha yetu, lugha ya Raila...Nyeff Nyeff...Akiamka asubuhi, bangi, akiamka asubuhi, pombe, aibe shamba, akitoka korti hii...WORDS THAT SLAYED A DICTATOR
deroo
Level: Nobles

Reputation point: 20
kurutu

Postby okela » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 am

Masinde,
I think on Evans Kidero you are being petty. Leave the man alone, because he has not hurt you. We all recall how you have maintained a sustained attack on Raila, but you gave your reasons for the personal hatred and for that we gave you the benefit of the doubt. Raila may not become President for reasons of his own making and also the complicated political and social dynamics in Kenya today.

Kidero is an efficient manager in his own right and has every right to pursue any office including the highest office in the land. Do I detect that you have something against any Luo who has risen above the ranks of smoking out rats from the California sewage system. Do I detect that you suffer from a disease called Nyiegosis Masindetype?? I admire your intellect, but sometimes you start painting the picture of someone who relishes being destructive for no apparent reason.

Perhaps outing you here will nip your propensity to use cyberspace to malign all Luo men and women in Kenya that you perceive to have risen above playing games with rodents in sewage lines.

Ondoch meru
Last edited by okela on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
okela

Reputation point: 22
kurutu

Postby okela » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:36 am

deroo wrote: Uhuru is and so is William Ruto. I am talking of a man who is weak, emotionally and psychologically. A man I have known as much as I can remember singing nursery rhymes

Here comes another one. Uhuru got his political horns by dint of heritage. Ruto got his by hustling through the Kanu Youth movement in the 1990s. Kidero has gotten his by sheer determination and personal charm. Let us not use Masindetype Nyiegosis to bring fellow Luos down.
okela

kurutu

Postby Doctor Masinde » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 am

okela wrote:Masinde,
Kidero is an efficient manager in his own right and has every right to pursue any office including the highest office in the land.

If you care to know, this is based on the economic raping of Busia sugarcane farmers by Kidero when he was the CEO of Mumias Sugar Company. Insulting me will not change what he did to those poor farmers.

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Doctor Masinde

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby okela » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 am

Doctor Masinde wrote:If you care to know, this is based on the economic raping of Busia sugarcane farmers by Kidero when he was the CEO of Mumias Sugar Company. Insulting me will not change what he did to those poor farmers.
Respectfully,

If you care to know, Ruto, Jirongo, Mudavadi and Moi nearly brought Kenya to its economic knees through dubious machinations starting with Youth for Kanu all the way to Goldenberg. Moi served as President, while Mudavadi and Ruto are seriously in the race for top leadership. If you care to know, Kenyatta rendered thousands of people landless, and his family carried it forward. Uhuru is a serious candidate for leadership now.

Why are you so elective in your condemnation of bullshit. Why do you attack Kidero, but give all other Kings of rot a free pass?
okela

kurutu

Postby Doctor Masinde » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am

okela wrote:
Doctor Masinde wrote:If you care to know, this is based on the economic raping of Busia sugarcane farmers by Kidero when he was the CEO of Mumias Sugar Company. Insulting me will not change what he did to those poor farmers.
Respectfully,

If you care to know, Ruto, Jirongo, Mudavadi and Moi nearly brought Kenya to its economic knees through dubious machinations starting with Youth for Kanu all the way to Goldenberg. Moi served as President, while Mudavadi and Ruto are seriously in the race for top leadership. If you care to know, Kenyatta rendered thousands of people landless, and his family carried it forward. Uhuru is a serious candidate for leadership now.

Why are you so elective in your condemnation of bullshit. Why do you attack Kidero, but give all other Kings of rot a free pass?

It is up to you to join me in exposing the corrupt leaders in Kenya. For example, you have paraded the names of Ruto, Mudavadi and Jirongo as having nearly brought down Kenya to its economic knees and yet, there is no single thread you have started to condemn these individuals. I obviously cannot dedicate my energy to condemning everybody.. I just don't have the time and I wont be effective and efficient in condemning everybody that's why I choose to focus on a specific personality, work on him/her until I prevent him from ascending to the presidency then move on to the next corrupt personality...That's my strategy and it has worked fabulously with Raila Odinga.

WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING THE SAME THING I AM DOING? WHY ARE YOU NOT EXPOSING THE OTHER ROTTEN PERSONALITIES LIKE I AM DOING?

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Doctor Masinde

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby okela » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 am

Doctor Masinde wrote:.WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING THE SAME THING I AM DOING? WHY ARE YOU NOT EXPOSING THE OTHER ROTTEN PERSONALITIES LIKE I AM DOING? Respectfully,

Because yours is the theater of the demented
okela

kurutu

Postby Doctor Masinde » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:42 am

okela wrote:
Doctor Masinde wrote:.WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING THE SAME THING I AM DOING? WHY ARE YOU NOT EXPOSING THE OTHER ROTTEN PERSONALITIES LIKE I AM DOING? Respectfully,

Because yours is the theater of the demented

Don't focus on me sir/madam, focus on the characters you have identified as corrupt. You are not helping the cause of eradicating corruption when you attack me just because I have started exposing your fellow tribesman whose corrupt practices as MD of Mumias Sugar Company left poor farmers with a lot of heartache and pain.

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Doctor Masinde

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby okela » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 am

Doctor Masinde wrote:Don't focus on me sir/madam, focus on the characters you have identified as corrupt. You are not helping the cause of eradicating corruption when you attack me just because I have started exposing your fellow tribesman whose corrupt practices as MD of Mumias Sugar Company left poor farmers with a lot of heartache and pain.Respectfully,

Sir/Madam: Here is why your theater is demented: Ruto, Moi, Uhuru and Mudavadi are all seriously corrupt. They can be President. On the other hand, Kidero is allegedly corrupt. He will never be president!!

Obviously you have strangled too many rats in your line of duty.
okela

kurutu

Postby Doctor Masinde » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:03 am

okela wrote:
Doctor Masinde wrote:Don't focus on me sir/madam, focus on the characters you have identified as corrupt. You are not helping the cause of eradicating corruption when you attack me just because I have started exposing your fellow tribesman whose corrupt practices as MD of Mumias Sugar Company left poor farmers with a lot of heartache and pain.Respectfully,

Sir/Madam: Here is why your theater is demented: Ruto, Moi, Uhuru and Mudavadi are all seriously corrupt. They can be President. On the other hand, Kidero is allegedly corrupt. He will never be president!!

Obviously you have strangled too many rats in your line of duty.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will think about Ruto, Moi, Uhuru and Mudavadi as I work on Kidero.

God bless you.

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Doctor Masinde

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Karega » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 am

I have no evidence to prove this but i think Kidero will not beat Waititu. Kidero's numbers are being overestimated and Waititu is being underrated. It may turn out like contest YT2 had with Jimnah Mbaru in TNA. All i heard then was that no one will vote yt2 but he gave Jimnah a beating. Or is it the crowd i talk politics with? Anyhow we are soon finding out!
Karega
Level: Nobles

Reputation point: 82
kurutu

Next

Return to General(Formal Discussions)