Kenya Talks • View topic - Eld magistrate Beatrice Mosiria: I want her go home

Eld magistrate Beatrice Mosiria: I want her go home

Discussion of general formal issues!

Postby True RV » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:32 am

I want this woman magistrate from Eld, (now works at Iten) retired. I have beef with her. She wanted to sell trv's property saying trv is dead. She tried to sit in a trial where his fellow Kisii man shot dead Kimutai, an elected MP from Kipsigis. I am fed up with this woman and I want her go home. But I need some help/advice on how to proceed
-TRV.com-
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Reputation point: 358
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Imanit » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 am

Write to the Judicial Service Commission with hard fact and cc Mutunga. Build a case against her and every 3 months write to JSC in no time she will be transferred on sent home.
Imanit
Level: Imperial Majesty

Mood: CoolCool
Reputation point: 132
kurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 am

Imanit wrote:Write to the Judicial Service Commission with hard fact and cc Mutunga. Build a case against her and every 3 months write to JSC in no time she will be transferred on sent home.

Imagine I hade to intervene by making personal phone call to her. I have two recorded messages on the call.

I had to use my police friends at Eld to fish out her phone number
-TRV.com-
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Gumzo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 am

True RV wrote:
Imanit wrote:Write to the Judicial Service Commission with hard fact and cc Mutunga. Build a case against her and every 3 months write to JSC in no time she will be transferred on sent home.

Imagine I hade to intervene by making personal phone call to her. I have two recorded messages on the call.

I had to use my police friends at Eld to fish out her phone number

Recruitment of vetting board members has started today
ahmednassir will be a member
there are (or will soon be) published contacts addresses for those who want to talk or write to the board
so shut up and start drafting your complaint against Beatrice Mosira in proper readable and understandable English
you can post a draft here and the NIPATE community can help correct your atrocious grammar and spelling in order to avoid a situation where the Ahmednassir walalo simply throws out your legitimate complaint because of poor presentation.
The problem with freedom of speech is the freedom we have after the speech. - Pj Wa Njambi
Gumzo

Reputation point: 215
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby independent » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

with good legit papers you can have it discussed in kassfm that will bring the spotlight on her and more people will come out and it will get CJ maskio toboa
Ambia bibi yako awache kumangamanga
independent

Reputation point: 220
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 am

I am seriously considering launching this complaint and I will start from today to collect additional evidence from the ground. Imagine the woman even drove a buyer to my plot and offered to sell it
-TRV.com-
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Reeves » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 am

True RV wrote:I am seriously considering launching this complaint and I will start from today to collect additional evidence from the ground. Imagine the woman even drove a buyer to my plot and offered to sell it

TRV Just do it. Thats the purpose for vetting. Get as much details and evidence as you got and present it to JSC.Those are the peeps that should be thrown out of the Judciary
Reeves
Level: Nobles

Reputation point: 20
kurutu

Postby Omollo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 am

True RV wrote:I want this woman magistrate from Eld, (now works at Iten) retired. I have beef with her. She wanted to sell trv's property saying trv is dead. She tried to sit in a trial where his fellow Kisii man shot dead Kimutai, an elected MP from Kipsigis. I am fed up with this woman and I want her go home. But I need some help/advice on how to proceed

Simple: Hire a lawyer to present your case when her vetting comes up. Make sure she has not applied for a job at the High court because then you need to really hurry. If she has applied for a judge's position contact the JSC ASAP and alert them of your incoming memo.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread
Omollo

Mood: CoolCool
Reputation point: 704
kurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Gumzo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:55 pm

independent wrote:with good legit papers you can have it discussed in kassfm that will bring the spotlight on her and more people will come out and it will get CJ maskio toboa

Independent,

TRV's complaint is not a kalenjin complaint such that it needs to go via kalenjin channels like kassFM
The vetting board is inviting all people with complaints to contact them and there is no need to use indirect idiotic uncalled for channels like kassFM.

you need to make an effort to view stuff above the narrow tribal lines.

kubaff !!!
The problem with freedom of speech is the freedom we have after the speech. - Pj Wa Njambi
Gumzo

Reputation point: 215
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Gumzo, I hv an extensive amount of saved sms about this lady. I was at a breaking point when I personally placed a call to her from abroad on the matter. I record all my important calls. i hv the discussion in my phone. The matter came up later at shareholders meeting at plot site when somebody claimed the plot,ati sold by Beatrice Mosiria.This meeting well documented, less than 9 months ago
-TRV.com-
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 pm

I totally appreciate comments from you all. TRV will take a first step this day, thanks to Omollo. I seek guidance from a local lawyer
-TRV.com-
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 am

Let me add that TRV has started taking moves to collect additional evidence to send this lady home, thanks all. I will update the forum on this.

Omollo, a lawywer will be in contract by this weekend. I dont mind spending 100k compared to the over million Mosiria would have made out of trv's property
-TRV.com-
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Return to General(Formal Discussions)