North Rift Pundit
Level: Lord Barons

Mood: AngryAngry
Reputation point: 210
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby NativeSon1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 am

Robina wrote:Perverts

I do not think that we are perverts.

It is just that our good Lord, in his infinite wisdom, created this "thing" called woman that is just too much for us and too much for our own good. I say this in a good way.

We are literally infatuated by a woman's body. Now Robina, go bathe in a river and chances are, you will soon realise that there is a dude ogling behind the straws and the reeds that grow by the river bed just to catch a glimpse of your voluptuous curves. It could just be a ten year old boy (oh yes, he is a man) or an eighty year old man. It doesn't matter.

( Even wiser men than us, divinely annointed, Kings David and Solomon weren't strong enough)

Is it creepy? Perhaps but you know what, it happens more than anyone is willing to admit. May be we are all creepy. All men.

Now, the converse rately or almost never happens.

Now, if only you guys knew what goes on in a man's mind (some of the time) whenever you pass by.

Even your father Robina, and your uncles, just like my father and my uncles are infatuated by the female body.

A friend of mine told me this; (it is something he was told by his grandfather just as a piece of advise). "Kamau, Njohi híû, na mútumia muthaka, citigathira"! I have never forgotten that.

Literally translated, it means that readily brewed beer, and beautiful women will never get finished. They will always be there- with us men and they will always consume our time but we have to march on irrespective.

They are our temptation (for those who imbibe alcohol) and our joy. We are enchanted by your bodies. It is beyond our control. That is just the truth.

It is the ethereal joy of our whole being and our existence.

Now, back to the topic at hand. i do not think,that that is Lupita. Hawafanani hata. I could be wrong.
NativeSon1

Reputation point: 75
kurutu

Postby kiuragitungu » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:15 am

Lupita Lupita eveeywhere all the time. Can we move on to something more interesting? Shes not that pretty, miguu Kiwi!
kiuragitungu

Reputation point: 200
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Panzer. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:10 am

that is not Lupita. Be patient her pictures will surface soon.
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876
Panzer.
Level: Council of the gods

Mood: CoolCool
Reputation point: 44
kurutu

Postby North Rift Pundit » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:10 am

1. I do not even fancy LUPITA so much. I just know her as a black greenhorn of Hollywood. She's flat chested as was suggested by someone. Some of us love women with proper chests and moderate chocolate complexion far from what LUPITA has
2. I think it's only in Kenya where LUPITA is talked about. I haven't heard or read from gossip magazines about her
NRP,
End or rant.
North Rift Pundit

Mood: AngryAngry
Reputation point: 210
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Kunadawa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 am

The pretty girl...

has a new admirer

Kunadawa
Level: Imperial Majesty

Reputation point: 90
kurutu

Postby Robina » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:51 am

Native, my comment was in good taste. A quip. I don't begrudge men for their natural instincts. Done in the right way we actually appreciate the attention :-)

Let me ask you something. If given your life experiences you somewhat got to be born again. Say the way Plato paints a scene of spirits choosing what to be in the afterworld, in The Republic.

Would you select to be a man or woman?

NativeSon1 wrote:
Robina wrote:Perverts

I do not think that we are perverts.

It is just that our good Lord, in his infinite wisdom, created this "thing" called woman that is just too much for us and too much for our own good. I say this in a good way.

We are literally infatuated by a woman's body. Now Robina, go bathe in a river and chances are, you will soon realise that there is a dude ogling behind the straws and the reeds that grow by the river bed just to catch a glimpse of your voluptuous curves. It could just be a ten year old boy (oh yes, he is a man) or an eighty year old man. It doesn't matter.

( Even wiser men than us, divinely annointed, Kings David and Solomon weren't strong enough)

Is it creepy? Perhaps but you know what, it happens more than anyone is willing to admit. May be we are all creepy. All men.

Now, the converse rately or almost never happens.

Now, if only you guys knew what goes on in a man's mind (some of the time) whenever you pass by.

Even your father Robina, and your uncles, just like my father and my uncles are infatuated by the female body.

A friend of mine told me this; (it is something he was told by his grandfather just as a piece of advise). "Kamau, Njohi híû, na mútumia muthaka, citigathira"! I have never forgotten that.

Literally translated, it means that readily brewed beer, and beautiful women will never get finished. They will always be there- with us men and they will always consume our time but we have to march on irrespective.

They are our temptation (for those who imbibe alcohol) and our joy. We are enchanted by your bodies. It is beyond our control. That is just the truth.

It is the ethereal joy of our whole being and our existence.

Now, back to the topic at hand. i do not think,that that is Lupita. Hawafanani hata. I could be wrong.
Robina

Mood: ScreamScream
Reputation point: 215
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Kunadawa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:42 am

one more view of the luscious beauty....

Kunadawa

kurutu

Postby Kunadawa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:43 am

hii pia sio mbaya...

Kunadawa

kurutu

Postby coraldrop » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:10 pm

First, OP's photo is from a series of photographs of West African ladies by photographer Uwe Ommer
http://redblow.com/black-ladies-by-uwe-ommer/

Lupita's chest is too small, even if she were to bend they would project 1cm more.
12 years a slave caps

coraldrop
Level: Untouchables

Reputation point: 0

Postby kiuragitungu » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Thats not Lupita. Hapa dashboard Lupita resembles a table.
kiuragitungu

Reputation point: 200
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Mheshimiwa » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:00 pm

root wrote:That can't be Lupita Nyongo.

Lupita is a Kethi Kilonzo type Girl.

No actress has ever been a Kethi Kilonzo type girl.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness - Isaiah 34:7
Mheshimiwa

Reputation point: 70
kurutu

Postby Doctor Mandazi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:14 pm

North Rift Pundit wrote:1. Babe has good tits over there

That for sure is a very nice pair so we know she has 1 out of the 3 required for a real woman, now we need to see No. 2 which is a very hairy busy and No. 3 which is a matakable ass.
Doctor Mandazi

Reputation point: 225
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Hulkafunda » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Dr Mandazi I do not put much emphasis on the matakable ass since I access my things from front despite the mindblowing doggystyle. Pussy must always be clean shaven
Hulkafunda

Reputation point: 225
kurutukurutukurutu

PreviousNext

Return to General(Formal Discussions)