Kenya Talks • View topic - Dr. Prophet Owuor Uhuru Park 22-24 Feb. 2013

Dr. Prophet Owuor Uhuru Park 22-24 Feb. 2013

Discussion of general formal issues!

Postby Imanit » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 am

I have been a skeptic on Dr. Owour's prophesies. Last weekend I was up country and I talked to a local yaani mashinane person on the coming elections. I told him they would be peaceful. He told me about Dr. Owour prophesy and the need of prayers this coming weekend. I didn't take it seriously. About an hour ago a colleague brings me the flier on the event and tells me the will be 6 million Kenyans plus thousands of foreigners and about 100,000 security people. That's when I started thinking about this seriously. All presidential candidates will be there. Who can miss a crowd of 3 million....is that possible? It remains to be seen. Something to ponder below:
http://www.kenya-today.com/opinion/prophecy-post-elections-phenomenon-in-kenya

Dr. Owuor prophesy: post-election violence in Kenya
November 30, 2012|Posted in: Opinion

By William Makora

I do not often read from books of prophecies. I read from books of history and psychology. I read from proverbs. I read from gospel of peace, truth and reconciliation. I read from books of power and progress. But one latter-day prophet, Dr. David Owuor of Repentance and Holiness, has put a reverse appetite in me. I listen more to his prophecies, especially, those that concern Kenya. I listen because, contrary to common prophets, Dr. Owuor proves true to the God I worship. He is a God of repentance, restoration and holiness. Falsehood is not in Jehovah and whatever He says come to pass.

God, through His vessel Dr. Owuor, has proclaimed His anger for human immorality, revealing how He would punish the people unless they repent from their evil ways and embraced the ‘True Way of Holiness’. It has all come to pass over the years.

When the Dr. Owuor prophesied about earthquakes in China, Chile, US’s Mexico and California, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Colombia, Tanzania, Kenya’s Nairobi among others, they were fulfilled. When he warned that floods would hit Australia, Malta, Kenya, etc, it happened. When he warns about wars, they do not miss to come. In all the revelations, God provides a way: “Repent from your iniquities for the mitigation of the impending effects of the wrath of Jehovah!”

Through this same servant of Jehovah, God has warned of impending wars in Korea, America, Israel, Kenya, among others. He has warned of mighty distress that would fatally sweep the face of the lands with blood and anguish; with gnashing of teeth and desolation. By his tongue, the Lord has summoned the people to fast and pray so that He alleviates the corollaries.

I believe in Dr. Owuor’s prophecies. He is a man of God. If he would not be calling people to repentance and holiness; if he was not calling people to Jehovah Adonai by reconciliation in Christ Jesus; I would doubt him. He cannot be serving another master and direct people to turn to God in tears in supplication for forgiveness and mercy.

Today in Kenya at 7 a.m. on NTV, there was Prophet Dr. Owuor warning Kenyans of a pending terrible animosity, “with a worse magnitude than the 2008 violence”. It will sweep Kenya with flood of blood and wananchi will hack one another like ones hacking down trees. Kenyans will kill one another with renewed appetite and the agony will be as horrible as never ever seen in the land. He said it will occur simultaneously with the elections to disguise the cause. In the same respect, Jehovah has asked Kenyan leadership to lead the people in a fast on 2nd and 3rd of March, 2013, two days to the voting exercise.

I can believe this prophecy. It sounds quite immediate but I believe it will come to pass. I repeat I believe in Dr. Owuor’s prophecies. He is a man of God. If he would not be calling people to repentance and holiness; if he was not calling people to Jehovah Adonai by reconciliation in Christ Jesus; I would doubt him. He cannot be serving another master and direct people to turn to God in tears in supplication and imploration for forgiveness and mercy. This prophecy gonna come to pass if Kenyans doubt or ignore it.

[The] reason I believe something is seriously wrong during this political season is the activities of politicians. There are reports and claims of tribal alliances formed against others.

The coming elections in Kenya have indications of worst schemes for animosities. The phenomenon raises its ugly face in killings like the ones recently seen in Tana River, Baragoi and Garissa. Antagonisms like one currently shoved through the throats of the Digo by controversial court orders granted to one Evans Waitiki, son of Kamau Waitiki, seeking to evict over 50, 000 people from the land believed to be grabbed in the early days of independence indicate plans to destabilize the nation in this election period. We can pray to Jehovah for help.

Another reason I believe something is seriously wrong during this political season is the activities of politicians. There are reports and claims of tribal alliances formed against others. This is one of the causes of election distress in 2008 that left many people dead, displaced and property destroyed. The other malevolent act of politicians that stands to sponsor one of the most atrocious violence in Kenya is ‘the buying of allegiance’ with money. It makes me fear a lot because such characters that spend the money may not accept the results when they lose elections. They may use violence as ‘the last part of the game’. That is disastrous to credulous people.

The other malevolent act of politicians that stands to sponsor one of the most atrocious violence in Kenya is ‘the buying of allegiance’ with money. It makes me fear a lot because such characters that spend the money may not accept the results when they lose elections. They may use violence as ‘the last part of the game’.

As they take precautions, President Mwai Kibaki and PM Raila Odinga have no option; they have obligation to take Kenyans to prayers in accordance with voice of the man of God, lest we perish in the heinous turmoil.
Last edited by Imanit on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imanit
Level: Imperial Majesty

Mood: CoolCool
Reputation point: 132
kurutukurutu

Postby NattyDread » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:53 am

Partisan, tribal religious quackery.... inspired by deep desperation:

In 2007, it was Bishop "Babymaker" Deya's turn, until he got into deep shit and was abandoned:

NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods

Reputation point: 342
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby petals » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 am

Dr Owuor rallies still perplexes me. I was in Kisumu on Dec 31 and his crusade virtually put Kisumu to a standstill. What was evident is that most of all the school buses from all over the country were hired for the purpose. For a whole 4 hours we could not move as his entourage consisting of hundreds of cars had taken over the Kisumu Kericho road. I hope in Nairobi they will do some traffic diversions.
petals

Reputation point: 210
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Kichwa Mbaya » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 am

I am not asking anybody to believe in GOD because that is not my job, but do not ignore or dismiss religion. This stuff is very powerful to the brains of human beings and is an elephant that you cannot dismiss or ignore no matter what you personaly think about it. A politician who is seriously thinking about getting elected in Kenya must embrace religion very tightly otherwise you are in the wrong business. Never mess around with peoples religion or show disrespect for it in anyway. If you do not believe in it, just keep your thoughts to yourself or when you are around people who you are sure think the same. Using logic to rebutt religion is silly because it thrives outside of that arena. Its like playing hockey with a baseball bat.
Kichwa Mbaya

Reputation point: 314
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Imanit » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 am

Hey Pets keep away from town Saturday & Sunday. It will be a grid lock I tell you.
Petals wrote:Dr Owuor rallies still perplexes me. I was in Kisumu on Dec 31 and his crusade virtually put Kisumu to a standstill. What was evident is that most of all the school buses from all over the country were hired for the purpose. For a whole 4 hours we could not move as his entourage consisting of hundreds of cars had taken over the Kisumu Kericho road. I hope in Nairobi they will do some traffic diversions.
Imanit
Level: Imperial Majesty

Reputation point: 132
kurutukurutu

Postby RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:27 am

We can all sing, dance & pray and do the whole nine yards get together but after the ululation and commotion, Uhuruto have to go to statehouse. Anything else is voodoo!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya
RV Heavy hitter!

Mood: HappyHappy
Reputation point: 305
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Return to General(Formal Discussions)