Kenya Talks • View topic - Surprised Uhuru Kenyatta is not married

Surprised Uhuru Kenyatta is not married

Discussion of general formal issues!

Postby True RV » Fri May 06, 2011 1:48 pm

In my part of the world, having a ring from your dear wife also tells a lot about your public life. I have NEVER seen a photo of a young politician here who do not have a seal/fingering from a wife. Look at Uhuru. This is not an example many would appreciate.

http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/11 ... /-/PIX25b2916b5c49db617f52fa5ea48efee7
-TRV -
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Reputation point: 358
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Ngina » Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

I think he is separated or something like that. Not to many mordern mamas can tolerate hitting the bottle that hard. With ukimwi lurking in the shadows people like Uhuru pose a public health risk.
Ngina
Level: Lord Barons

Reputation point: 103
kurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Fri May 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Ngina wrote:I think he is separated or something like that. Not to many mordern mamas can tolerate hitting the bottle that hard. With ukimwi lurking in the shadows people like Uhuru pose a public health risk.

I like FIDA when it highlights the flight of women nyumbani. This is one area I dont agree with Kenyatta?'s law. In my Scandinavia women+men enter into 50-50 contract in marriage unless. There is only 1 woman woman in your life shares 50-50 with you even into all property. What does the new Kenyan law say? Where is FIDA?
-TRV -
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Ngina » Fri May 06, 2011 2:24 pm

True RV wrote:
Ngina wrote:I think he is separated or something like that. Not to many mordern mamas can tolerate hitting the bottle that hard. With ukimwi lurking in the shadows people like Uhuru pose a public health risk.

I like FIDA when it highlights the flight of women nyumbani. This is one area I dont agree with Kenyatta?'s law. In my Scandinavia women+men enter into 50-50 contract in marriage unless. There is only 1 woman woman in your life shares 50-50 with you even into all property. What does the new Kenyan law say? Where is FIDA?

That is Kenya 50 years from now. Right now a man can even tell his wife to move out of the marital bed for the ndogo ndogo and there aint nothing his wife can do about it.
Ngina
Level: Lord Barons

Reputation point: 103
kurutukurutu

Postby True RV » Fri May 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Ngina wrote:That is Kenya 50 years from now. Right now a man can even tell his wife to move out of the marital bed for the ndogo ndogo and there aint nothing his wife can do about it.

sad but true, very true. ndogo ndogo offers only a new twist of screwing men in ways you cannot get at nyumbani woman
-TRV -
True RV

kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby Energizer » Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 am

TRV, Uhuru is still very happily married to the former Ms Margaret Gakuo. She is the one who accompanied him to the Hague together with their son Jomo. After being married to the same woman for over 25 years, one can be forgiven for not wearing a ring everyday. Wachana na Ngina's spiteful propaganda and rumours, she knows nothing.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda
Energizer

Mood: CoolCool
Reputation point: 230
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Omollo » Sun May 08, 2011 4:28 am

Energizer wrote:TRV, Uhuru is still very happily married to the former Ms Margaret Gakuo. She is the one who accompanied him to the Hague together with their son Jomo. After being married to the same woman for over 25 years, one can be forgiven for not wearing a ring everyday. Wachana na Ngina's spiteful propaganda and rumours, she knows nothing.

Energizer

Pity that you of all the people should complain. When it is all about putting down somebody the truth matters not. You have never seen anything wrong with making statements you knew to be false against people you disagree with politically and then using plenty of energy and time to "defend" the lie.

Any way here is the truth I can swear to: Yes, Uhuru Kenyatta was indeed married to Margaret - a soft spoken, unassuming woman - but Margaret walked away on him because of very heavy drinking and non performance. I mean which married young woman would go a full year without sex?

That the kid you refer to is not Uhuru's biological son but an act of mercy by the younger (better organized) brother - which is the reason for the split. So Jomo is Uhuru's nephew and not son.

Yes she was in The Hague but that was for show - it happens all the time.

Any way, Uhuru is not known for his stories with women. There has not even been a rumor involving a WOMAN. There have been other rumors yes, but not about women. A guy like him in Kenya would be having 3 wives - like his father - and a string of mistresses. What is wrong with him?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread
Omollo

Reputation point: 704
kurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby bryan275 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 am

Energizer wrote:TRV, Uhuru is still very happily married to the former Ms Margaret Gakuo. She is the one who accompanied him to the Hague together with their son Jomo. After being married to the same woman for over 25 years, one can be forgiven for not wearing a ring everyday. Wachana na Ngina's spiteful propaganda and rumours, she knows nothing.

Just how happy is a marriage that spans 4,000 miles between the partners day in day out?
“Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the innocent."Exodus 23:8
bryan275

Reputation point: 60
kurutu

Postby Energizer » Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 am

The truth is that you are spreading rumours. I personally know these people and you are lying, your stock in trade.

Omollo wrote:

Energizer

Pity that you of all the people should complain. When it is all about putting down somebody the truth matters not. You have never seen anything wrong with making statements you knew to be false against people you disagree with politically and then using plenty of energy and time to "defend" the lie.

Any way here is the truth I can swear to: Yes, Uhuru Kenyatta was indeed married to Margaret - a soft spoken, unassuming woman - but Margaret walked away on him because of very heavy drinking and non performance. I mean which married young woman would go a full year without sex?

That the kid you refer to is not Uhuru's biological son but an act of mercy by the younger (better organized) brother - which is the reason for the split. So Jomo is Uhuru's nephew and not son.

Yes she was in The Hague but that was for show - it happens all the time.

Any way, Uhuru is not known for his stories with women. There has not even been a rumor involving a WOMAN. There have been other rumors yes, but not about women. A guy like him in Kenya would be having 3 wives - like his father - and a string of mistresses. What is wrong with him?
Energizer

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Energizer » Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 am

More rumours.

bryan275 wrote:

Just how happy is a marriage that spans 4,000 miles between the partners day in day out?
Energizer

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby bryan275 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 am

Energizer wrote:More rumours.

bryan275 wrote:

Yep, from the person that lives next door to Ms Margaret in England :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the innocent."Exodus 23:8
bryan275

Reputation point: 60
kurutu

Postby Energizer » Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 am

Y
ep, from the person that lives next door to Ms Margaret in England :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what if you are her neighbour, what does that prove? The fact that she took she time to show her support in accompanying her husband go the Hague puts paid to your lies. As her neighbour, has she confided in you the state of her marriage? Maybe you are even tapping the fruit?
Energizer

kurutukurutukurutu

Postby Omollo » Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 am

Energizer

I sympathize with your concerns but I am sorry, there is no room for favors in the face of FACTS! Uhuru never really fully addressed the gay rumors about him, did he? I am open to persuasion if you can show me any place and time when he refuted the stories of gay escapades. I did not manufacture these as you know the internet was full of that in 2002. The people who led in revealing this information were some of the most respected Kikuyus alive today. As you Energizer very well know, Kikuyus, unlike Luos, never tell lies! Even Masinde would support me on that. Kikuyus are reliable and if you were to come up with a Doctor Masinde Index of Tribal Truthfulness (DMITT), Luos would be at the very bottom! There is no doubt about that!

Then there was the Boston Story that never went away. I mean the guy has a lot of scandals and now that a number of Kamatusa (also high on DMITT) are out against him, be sure to hear more of that because they apparently know him better than the rest of us.

Lastly but not least is the SECRET medical condition that the same Kikuyus told all of us. That was never refuted. In fact the only person who refuted it happened to be a Luo and as you know Luos do not score very highly on DMITT - meaning there matter was never refuted at all.

You are asking us to believe that you know this because you live near them? Well, what proof are you offering? Can you post verifiable information that can back up your claims of living near them? Or do you want us to simply accept your word? Your word is not good enough considering you have in the past stood firm behind lies that cast your friends in good light and denigrated your enemies. Besides, if we start accepting people's words as truth without proof, soon we shall begin accepting the word of Luos (which as you know score poorly on DMITT!), therefore sorry Engergizer, do not take this personally, but your word is not good enough.

Of course had you occasionally accepted the truth in the past, I might consider it. You have never accepted the truth.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread
Omollo

Reputation point: 704
kurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutukurutu

Postby niclasclause » Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 am

You guys are not being real. This here http://on.fb.me/mAtzBw is a link to UK's facebook page where he has posted pictures of his wife Margaret on churchill live who accompanied him to the show last week. Here's another one http://on.fb.me/llGOrY. Note that he has actually labelled the pictures clearly so there is no room for speculation.
niclasclause
Level: Nobles

Mood: HappyHappy
Reputation point: 200
kurutukurutukurutu

Postby NattyDread » Mon May 09, 2011 3:55 am

Assuming that every member of Nipate is a mature adult, it is hard to believe that this piece of petty gossip generated so many "serious" responses. Yet, as Ole Ole demonstrated earlier, there's enough substance to discuss if one wants to criticize Uhuru.
NattyDread

Reputation point: 337
kurutukurutukurutukurutu

Next

Return to General(Formal Discussions)