Right Wing Kenya.

Discussion of general issues.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Fri May 12, 2017 10:10 am

Cultural marxism must be destroyed.

http://rightwingkenya.boards.net/

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri May 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Mheshimiwa, are you inviting us to Kenya Fox :lol: :lol: with the admin having a dialogue with himself :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) I don't think that Kenya's political style is shaped in the dichotomy form we see in the west - Dems vs Rep, Liberals Vs Conservative, Pro Abortion vs Anti Aborting. No, that is not grouping of Kenyans' political profile. 8-)
Mheshimiwa wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:10 am
Cultural marxism must be destroyed.

http://rightwingkenya.boards.net/
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Re: Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Sat May 13, 2017 6:27 pm

pj wa njambi wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:53 pm
Mheshimiwa, are you inviting us to Kenya Fox :lol: :lol: with the admin having a dialogue with himself :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) I don't think that Kenya's political style is shaped in the dichotomy form we see in the west - Dems vs Rep, Liberals Vs Conservative, Pro Abortion vs Anti Aborting. No, that is not grouping of Kenyans' political profile. 8-)
PJ kenyan politics will one day reflect american politics.
Its only a matter of time before Social Democratic party of Kenya becomes a force.

User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Re: Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Sat May 13, 2017 7:11 pm

All parties in Kenya list in their profile whether they are right, center or left. I don't know why this insistence on being ignorant persists.

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat May 13, 2017 10:56 pm

PJ kenyan politics will one day reflect american politics.
I am with you on that.

Although I think that inclination toward conservatism or Liberalism in the U.S is more issue based than party based (and I think that Kenya is likely to develop party identification in that regard). For example, a party ID'ing itself as Liberal may not be conservative on social issues such as distancing religion from state, sexual orientation issues. In the US Blacks are general liberal, but on the issue of religion, they are as conservative as republicans in that they prefer to including "God/Church" in "State". What will be interesting to watch as our party politics mature, is how parties/people with deal with economics politics/policies on things like "tunataka serikal itusaidie", high tax and spending, laying off civil servants to downsize government, raising tax to fund state-of-the-art policing, etc. Such are the issues that will shape party ID. Current parties are just vehicles for elections other than parties like SDP. The original DP was quickly shaping to be the Conservative Party. I do not think the original FORD was necessarily the Liberal Party because it comprised of leaders who were/are fiscally very conservative such as Matiba...my subjective take.
Mheshimiwa wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 6:27 pm
pj wa njambi wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:53 pm
Mheshimiwa, are you inviting us to Kenya Fox :lol: :lol: with the admin having a dialogue with himself :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) I don't think that Kenya's political style is shaped in the dichotomy form we see in the west - Dems vs Rep, Liberals Vs Conservative, Pro Abortion vs Anti Aborting. No, that is not grouping of Kenyans' political profile. 8-)
PJ kenyan politics will one day reflect american politics.
Its only a matter of time before Social Democratic party of Kenya becomes a force.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Re: Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Mon May 15, 2017 7:53 am

pj wa njambi wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:56 pm
PJ kenyan politics will one day reflect american politics.
I am with you on that.

Although I think that inclination toward conservatism or Liberalism in the U.S is more issue based than party based (and I think that Kenya is likely to develop party identification in that regard). For example, a party ID'ing itself as Liberal may not be conservative on social issues such as distancing religion from state, sexual orientation issues. In the US Blacks are general liberal, but on the issue of religion, they are as conservative as republicans in that they prefer to including "God/Church" in "State". What will be interesting to watch as our party politics mature, is how parties/people with deal with economics politics/policies on things like "tunataka serikal itusaidie", high tax and spending, laying off civil servants to downsize government, raising tax to fund state-of-the-art policing, etc. Such are the issues that will shape party ID. Current parties are just vehicles for elections other than parties like SDP. The original DP was quickly shaping to be the Conservative Party. I do not think the original FORD was necessarily the Liberal Party because it comprised of leaders who were/are fiscally very conservative such as Matiba...my subjective take.
Mheshimiwa wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 6:27 pm
pj wa njambi wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:53 pm
Mheshimiwa, are you inviting us to Kenya Fox :lol: :lol: with the admin having a dialogue with himself :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) I don't think that Kenya's political style is shaped in the dichotomy form we see in the west - Dems vs Rep, Liberals Vs Conservative, Pro Abortion vs Anti Aborting. No, that is not grouping of Kenyans' political profile. 8-)
PJ kenyan politics will one day reflect american politics.
Its only a matter of time before Social Democratic party of Kenya becomes a force.
Yes as Kenyan politics matures it will eventually settle into a bipolar conservatism vs liberalism state.
One group of politicians will voice their support for higher labor wages while other politicians will be against labor unions and liberal culture.
Have you heard of Labor Party, they have grown.

User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Re: Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Wed May 17, 2017 5:41 am

Where is Nipate admin clean up this board.

User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Re: Right Wing Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:41 pm

UHAFIDHINA NI LAZIMA!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests