Lets move on...

Politics
schadenfreude
Level: Rising star

Lets move on...

Unread post by schadenfreude » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 pm

No need to keep yapping about RCB this, RCB that. These are social forums where we come to jienjoy but some folks take them way too serious.

Ole Ole
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Lets move on...

Unread post by Ole Ole » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:13 pm

My exact sentiments lets switch gear and move on, let the Rcbian beat their chest while doing victory lap
at the end of the day Content is king in any social forum

Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 pm

schadenfreude wrote:No need to keep yapping about RCB this, RCB that. These are social forums where we come to jienjoy but some folks take them way too serious.
I think you are either Mil or Rich..

You can't ban me now, can you?

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Doctor Masinde wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:No need to keep yapping about RCB this, RCB that. These are social forums where we come to jienjoy but some folks take them way too serious.

Respectfully,
Masinde,
It is time to move on. Whining and bitching like a little is not going to help you. As Oleole said, we need to improve the level of discussion here and build the forum. If you want to continue licking your wounds, RCB is available and you can go lament their. Even MIL can register here as a regular. It is time to move on and let go.

Doctor Masinde

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Ole Ole 2 wrote:
Doctor Masinde wrote:

Respectfully,
Masinde,
It is time to move on. Whining and bitching like a little is not going to help you. As Oleole said, we need to improve the level of discussion here and build the forum. If you want to continue licking your wounds, RCB is available and you can go lament their. Even MIL can register here as a regular. It is time to move on and let go.
I agree with you totally but..

........can you imagine that Rich maintained all the old moderators/didn’t fire any old moderator? He has 11 moderators total. It means that Rich kind of set-up Mil for ridicule by tricking him to run for reelections and then exposing him as elections rigger/cheater. Rich removed 63 fake votes from Mil’s ballot box. 63! Rich now knows beyond any reasonable doubt that Mil, 5thGLG and Mteja registered a combined total of 63 handles to rig/vote… If Rich knew that he was not going to fire any existing mod, why did he let Mil run for re-elections, expose him as a rigger before "appointing" him back to be mod? I feel sorry for Mil. That’s what you get when you become a house.......or an uncle......

OK. I don’t wanna btch anymore.

What do we want to discuss now?

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com

schadenfreude
Level: Rising star

Unread post by schadenfreude » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Doctor Masinde wrote:

Respectfully,
Daktari, wacha paranoia bwana. You are right, I could be Rich or Mil or Mash or Jamlik or PK or Njamba etc but thats is the beauty of social forums. I can be in any forum that I want. Just move on!

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:28 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
Doctor Masinde wrote:

Respectfully,
Daktari, wacha paranoia bwana. You are right, I could be Rich or Mil or Mash or Jamlik or PK or Njamba etc but thats is the beauty of social forums. I can be in any forum that I want. Just move on!
I totally agree with you. People can join forums and resign as they please. The good ole Doc should be able to understand that pretty easily.

Doctor Masinde

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:49 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
Doctor Masinde wrote:

Respectfully,
Friends,
Let’s agree on something fundamental before this forum becomes like “the other ones”...

We must welcome EVERYBODY including the riggers from “the other forum”. We are accommodative. We are free and fair. HOWEVER, we must set our own standards here—no blackmail, no privacy violations, no petty personal fights. Let’s agree to accommodate even the most controversial figures as long as their controversies are based on political, social, economic discussions. We don’t want folks who hide in the shadows as they gather people’s private data, and then register fake handles for the sole purpose of violating somebody’s privacy.. if you have something to tell me, for example, do it using your known handle.

Thanks you all.

Respectfully,
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com

Omollo

Unread post by Omollo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Could we have more styles than just this one? I like ubuntu.

veritas

Unread post by veritas » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 am

Not sure why Rich maintained the old moderators when they didn't nominate themselves. I think there might be a political side to Rich we might not be aware of.

Omollo

Unread post by Omollo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:36 am

veritas wrote:Not sure why Rich maintained the old moderators when they didn't nominate themselves. I think there might be a political side to Rich we might not be aware of.
Arrogance

veritas

Unread post by veritas » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:45 am

I don't think Rich is arrogant. I just think he hasn't been around the joint to figure out what's been going on lately. Maybe the split is a good thing. RCB looks to be a younger place now. I noticed this forum kinda feels like an informal Jukwaa.

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by nowayhaha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:49 pm
schadenfreude wrote:
Doctor Masinde wrote:

Respectfully,
Friends,
Let’s agree on something fundamental before this forum becomes like “the other ones”...

We must welcome EVERYBODY including the riggers from “the other forum”. We are accommodative. We are free and fair. HOWEVER, we must set our own standards here—no blackmail, no privacy violations, no petty personal fights. Let’s agree to accommodate even the most controversial figures as long as their controversies are based on political, social, economic discussions. We don’t want folks who hide in the shadows as they gather people’s private data, and then register fake handles for the sole purpose of violating somebody’s privacy.. if you have something to tell me, for example, do it using your known handle.

Thanks you all.

Respectfully,

Dr Masinde ,
This more like you unlike now. Your account has been hacked.