Finaly kikuyus get it

Politics
independent
Level: Council of the gods

Finaly kikuyus get it

Unread post by independent » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm

The masai put their foot down irregardles of the government killing their advocate. and finally the kyuks in the idp say yesterday they will not move to that land because it is controversial. == walaaaaaaaa :lol: they finally get it. kama sio yako even ester murungi and musyoka claiming they can take it by force still sio yako. that land belongs to masai and the kikuyu governemnt will have to understand. even the idp now know that if you dont have peace with your neighbour then hakina haja to live there. because they are the ones to loose and not ester and musyokaa will loose. you can come up with the new constitution bullcrap ati every
kenyan has a right to live everywhere. that is jut paper and if you stole someones land you cannot force people to live on someones land. the only solution to this problem is move the idp who are kikuyus to kikuyu land. that way kikuyus will not fight their cousins. preferably to the grabbed land by kenyatas. period.
Ambia bibi yako awache kumangamanga

Ole Ole

Re: Finaly kikuyus get it

Unread post by Ole Ole » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 pm

well i think we need to be honest with each other 25000 people is just alittle bit too much to dump in any one backyard. I think it will be much better for the govt. to take numbers of all idps in the country then distribute them equally in all counties. I believe even the maa people have idps too that they would love settled in centro facing mount Kenya

independent

Unread post by independent » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:41 pm

solution to idp is kikuyu idp to be moved to kikuyu land kalenjin idp to kale land and etc translation is kila mtu aende kwao. if you wana buy land in some else land you do it at your own risk. i recomend renting which will help the hosting community. but jamming idps on peoples throat will not work. mikundu i mean mirungi style of moving people will not work anymore. considering what happened in last pev even cops will hessitate to shoot. and order to kill people coz they demonstrated anyone will have to think twice know that ocampo is hovering in the clouds.

Ole Ole

Unread post by Ole Ole » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm

well Ocampo is gone forever courtesy of Bunge now start arming yourself forself defense ata wanjiru anayake ak47.
On a serious note i think intergration will be important so i think it would be good to encourange other tribes in our midst plus
we can achieve more through inter marriage. Kikuyu women loves maasai men that i now for sure and maa men love kikuyu women sasa
shida iko wapi?

independent

Unread post by independent » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Ole Ole wrote:well Ocampo is gone forever courtesy of Bunge now start arming yourself forself defense ata wanjiru anayake ak47.
On a serious note i think intergration will be important so i think it would be good to encourange other tribes in our midst plus
we can achieve more through inter marriage. Kikuyu women loves maasai men that i now for sure and maa men love kikuyu women sasa
shida iko wapi?

shida iko when a kyuk woman puts poison in your food and leaves (ask orengo) with all your belongings hata kama uko na watoto. wambui will do it trust me i have witnessed it

Ole Ole

Unread post by Ole Ole » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm

any woman would do that if scorned lets throw stereotypes out the window there are many wonderful intermarriages in kenya.
well orengo is still healthy with a geman wife so i see nothing wrong with people crossing the river between to face mount kenya

independent wrote:
Ole Ole wrote:well Ocampo is gone forever courtesy of Bunge now start arming yourself forself defense ata wanjiru anayake ak47.
shida iko wapi?

shida iko when a kyuk woman puts poison in your food and leaves (ask orengo) with all your belongings hata kama uko na watoto. wambui will do it trust me i have witnessed it

independent

Unread post by independent » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Ole Ole wrote:any woman would do that if scorned lets throw stereotypes out the window there are many wonderful intermarriages in kenya.
well orengo is still healthy with a geman wife so i see nothing wrong with people crossing the river between to face mount kenya

independent wrote:
shida iko wapi?

ole steriotype i agree is wrong however relaity is a biach go ahead all the way to mt kenya dont tell me i did not caution you. i know myself. on orengo before german woman was a kyuk if he didnt care why count he go back to mt kenya.

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 pm

my best friend is a masai. As a kikuyu, i have no problem with masai but their politicians. They are lying to the illiterate shuka wearing masais. This is govt land and not ancestral land. This land will never belong to the masai not unless they buy it market prices which is probably a billion shillings. By the way, it's amazing how kikuyus now control almost 50% of the most touristy areas in kenya, nakuru, laikipia, naivasha, mt kenya, beaches on the coast etc. you make the noise and we bring the dough.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

Tornado

Unread post by Tornado » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 am

I am glad i am kenyan and not kenyan by any other name tribe or culture.. just kenyan and i have brought up my four boys to think thay way...hell they even cant speak thier mother tangue ..and its worse now they live in the UK

Karega
Level: Nobles

Unread post by Karega » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:09 am

Tornado,
Luks llike me and u may never agree on anything. I disagree that one has to lose their cultural identity to be Kenyan. Your kids can stil be Kenyan while also appreciating their ethnic background by geeting involved in cultural activities and speaking their mother tongue. After all, what is Kenya if not a mosaic of cultures?
Sorry, but i consider parents who deny their kids opportunity to learn their cultural background as shallow. Even hate messages and tribal vitriol were being disseminated through swahili and english. Its ideas and attitudes and concepts ingrained in your head that matters.

Tornado

Unread post by Tornado » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 am

perhaps i should just give you a snippet of where iam coming from .my wife is from a different tribe, she grew up in nairobi eastlands while i grew up the other greener side of nairobi,we met because our mothershappenned to be in the same church group.we went to college she medical me military....we married nearly seven years later...and my job then involved traveling to diffrent places so we take our kids to boarding schools etc and we even in thier secondary level sent them to rural ashago national schools so that they can intergrate themselves... menwhile my job sends me to places like siera leone,congo,eritrea,and east timor, and sri lanka etc...
my wife in the meantime secures a medical scholarship abroad...where after two years is offered better prospects in her career..she takes the kids out of kenya to stay with her..as for me after 23 years serving my country i have the option of staying here or joining them...
i will not be specific on this open blog but some of the things i did in those 23 years of service are no joke. i have seen the worst and best of mankind.
back to the subject...my kids know exacly where they come from but circumstances have conspired such that they can speak only swahili and english perfectly... the last 11year son is a perfect spanish speaker as well due the language school he attends.