@Ocampoist: What If Six are Cleared?

Politics
Karega
Level: Nobles

@Ocampoist: What If Six are Cleared?

Unread post by Karega » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:16 am

Have Ocampo cheerleaders considered what would happen if Uhuru and Ruto have finished with ICC by 2012? Lemmie answer for ya: these two youngmen would be heroes in thier regions and beyond. It would be like Kenyatta being released from prison in colonial days. They will be considered to have gone through hell and came out with shinning armour. And that means they will take over Kenya leadership. Just thought you should consider that while you are beside uaselves with joy that the two are already in Hague Jail.

Tornado
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: @Ocampoist: What If Six are Cleared?

Unread post by Tornado » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 am

nobody is happy to see fellow kenyans drugged through the ICC systems....but can you tell those helpless women and children who were locked up in a house and set ablaze when they could not escape in naivasha because mungiki mobs werre rampaging the streets killing any one not thier own?..

True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by True RV » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 am

I would be the last man to see a fellow citizen tried by a foreign power at the Hague. I am totally against it regardless. That is something I said from day 1 when Ocampo was welcomed in. And the only reason why they accepted Ocampo is because they trusted that he would conduct an impartial investigated. But obviously that has turned out to be false indeed.

I cannot see Ocampo convicting the likes of Ruto based on the stories that has surfaced thus far, unless he has other strong evidence hidden in his sleeves. When these people are cleared, they will indeed became hero based on the reasons they have been bombarding the public why they are innocent. Ofcourse most of public in the affected areas of RV knows that Ocampo's allegations on Ruto, say the Kiambaa church burning, is totally false. There were over 4000 rioters there and non of them had directions from Ruto or his network
-TRV -

Karega

Unread post by Karega » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 am

Tornado,
no need to be modest on your excitement. It has bn so evident on this board.
Also, it does not serve any good to IDP and the dead if trials are based on politics and incompetence. Its actually mocking the victims.

Tornado

Unread post by Tornado » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:58 am

Karega wrote:Tornado,
no need to be modest on your excitement. It has bn so evident on this board.
Also, it does not serve any good to IDP and the dead if trials are based on politics and incompetence. Its actually mocking the victims.
BE my guest ...it is the likes of you who are bringing politics into this.LET the ICC do its job.kenyans had a chance to sort this themselves but they failed. iam 100% sure that if Raila was in the list and not UHURU you will be amongst those saying what a great job acampo has done...
and you are wrong about my posts on this board.
i was never a proponent of THE ICC because i knew no one planned any violence..but the retaliations were delibarate and targeted... that what makes me sick and different from you karega...just go through all my post since i joined this forum...then you will see that you are clutching at straws to depict me in a different light.
And if you insist i can take you on head on until they kingdom come.

Karega

Unread post by Karega » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am

Tornado,
If you can't discern politics and incompetence in Ocampo work, then i cannot help you.
Also i used to post at RCbowen under 'chingakabisa' and for long ave stated ICC is an imperial tool and political. That is on record. Therefore i would not ave changed had Raila been on that list. Yes, i believe Raila is the engine and justification of PEV. Any investigations should start with him.
Seriously, unless you change now, your posts have been delightful campaign for Ocampo. If you are against Ocampo in Kenya, then you need to improve on your writing skills because that is not what comes through.

Tornado

Unread post by Tornado » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 am

perhaps iam not good at matters political i tend to follow matters military... i have my own blog dedicated to eastern africa military issues of interest elsewhere.i will post you the link when i think the time is right.

Tornado

Unread post by Tornado » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 pm