NOW Kalonzo hitches ride on Railas AU mission.

Politics
Tornado
Level: Imperial Majesty

NOW Kalonzo hitches ride on Railas AU mission.

Unread post by Tornado » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Kalonzo..... always the oppotunist sees it deemed ok for gbagbo to go out of power...now that Raila is mandated to help resolve the issue.

is he trying to saw and reep in advance...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ibHpXY ... r_embedded

Terminator
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NOW Kalonzo hitches ride on Railas AU mission.

Unread post by Terminator » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Odinga is flying Kenya Airways. To West Africa. That is dangerous. They have pilots who cannot tell if the wind is coming from the East or the West. That cuts it too close for my tastes.
A bullet from a 14-year-old is just as effective as one from a 40-year-old. Often more effective.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm

I hope Gbagbo is kicked out soon and butchered the Samwel Doe style . This will be the only way of stopping these copy cat stealing of elections .
in kenya PNU Got away with it and so everybody wants to copy kenya. I hope he Gbagbo resist to come out of power then international troops move in capture him and hand him over to President ouattara troops. So far 400 hundred innocent people have been butchered by thugs loyal to Gbagbo.
Last edited by okoths72 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terminator

Unread post by Terminator » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 am

I would never wish what happened to Samuel Doe on anyone, no matter how vile I think them to be. Its a crime against humanity. But regarding Gbagbo, he is not going anywhere soon. Its important for anyone seeking a solution to the crisis in Cote d'Ivoire to understand that.

Samuel Doe on display after being tortured to death
A bullet from a 14-year-old is just as effective as one from a 40-year-old. Often more effective.