DEVELOPING!! - KOSGEY RESIGNS

Politics
Mintos
Level: Lord Barons

DEVELOPING!! - KOSGEY RESIGNS

Unread post by Mintos » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 am

I just been updated by a source. Links will be up soon.

Mintos

Re: DEVELOPING!! - KOSGEY RESIGNS

Unread post by Mintos » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:05 am

RV Pundit
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by RV Pundit » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 am

Triple tragedy. Unloved at home, unwanted nationally, and possibly to be indicted internatinally.Last advice for him; retrace your step back to the community; otherwise you'll be hanged dried.
The only hope for kenya is devolution

Cookie
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 am

Punda, kosgey and ruto share the same destiny. they plundered together and now the music has stopped playing

I feel nothing for both.
And that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Cookie Musembi, Esq. Duke of Hardeeville, SC.

Sixty Four

Unread post by Sixty Four » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:35 am

Things are getting rather thick.

If I was a Kenyan politician, I would start stashing all my wealth abroad. The dogs have been let free. Buy gold and keep it in a Swiss Bank under a name registered in some obscure island.
Once they start this kind of prosecution, they will never stop.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 am

No tears shed on Kosgey, the man who has been sleeping with an enemy. All is money abroad must now be in the names of his children who are probably living abroad
-TRV -

Sixty Four

Unread post by Sixty Four » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:13 am

True RV wrote:No tears shed on Kosgey, the man who has been sleeping with an enemy. All is money abroad must now be in the names of his children who are probably living abroad

I understand the son is prepared and is ready to take over. Do not celebrate just yet.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Sixty Four wrote:
I understand the son is prepared and is ready to take over. Do not celebrate just yet.
This Kosgey guy has a huge farm on the outskirts of Eld along Kaptagat road. One wonders how a Kipsigis got such land, other than grabbing during Moi's era. 64 are you from Eld?
-TRV -

Imanit
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Imanit » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 am

True, Kosgey is a Nandi. He bought the land from EATEC or he was bribed with the land. remember how he came into parliament. Seronei was rigged out in Tindiret and Moi had to sentisise kosgey as it were, empower him economically so that he could convince the Nandis of Tindiret to look at how 'development conscious' he was.
True RV wrote:
Sixty Four wrote:
This Kosgey guy has a huge farm on the outskirts of Eld along Kaptagat road. One wonders how a Kipsigis got such land, other than grabbing during Moi's era. 64 are you from Eld?

Sixty Four

Unread post by Sixty Four » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:20 am

True RV wrote:
Not quite. KNow a place called london? Not the one in Europe.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 am

Imanit wrote:True, Kosgey is a Nandi. He bought the land from EATEC or he was bribed with the land. remember how he came into parliament. Seronei was rigged out in Tindiret and Moi had to sentisise kosgey as it were, empower him economically so that he could convince the Nandis of Tindiret to look at how 'development conscious' he was.
Imanit, thats a lot of good stories. I was very young but I think I remember Seronei story. Real interesting. You people know much more than Keiyo sideliners like me.

By the way Imanit can I conduct you in person on porojo stories one of these days.
-TRV -

Imanit
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Imanit » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:30 am

sure True, you can . If you don't have the number holler via Nipate and I'll inbox you. Maize prices are depressing this time. To deliver to NCBP you have to pick out rotten and discolored maize to about 3% or something like that.
True RV wrote:
Imanit wrote:True, Kosgey is a Nandi. He bought the land from EATEC or he was bribed with the land. remember how he came into parliament. Seronei was rigged out in Tindiret and Moi had to sentisise kosgey as it were, empower him economically so that he could convince the Nandis of Tindiret to look at how 'development conscious' he was.
Imanit, thats a lot of good stories. I was very young but I think I remember Seronei story. Real interesting. You people know much more than Keiyo sideliners like me.

By the way Imanit can I conduct you in person on porojo stories one of these days.