UHURU will be a ONE-TERM President while RUTO will NEVER be President

Politics
NativeSon1
Level: Council of the gods

Re: UHURU will be a ONE-TERM President while RUTO will NEVER be President

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:07 am

Huduma centres were voted the best by the UN and Waiguru received the award on behalf of oir government and oir country.

They cant stand her and will do everything to have her fired. They want to.stall progress.

Uhuruto have a lot to.run on in 2017.

Hulkafunda

Unread post by Hulkafunda » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:41 am

Dont scare us with huduma centes and SGR, WE PAY TAXES FOR SUCH THINGS TO BE DONE, joste and WISECOUNSEL

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Kichwa Mbaya wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:17 am
I agree that kenyan elections are won by larger tribes or those individuals capable of mustering the big tribes. That is how CORD intends to win.
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Hulkafunda wrote:This is my prediction. These crooks will never lead this country for long. Uhuru will be defeated in the next polls. Ruto will be confined to The Hague cells.
Don't be a subhuman mongrel with a chronic speech impediment. Kenya politics is won by larger tribes or those individuals capable of mustering the big tribes. Right now, Uhuru, Ruto and Raila are the only folks capable of pulling such. Given the current state of opposition and the never-ending implosion cum circus in Luhya nation, Uhuru and Ruto are poised to be elected with huge margins once again. Since the introduction of multiparty politics in Kenya, Kenyans have shown time and time again consistently and with crystal clarity that they don't give a shit about best policies....they only believe the best policies/ideology are the ones being championed by their leader. For instance in the run up to 2013, jaCon crisscrossed the country selling stale and horrible ideas but to no one's surprise, he got votes. Tribe trumps ideology and with that, Uhuru and Ruto will be elected whether Kenya is progressing or not. End of story! Leaders come from God!
The good news is Uhuruto has tribe and better policies. The teacher strikes have been going on and off in Kenya since 1997....
I miss you Kichwa, I was waiting for the appropriate time to respond to you. Your man did align the big tribes (RVGEMA) to win again. What happened to your plan?
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:26 am

Hulkafunda wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:54 am
This is my prediction. These crooks will never lead this country for long. Uhuru will be defeated in the next polls. Ruto will be confined to The Hague cells.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archives are unforgiving!

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 am

NativeSon1 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:07 am
Huduma centres were voted the best by the UN and Waiguru received the award on behalf of oir government and oir country.

They cant stand her and will do everything to have her fired. They want to.stall progress.

Uhuruto have a lot to.run on in 2017.
Wow!

Nilikuwa nampigia Kirinyaga Governor elect Anne Mumbi Waiguru debe.

Tuko sawa sawa.

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Kichwa Mbaya wrote:
I agree that kenyan elections are won by larger tribes or those individuals capable of mustering the big tribes. That is how CORD intends to win.
RV Heavy hitter! wrote: Don't be a subhuman mongrel with a chronic speech impediment. Kenya politics is won by larger tribes or those individuals capable of mustering the big tribes. Right now, Uhuru, Ruto and Raila are the only folks capable of pulling such. Given the current state of opposition and the never-ending implosion cum circus in Luhya nation, Uhuru and Ruto are poised to be elected with huge margins once again. Since the introduction of multiparty politics in Kenya, Kenyans have shown time and time again consistently and with crystal clarity that they don't give a shit about best policies....they only believe the best policies/ideology are the ones being championed by their leader. For instance in the run up to 2013, jaCon crisscrossed the country selling stale and horrible ideas but to no one's surprise, he got votes. Tribe trumps ideology and with that, Uhuru and Ruto will be elected whether Kenya is progressing or not. End of story! Leaders come from God!
The good news is Uhuruto has tribe and better policies. The teacher strikes have been going on and off in Kenya since 1997....
I miss you Kichwa, I was waiting for the appropriate time to respond to you. Your man did align the big tribes (RVGEMA) to win again. What happened to your plan?
RVHH,

Thank you for going back to the archives.

Archives are very unforgiving.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:06 pm

NativeSon1 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 am
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Kichwa Mbaya wrote:

RVHH,

Thank you for going back to the archives.

Archives are very unforgiving.
They are unforgiving indeed.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya