Just 4 Laughs..

Politics
Logan
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Just 4 Laughs..

Unread post by Logan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

ImageImage
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

WISECOUNSEL

Unread post by WISECOUNSEL » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Logan wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

ImageImage

Now we agree on this paste.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:20 pm

:lol:

Micheal Maniaci:
"I really got choked up when Melania described her many struggles while growing up black in Chicago."
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Logan wrote:There's cheating going on all over... :D

Logan wrote:Dear Abby Question:-

I am a lady aged 26, I left my husband with the maid and my baby at home. I drove for just about 2 km from home my car engine started to
overheat so I had to turn back and get another car; when I got home I found my husband in bed with our maid.
I don’t know what to do now please help me.

Here Flower girl/boy steals the show!

Response:-

Over heating of engine after such short distance can be caused by problems associated with the radiator; you need to check oil and water level in your engine before you start your journey; you must also make sure your car is serviced regularly to avoid problems in future, hope this will help!!!

Oh, and one more thing if it does happen again, .. do not go back home.. call your mechanic, or insurer!

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:20 pm

:lol:

ImageImage

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In the US "Sweet" describes Gay....Like Wamalwa and Kiunjiri "have "Sugar in their tanks"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bees charge at ‘sweet smelling’ Wamalwa, Kiunjuri during event in West Pokot

Water CS Eugene Wamalwa was on Saturday forced to cut short a speech after a swarm of bees flew into the venue he was giving his address.
The CS and other attendees had to run for safety when the bees started stinging people.
Some were forced to cover their heads as they moved from the venue.
Wamalwa was among leaders presiding over the launch of a multi-million Marich Pass irrigation scheme when the incident took place.
The event was held at the Wei Wei irrigation scheme, seven kilometres from Sigor town, West Pokot county.
In attendance was Devolution CS Mwangi Kiunjuri, KVDA managing director David Kimosop, county leaders and journalists.
Kimosop was determined to ensure the ceremony proceeded as planned but upon arrival, he was also forced to seek safety.
Police officers manning the event were also not spared, as they sought safety in a nearby maize plantation.
Journalists were unable to cover the event as a result of the disturbance.
Residents jokingly remarked that the bees invaded the venue since the attendees had sprayed themselves with strong perfumes that attract bees. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“The leaders were smelling sweet, which attracted the bees that were resting in the nearby tree,” Mercline Chepket said.
She said they normally work on the farm but have never been interrupted by the insects.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:23 am

Rio Inawaka... :lol:
joste wrote:Mwalimu,

It ain't a dull day...changamka...

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Another one from Rio...In Women's Soccer...

Is that a woman covering "her" balls, or a "major give away"?... :lol: :lol:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 pm

:)

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Found this very funny... :lol:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:40 pm

KISUMU BODA BODA INTRODUCES VIP SERVICES [fOR Jaduong'] iN ANTICIPATION OF RAILA PRESIDENCY.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

For long, we as people of Kisumu have lobbied to have boda boda's customised with VIP installations like a reclinable leather seat with a seat belt, an armrest, entertainment lounge, a gadget charging port and WiFi; because sometimes you want to rest the weight of your educated head as you locomote from point A to point B.

Other VIP privileges include Air Bag in the case of an accident, a wireless helmet so you don't have to wear those uncomfortable sweaty helmets. A wide array of delicious cuisine and expensive drinks is also served onboard.

Also most importantly, bodaboda drivers, sorry captains, will no longer enjoy marital privileges in the name of warmth from our women who hold them for support, which will, in turn, reduce cases of extramarital affairs. Just an extra 50 Bob for business class, and an extra 100 for presidential class.

Arrive in style at kondele, Manyatta, Kenya-Re, Obunga, Milimani, Nyalenda, Nyawita, Nyamasaria, Tom Mboya, Mamboleo, Mosque, Migosi; in case you need to impress sponsees during your weekend's drinking spree, they offer VIP motorcade services at quality prices.

Instead of hiring Prados and Land Cruisers with your two month's rent during the weekend, arrive like a boss at Samba Marina, Buddies, Buccaneers, Stanbradox, Barcadia, Octopizzo baby, Roan Rooftop, Lwang'ni, Tilapia Beach, Signature, Dunga Hill Camp, Hippo point.

Finally, our prayers have been answered.

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Logan: :lol: :lol: :lol: These my relatives...I give ilike their creativity...and they do it with pride and dignity :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logan wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:40 pm
KISUMU BODA BODA INTRODUCES VIP SERVICES [fOR Jaduong'] iN ANTICIPATION OF RAILA PRESIDENCY.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

For long, we as people of Kisumu have lobbied to have boda boda's customised with VIP installations like a reclinable leather seat with a seat belt, an armrest, entertainment lounge, a gadget charging port and WiFi; because sometimes you want to rest the weight of your educated head as you locomote from point A to point B.

Other VIP privileges include Air Bag in the case of an accident, a wireless helmet so you don't have to wear those uncomfortable sweaty helmets. A wide array of delicious cuisine and expensive drinks is also served onboard.

Also most importantly, bodaboda drivers, sorry captains, will no longer enjoy marital privileges in the name of warmth from our women who hold them for support, which will, in turn, reduce cases of extramarital affairs. Just an extra 50 Bob for business class, and an extra 100 for presidential class.

Arrive in style at kondele, Manyatta, Kenya-Re, Obunga, Milimani, Nyalenda, Nyawita, Nyamasaria, Tom Mboya, Mamboleo, Mosque, Migosi; in case you need to impress sponsees during your weekend's drinking spree, they offer VIP motorcade services at quality prices.

Instead of hiring Prados and Land Cruisers with your two month's rent during the weekend, arrive like a boss at Samba Marina, Buddies, Buccaneers, Stanbradox, Barcadia, Octopizzo baby, Roan Rooftop, Lwang'ni, Tilapia Beach, Signature, Dunga Hill Camp, Hippo point.

Finally, our prayers have been answered.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: