Just 4 Laughs..

Politics
Logan
Level: Council of the gods

Just 4 Laughs..

Unread post by Logan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:28 pm

The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Re: Just 4 Laughs..

Unread post by Logan » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:45 am

IN Defence Of The Voluptuous Luo Women

By Dorcas Zarkozy

In case you missed part one, I am here to remind you that it appears that the complex topic of the luo woman is not for the round-the-mill chap.

Its for the initiated and going by your soliloquy, its clear that you are a celebrated dating 101 flunkie!

The luo woman is no different from any other woman on planet earth, she loves the best that the world can offer, she entertains the best of them, she converses with the best of them, she rolls with the finest of mankind and offers top shelf company to intellectually qualified, gifted aptitude-wise and linguistically endowed human species on planet earth.

Anybody who opines to the contrary is being economical with the truth. It is on the strength of this that I find Silas Gisiora Nyanchwani narrative about the luo woman wanting and downright crazy!

He talks about luo women as a bunch of cartoon characters with certain weird posteriors and figures that would drive a model luo man to a psychiatric ward! Since when did we become mathematical instruments to be described using angles and geometrical lingo?

It’s no wonder the author turned in zero meaningful dates! If he was looking for statistics, the luo women proved to be phenomena not to be equated to algebra and if he thought our anatomy was better when described in angles and degrees, our bodies turned out to be wonderlands for romance! Once again, Wonderlands are meant for the chosen few and the likes of Silas are decisively unqualified to comprehend.

Silas talks about indulging luo women at 2 am in discotheques and then turns around and use that as a strong point against the women from across the pond. But he gives zero reasons as to why the luo women then turn him down despite, and this is from him, expensive dates!

NEWS FLASH

If a luo woman turned you down despite ‘expensive’ dates to boot, means that she was just not into your boring tail! You need to up your game and whining and waxing lyrical on social media are certainly not going to cut it.

And psychological scapegoating is also forbidden! It takes classic seduction to win a woman’s heart and certainly, a luo woman’s heart is no different. You can blame your college buddies but the buck stops with you!

Oh, I can also see that from your narrative above, you claimed that luo ladies will only come to you when you have vast largesse!

Tough luck.....

There is a reason why they snubbed your tail way back then and they are not about to change it now. And the story about blaming your so called ‘homies’ for your inability to land a luo lady is just plain pathetic! Be your own man and trust your intuition and seduction IQ. Let your homies be. The blame game is so 1980s.

Luo Women are here to stay and will always be here. Those who feel otherwise are in for a rude shock!

Viva luo women!
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Beauty...soft n easy on the eyes.. ;)

ImageImage

then...

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:12 am

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Logan wrote:
Logan

Umenichekesha vibaya sana. Macho-men being scattered like beanbags!!
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 am

ImageImageImageImageImage

Kalvin
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by Kalvin » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 am

Logan wrote:
Kenya's version

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:27 am

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:50 pm

:D

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:14 pm

A Tennessee State trooper pulled a car over on I-24 about 2 miles east of Nashville, Tennessee.

When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to Nashville
to do a show for the Childrens Hospital. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket.

He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the State Troopers car.

A drunken good old boy from southeast middle Tennessee got out, watched the performance, then went over to the Trooper's car, opened the
rear door and got in.

The trooper observed him and went over to the State car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing.

The drunk replied, “You might as well take me to jail, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.”

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm

:)

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 am

Who wanna bet on how long it will take for her to be back in the Projects On Welfare?.... :)

Sir, ma’am, get your life.

That’s what I said to myself after finding out that the boyfriend of Marie Holmes, the Powerball winner who won $188 million at the beginning of the year (and after taxes, walked away with $88 million), had been arrested for a third time on Monday. This time, for the charge of possession of a firearm by a felon.

According to the ABC affiliate WWAY, Lamarr Andre McDow, otherwise known as “Hot Sauce,” was arrested on Monday morning. McDow reportedly “turned himself in after being indicted on the charge and was being processed out of the jail a short time later.”

Processed out? You know what that means. Holmes bonded her main squeeze out again, this time on “just” $10,000 bond according to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.

Holmes bonded McDow out in March after he was arrested in November 2014 on heroin trafficking charges. And after he was arrested for having marijuana and a gun on him in the home he shares with Holmes in July, she put up his $6 million bond (she was also cited during that incident). The arrest on Monday stems from that arrest in July as just last week, a grand jury indicted McDow. He was formally charged with gun possession when taken in this week.

After spending the $9 million to free Dowd during the summer, Holmes spoke out against people who had a problem with her, her man, and the way she spends her money:

“What Y’all need to be worried about is Y’all money and not how I spend mine this is benefitting Y’all how?
And no he’s no drug dealer or user but who are Y’all to judge anybody? I will definitely pray for Y’all because it’s much need…
..they talked about Jesus so I’m not surprised Y’all are talking about me but be blessed though”
:o

Yes, I was one of the many people who agreed when Veronica Wells said that it’s Holmes’s $88 million to spend, and she is free to do with it what she pleases. And yes, if my boo, who I knew was committing crimes was arrested, I would probably bail them out too (but I wouldn’t deal with such shenanigans). But geez, how many more times is she going to have to put up money to pay for the things he does? What is he doing to help her? What exactly is he doing to help himself at this point?

This is just the beginning honestly, because with a felony gun charge hanging over his head, along with the heroin trafficking situation from last November looming, there will be lawyers to pay. If Dowd and Holmes are “lucky,” there could just be a hefty fine, but I doubt it. And, of course, it’s up to Dowd to stay out of trouble during that time–which he failed to do when he brought weed and a firearm into his family’s home, with his three children present, in July.

The struggle is real. And you would think that after obtaining enough money to be set for life, everything else would be a little easier.

Love is a powerful drug. But at some point, the focus needs to be on living a life that is healthy and the best possible for the children (and Holmes has four, including one that has cerebral palsy). The whole Bonnie and Clyde idea sounds cute and may even be attractive to some when you’re single and can afford to be immature because it’s just you. But the whole I’m-in-love-with-a-repeat-offender thing is a tired and dangerous game to play when you have children who depend on you. Say what you want about her, but if anything, Holmes can teach a lot of folks something. Like how being a “ride-or-die chick” is quite overrated.

http://madamenoire.com/594118/powerball ... e-over-it/

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:11 am

:)