ODM is violent, but Ongoro is in a class of her own.

Politics
Panzer.
Level: Council of the gods

Re: ODM is violent, but Ongoro is in a class of her own.

Unread postby Panzer. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Ongoro is to ODM what Maina Njenga is to jubilee, killers on the loose who must be plucked out of politics and society. Violently if necessary.
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

sms
Level: Lord Barons

Unread postby sms » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:56 am

okoths72 wrote:Why would you even go there and your mum enjoys it huko karomaindo?? I dont get it you people are so obsessed with dicks haha

Your mother would first need to be washed with jik to remove her stink before anyone can screw her. Ever wondered why it was only your father who could stand her fishy smelling goods? Maybe it was caused by decades of being fucked by fishermen for fish to bring you up. HIV is killing jaruos by the truck- loads while this jaruo jeuri jinga is talking of Karomaindo.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

Panzer.

Unread postby Panzer. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 am

sms wrote:
okoths72 wrote:Why would you even go there and your mum enjoys it huko karomaindo?? I dont get it you people are so obsessed with dicks haha

Your mother would first need to be washed with jik to remove her stink before anyone can screw her. Ever wondered why it was only your father who could stand her fishy smelling goods? Maybe it was caused by decades of being fucked by fishermen for fish to bring you up. HIV is killing jaruos by the truck- loads while this jaruo jeuri jinga is talking of Karomaindo.

Stop it you both. You cannot go on and on about tarimbos and kuams when sex starved Ongoros are presiding over of killing of innocent kenyans due to short lived political careers.
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

Forwardoh
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread postby Forwardoh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Panzer. wrote:
sms wrote:

Stop it you both. You cannot go on and on about tarimbos and kuams when sex starved Ongoros are presiding over of killing of innocent kenyans due to short lived political careers.

I second what panzer just wrote. This ongoro is a husband batterer. Now that there is no husband to trash she is unleashing hapless wananchi among themselves :(

okoths72

Unread postby okoths72 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:49 pm

It will be in your mothers keino
What do you invest in you thief. Nairobi is maasai land

sms wrote:
okoths72 wrote:Roadrunner

Rubbish this is not a philosophie class hapa siasa tu.

What i am saying is that Ongoro is brainy she is a lawyer, she is extremely beautiful and very good mobilizer a skill that kept mungiki at bay
Kenya still needs her

You are a stupid kihii chest- thumping behind a computer. It is your tribes-men who will pay for your belligerence. We no longer have any reason to invest in jaruo nyanza so you wont find us there. But jaruos are in all Nairobi slums. How will you make it home with your foreskins?

Roadrunner
Level: Aristocrats

Unread postby Roadrunner » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Okoth72, didn't say it was a philosophy class just pointing out that your obsession with the nether regions defines you, not as a thinker you claim to be, but as a very pedestrian non thinker! :roll: :roll:
So keep to your lane , the appetites, discuss body parts and prostitution which is more in line with your mental abilities and leave politics to the philosophy kings :lol: :lol:

3.Parts of the - Soul Appetitive
Loves Pleasure,Comfort, Physical Satisfaction
Desires Basic Instincts – Hunger, Thirst, Sex
The Vice Gluttony, Lust and Greed
Body Symbol Belly/Genitals
Class in Republic Workers/Plebeians

okoths72

Unread postby okoths72 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:39 pm

I think at my place of work and in my life but here on nipate i come to return gema fire.
Fire at me or my community or my leader leader The Rt Hon i will not hesitate to hit you back with anything i have

Roadrunner wrote:Okoth72, didn't say it was a philosophy class just pointing out that your obsession with the nether regions defines you, not as a thinker you claim to be, but as a very pedestrian non thinker! :roll: :roll:
So keep to your lane , the appetites, discuss body parts and prostitution which is more in line with your mental abilities and leave politics to the philosophy kings :lol: :lol:

3.Parts of the - Soul Appetitive
Loves Pleasure,Comfort, Physical Satisfaction
Desires Basic Instincts – Hunger, Thirst, Sex
The Vice Gluttony, Lust and Greed
Body Symbol Belly/Genitals
Class in Republic Workers/Plebeians

Forwardoh

Unread postby Forwardoh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 am

NativeSon1 wrote:Ongoro has been threatened. She had to retract her defection. Of course she had defected but with bullets ringing all over :roll: , she cringed and made a "180".

Shots fired at youth burning ballot papers in Nanyuki

pj wa njambi

Unread postby pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:42 am

sms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are suggesting we take Okoth to the river :lol: :lol: :lol: please don't traumatize this brother...he alright :lol: 8-)

On a serious note, my prediction is and has been, that ODM will break up after 2017 leksons, and progressive people in the region will form a more contemporary outfit that will not be about Odingaism but about real regional issues. 8-)

sms wrote:
okoths72 wrote:I dont agree with this action against Sen Ongoro. Its discriminatory and high handedness .
Targeting women fo selective dIsciplne is not the way to go.

We must nature our own iron ladies just like kikuyus have their own violent karuas corrupt waigurus etc

This is the kind of stupidity that makes you get circumcised. How do you manage to bring in kikuyus in this discussion? Continue this way and I can assure you you will get what you are asking for.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Return to “Politics”