Level: Council of the gods

Uhuru still heavy heavy on crack

Unread postby patel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:38 pm

listen and be the judge

Gumzo

Re: Uhuru still heavy heavy on crack

Unread postby Gumzo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:52 pm

I don't think he should be calling Raila Muguruki (madman) while speaking in Kikuyu
Also Raila ODM direct nominations are equally indefensible......totally undemocratic
its the people that should decide at all levels
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

Forwardoh
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread postby Forwardoh » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Gumzo wrote:I don't think he should be calling Raila Muguruki (madman) while speaking in Kikuyu
Also Raila ODM direct nominations are equally indefensible......totally undemocratic
its the people that should decide at all levels

They can be defended on the basis that those handed certificates were those who had no other names submitted for the post before the submission deadline.Has anyone come forward to say I sent in my papers WHICH WERE ACCEPTED but my opponent was given a certificate? I mean there are plenty of busy body NGOs willing to petition the courts like that silly one saying Baba is unfit for office. Nkt.
(Exclude Ongoro who was disqualified for being violent - she thinks we have forgotten how she put her husband in Hospital in kitu 2013)

patel

Unread postby patel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Crackhead goal here is to create a siege mentality in gema stronghold, it's a dog whistle to whip up tribal sentiment. Am glad Raila has refused to respond to that garbage and left that job to the fearless, indomitable Sultan Joho.

On dishing out certificate I think Raila erred here I wish they would put up a list of those who got certificate for public scrutiny.

sms
Level: Lord Barons

Unread postby sms » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Of course kidero and Joko had to be given direct nomination. Ojinga needs money. Too bad the Dominion fella told ojinga to go screw a corpse!
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

Kunadawa

Unread postby Kunadawa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:08 am

sms wrote:Of course kidero and Joko had to be given direct nomination. Ojinga needs money. Too bad the Dominion fella told ojinga to go screw a corpse!

Ouch!

True RV

Unread postby True RV » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:22 am

Raila used to say in 2002?? presidential campain, "we will expose what he(Uhuru) did in Boston" That is where Uhuru studied, I suppose. Why has he not exposed? jaCON is about smearing ppls names with very dirty imaginary mud/lies just to convience jaCONIAs that he is something. The guy is a liar and a creator of FAKE kitendawili stories meant to killhis political oponents. Pure kabisa

Forwardoh

Unread postby Forwardoh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:27 am

True RV wrote:Raila used to say in 2002?? presidential campain, "we will expose what he(Uhuru) did in Boston" That is where Uhuru studied, I suppose. Why has he not exposed? jaCON is about smearing ppls names with very dirty imaginary mud/lies just to convience jaCONIAs that he is something. The guy is a liar and a creator of FAKE kitendawili stories meant to killhis political oponents. Pure kabisa

You just said some very unsavoury things about Jeff Koinange, is what you are criticizing not what you yourself are doing in this post above?

PremiumQuat
Level: Aristocrats

Unread postby PremiumQuat » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:46 am

well... Keiyo man...that was one Peter Odoyo, a bright chap gone astray, you cheered him wildly, kweli ama rongo ?

True RV wrote:Raila used to say in 2002?? presidential campain, "we will expose what he(Uhuru) did in Boston" That is where Uhuru studied, I suppose. Why has he not exposed? jaCON is about smearing ppls names with very dirty imaginary mud/lies just to convience jaCONIAs that he is something. The guy is a liar and a creator of FAKE kitendawili stories meant to killhis political oponents. Pure kabisa

Forwardoh

Unread postby Forwardoh » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:45 am

patel wrote:Crackhead goal here is to create a siege mentality in gema stronghold, it's a dog whistle to whip up tribal sentiment. Am glad Raila has refused to respond to that garbage and left that job to the fearless, indomitable Sultan Joho.

On dishing out certificate I think Raila erred here I wish they would put up a list of those who got certificate for public scrutiny.

Not a problem. It is a requirement that parties provide a list of all aspiring aspirants to IEBC. IEBC will gazette these names. We hope those who were declared unopposed do not have other names challenging them. I actually like this IEBC rule: All the names on this list will have been shown to belong to a certain party and will therefore not be able to party-hop once the list is published!

AntiHubris

Unread postby AntiHubris » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:51 am

Foggy,

Prepare Pasty- Joho's name will NOT be there.

Forwardoh wrote:
patel wrote:Crackhead goal here is to create a siege mentality in gema stronghold, it's a dog whistle to whip up tribal sentiment. Am glad Raila has refused to respond to that garbage and left that job to the fearless, indomitable Sultan Joho.

Not a problem. It is a requirement that parties provide a list of all aspiring aspirants to IEBC. IEBC will gazette these names. We hope those who were declared unopposed do not have other names challenging them. I actually like this IEBC rule: All the names on this list will have been shown to belong to a certain party and will therefore not be able to party-hop once the list is published!

patel

Unread postby patel » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Shocking ...Crackhead did not use this language in kisumu. Must be some sort of dog whistle

Return to “Politics”