It's time we start asking what will Jaluos be like after August 8th a Raila goes home

Politics
kwach
Level: Aristocrats

Re: It's time we start asking what will Jaluos be like after August 8th a Raila goes home

Unread post by kwach » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Natty,

Who killed this bright Kenyan?
http://thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lanc ... 60347X.pdf

walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Re: It's time we start asking what will Jaluos be like after August 8th a Raila goes home

Unread post by walahu » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Kwach, who do you think killed him?
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

patel

Unread post by patel » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:13 am

Regardless of who ever will win or steal elections life will go on ....kenyans are resilient people with ability to overcome challenges. Btwn is Cost of living lower in Jubilee zones or are we not being cooked in one pot?

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:33 am

patel wrote:Regardless of who ever will win or steal elections life will go on ....kenyans are resilient people with ability to overcome challenges. Btwn is Cost of living lower in Jubilee zones or are we not being cooked in one pot?
If only you whined less and worked harder instead of expecting handouts from sirikal. :?
ukileta nyokos

EddyRabbit

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:48 pm

sms wrote:
kwach wrote: Yellow,

The guy is upset because of thieves stealing the election from his candidate. Are you people working on how to eradicate jiggers infestation and how to prevent tooth decay from recurring instead of being entertained with the nonsense? Parallel feet tupu.
Yes we are, just the way we are hoping you are working to eradicate HIV by refraining from sleeping with dead women. Kindly work on your hygiene too to eradicate cholera. And flying toilets should be practiced by baboons in this age, not by jaruo.

Hiyo ni kali
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

kwach

Unread post by kwach » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 pm

walahu wrote:Kwach, who do you think killed him?
There it is walahu aka Nipate moron.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... researcher

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:52 pm

kwach wrote:

No need for lashing out on me sad spirit.
ukileta nyokos

kwach

Unread post by kwach » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:11 pm

walahu wrote:
kwach wrote:

walahu,

There is no lashing here. You asked me a question then I answered you back. Learn your Odiero's language properly. May be people like Einstein can coach you up in English Language. Try Elimu ya Ngumbaru may help you too.
Have a good weekend.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 pm

kwach wrote:
walahu wrote:

walahu,

There is no lashing here. You asked me a question then I answered you back. Learn your Odiero's language properly. May be people like Einstein can coach you up in English Language. Try Elimu ya Ngumbaru may help you too.
Have a good weekend.[/quote]

Don't worry dear one, I will let this one pass. You probably had stomach issues after having mistakenly consumed hyacinth thinking it was sukuma wiki.
As for Odiero, I do not care much of their existence nor worship them. My people are on record for having showed them the middle finger..enjoy your freedom.
Wikendi njema.
ukileta nyokos

Mheshimiwa

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:54 am

I do not understand these Jubilee fanatics. They pretend to be so offended whenever anyone mentions secession but spend all day all year 24/7 insulting other Kenyans. What is the point of being against divorce if you can't stand half of the population. Do you get some sort of sick satisfaction doing this. You think Kenyans are going to keep up with this impracticable najivunia nonsense for the next 100 years. Think again.
These fanatics are only worried about today and protecting Jubilee image today. Nothing else concerns you. Due to short memories you have forgotten the Nyayo Moi days when Okuyus were crying about how evil and bad Kenya is. Now that you are in power you think it will last forever.
One day these communist Jaluos will be in power and then you will wish you divorced along time ago when you had a chance to set-up a referendum. You will know the true meaning of regret. Keep on arrogantly dismissing divorce. Just wait, it may not come in 2017 or 2022 but you will learn your lesson one day.

Even with the knowledge that wealth generated in Central is being used to finance the expensive lifestyles of mistresses of governors from Counties that produce no revenues you are still unable to think outside the Kenyan box. While Mombasa and Kisumu continue to grow Central remains city-less and undeveloped. You have been indoctrinated from birth to love and defend a union that is impossible to sustain. You need to replace the mokimo in your heads with brain matter. You will painfully regret not listening in the future..just wait till you get a taste of revenge these communists have in store for us. Utalia machozi ya enzi ya Nyayo.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 am

Mheshimiwa wrote:I do not understand these Jubilee fanatics. They pretend to be so offended whenever anyone mentions secession but spend all day all year 24/7 insulting other Kenyans. What is the point of being against divorce if you can't stand half of the population. Do you get some sort of sick satisfaction doing this. You think Kenyans are going to keep up with this impracticable najivunia nonsense for the next 100 years. Think again.
These fanatics are only worried about today and protecting Jubilee image today. Nothing else concerns you. Due to short memories you have forgotten the Nyayo Moi days when Okuyus were crying about how evil and bad Kenya is. Now that you are in power you think it will last forever.
One day these communist Jaluos will be in power and then you will wish you divorced along time ago when you had a chance to set-up a referendum. You will know the true meaning of regret. Keep on arrogantly dismissing divorce. Just wait, it may not come in 2017 or 2022 but you will learn your lesson one day.

Even with the knowledge that wealth generated in Central is being used to finance the expensive lifestyles of mistresses of governors from Counties that produce no revenues you are still unable to think outside the Kenyan box. You have been indoctrinated from birth to love and defend a union that is impossible to sustain. You need to replace the mokimo in your heads with brain matter. You will painfully regret not listening in the future..just wait till you get a taste of revenge these communist have in store for us. Utalia machozi ya enzi ya Nyayo.
@Mheshimiwa, to summarize your post - seems that on this forum - only you and I were old enough to remember that late Ntimama told them to lie flat like envelopes. :roll:

kwach

Unread post by kwach » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:29 pm

walahu to kwach
>>>Don't worry dear one, I will let this one pass. You probably had stomach issues after having mistakenly consumed hyacinth thinking it was sukuma wiki.
As for Odiero, I do not care much of their existence nor worship them. My people are on record for having showed them the middle finger..enjoy your freedom.
Wikendi njema. <<<

walahu,

We are going to meet at "Debe" in August as you suggested before. Try to stay away from muratina or karobo.They are not good for health.
Enjoy your weekend and remember to visit your Elimu ya Ngumbaru Center if you get a chance. You need it.
By the way Western Kenyan people do not drink hyacinth. If you have anything to support your claim, please let us see it here.