It's time we start asking what will Jaluos be like after August 8th a Raila goes home

Politics
EddyRabbit
Level: Council of the gods

It's time we start asking what will Jaluos be like after August 8th a Raila goes home

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm always curious to wonna know who they'll worship. Will they be as bitter as usual or will they now focus more on their lives?
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

redeemer
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: It's time we start asking what will Jaluos be like after August 8th a Raila goes home

Unread post by redeemer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:57 pm

they will start worshipping brown teeth and jiggers on someones feet.
WSR = Will She Relax.... after 2017

NativeSon1

Re: It's time we start asking what will Jaluos be like after August 8th a Raila goes home

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:29 pm

EddyRabbit wrote:I'm always curious to wonna know who they'll worship. Will they be as bitter as usual or will they now focus more on their lives?

They will be like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vWE6GrHVlw

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:22 pm

redeemer wrote:they will start worshipping brown teeth and jiggers on someones feet.
The question is moot - it wont happen
1. Raila tally centre is legal
2. Constituency results are final
3. CJ Maranga: I am not a political project. (Wakisii mpo?)

Einstein

Unread post by Einstein » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:30 am

Eddy
Just when friends and I are 'done' with aksing this question and finding an answer, then they invite more drama by dragging all the other disgruntled Kenyans into a fake coalition leading them to nowhere with Babaa Head of Confusion as the lead drummer so we are back to the drawing board....
Word: We will need to avert a possible PEV by voting in UhuruRuto enmasse and that is what we are working on.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:50 am

Raila is toast!
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

kwach
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by kwach » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:00 pm

redeemer wrote:they will start worshipping brown teeth and jiggers on someones feet.
Ooyo, brown/yellow teeth needs to contact our highly educated Dr.Masinde(Crocodile Dentist) for the advise.
As for jiggers infestation, they need to use the stolen money from Kenyans to take care of that problem instead of complaining Raila this Raila that.

Uhuru, the crack head has not scored anything but sifuri.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:14 pm

They will be crying harder than Okoth Kalatas.

:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

kwach

Unread post by kwach » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:54 pm

EddyRabbit wrote:I'm always curious to wonna know who they'll worship. Will they be as bitter as usual or will they now focus more on their lives?

Rabbit,
Teach your people how to get rid of jiggers and yellow teeth instead of the nonsense you have been trying to express in this forum.

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:41 pm

this in a rare clip of a very few that will keep me entertained, donge, for the rest of my life. Donge!
NattyDread wrote:They will be crying harder than Okoth Kalatas.

`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

kwach

Unread post by kwach » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:09 pm

YellowOne wrote:this in a rare clip of a very few that will keep me entertained, donge, for the rest of my life. Donge!
NattyDread wrote:They will be crying harder than Okoth Kalatas.

Yellow,

The guy is upset because of thieves stealing the election from his candidate. Are you people working on how to eradicate jiggers infestation and how to prevent tooth decay from recurring instead of being entertained with the nonsense? Parallel feet tupu.

sms
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by sms » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:23 pm

kwach wrote: Yellow,

The guy is upset because of thieves stealing the election from his candidate. Are you people working on how to eradicate jiggers infestation and how to prevent tooth decay from recurring instead of being entertained with the nonsense? Parallel feet tupu.
Yes we are, just the way we are hoping you are working to eradicate HIV by refraining from sleeping with dead women. Kindly work on your hygiene too to eradicate cholera. And flying toilets should be practiced by baboons in this age, not by jaruo.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:29 pm

sms wrote:
kwach wrote: Yellow,

Yes we are, just the way we are hoping you are working to eradicate HIV by refraining from sleeping with dead women. Kindly work on your hygiene too to eradicate cholera. And flying toilets should be practiced by baboons in this age, not by jaruo.
Kwach,

And then, after dealing with the above, admit that the fattest of Kenya's jiggers are in Siaya and begin to deal with them. If you keep denying, they will decimate the populace silently the way AIDS did.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

kwach

Unread post by kwach » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Natty,

May I bring it to your attention that HIV is a worldwide problem not only in Luo Nyanza. But because of your genetic traits of "thievery and killers" you people have moved us backward by killing one of the good HIV researcher like Dr.Job Bwayo.Just because of his cell phone and a watch. Kenya is for the dogs.