Level: Council of the gods

Savages of Githurai are bad walahu this must be your home

Unread post by okoths72 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:12 am

:o :o :o

walahu

Re: Savages of Githurai are bad walahu this must be your home

Unread post by walahu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:02 am

I do not know anybody from Githurai, well that is after immigrants came in droves and turned the place into a sprawling ghetto leading to mass exodus by wenyeji, just like they did with Riruta, Kawangware, Kangemi, Ûthirû na kwengineo. In other words, little or no value addition.
But who is this dude and why does he have that thing on his ear?
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya is extremely unfortunate . njaruo feels entitled lakini tutawaonyesha.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:35 am

Haha this must be a remnant of the so called muenyeji trying to continue colonizing the people but he is meeting huge resistance from democrats .

Maskio yake imepelekwa wapi hope Haijafika Ichaweri Gatundu for bloody oaths.

Riruta, Kawangware, Kangemi, are parts of the larger nairobi a maasai word for place of cold water .these are maasai lands just to correct you.

I don't know where uhuru is located.
walahu wrote:I do not know anybody from Githurai, well that is after immigrants came in droves and turned the place into a sprawling ghetto leading to mass exodus by wenyeji, just like they did with Riruta, Kawangware, Kangemi, Ûthirû na kwengineo. In other words, little or no value addition.
Last edited by okoths72 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:41 am

walahu wrote:I do not know anybody from Githurai, well that is after immigrants came in droves and turned the place into a sprawling ghetto leading to mass exodus by wenyeji, just like they did with Riruta, Kawangware, Kangemi, Ûthirû na kwengineo. In other words, little or no value addition.
He is in Jubilee party just like you. His last name (Mwaura) betrayed him so he says he left ODM because MiB were kicking over some ballot boxes. That was "too violent" for him so he left to seek refuge in Jubilee - "a democratic and peaceful party". For his troubles last night his ear was riddled with bullet holes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now he has found out the hard way that only deluded fools (you included) will vote Jubilee. :?
Last edited by Forwardoh on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

joste

Unread post by joste » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:41 am

okoths72 wrote::o :o :o
Another stage-managed prank in search for votes!
It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest... - Adam Smith in Wealth of Nations, 1776.

Mheshimiwa

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:50 am

Its very easy to fight fire with fire. Okoths wants to insist that all Nairobi was Maasai land no matter how many times he is corrected and educated about the history of Kikuyu clans of Northern Nairobi.
Two can play that game...Kisumu is the ancestral land of the Kuria people and the other assimilated Bantu tribes (including the Abasuba/Abakunta and the Singa) they settled Lake Victoria befeore you. Return Nyanza to its rightful people.
okoths72 wrote:
Riruta, Kawangware, Kangemi, are parts of the larger nairobi a maasai word for place of cold water .these are maasai lands just to correct you.

I don't know where uhuru is located.

Mheshimiwa

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:41 am

Okoths logic 101: The name Kenya is of Kamba origins, so the whole of Kenya is ancestral Kamba land. We all better make way for Musyoki and Wayua.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:08 am

Forwardoh wrote:
He is in Jubilee party just like you. His last name (Mwaura) betrayed him so he says he left ODM because MiB were kicking over some ballot boxes. That was "too violent" for him so he left to seek refuge in Jubilee - "a democratic and peaceful party". For his troubles last night his ear was riddled with bullet holes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now he has found out the hard way that only deluded fools (you included) will vote Jubilee. :?
Forwardo
Jubilee party headed by the dynamic duo is a center right political party in Kenya. This is a political party that is way ahead of its times and some Kenyans are still in shock and denial due to its ability to keep promises that are part of its manifesto, to bring services closer to the people. This is a democratic but above all, a nationalistic party that puts Kenya first. That cannot be said of ODM, LDP and other jaruo neo communist outfits that are led by power hungry individuals, who are ready to twerk their behinds for the highest foreign bidder ie Vanguard Africa just to get their claws in power Kenya. Sorry, it will NEVER happen, we can never allow that to happen, NO!
So yes, be a coon as HAKI NI YAKO, and a coon you will always be.
Back to Mwaura
Now, it is his democratic right to choose his political vehicle, why should that fact render you sleepless nights?
ukileta nyokos

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:24 pm

I am shocked to hear that kenya is a kamba name. This is the part of important fact that GEMA erased from kenyan books.

VOK of Gikonyo kiano also did not tell us about jigger infestations in central kenya .it was given a total blackout but thank God to luo scholars and social media we now
Know even about cholera and HIV in those regions.
Mheshimiwa wrote:]Okoths logic 101:[/b] The name Kenya is of Kamba origins, so the whole of Kenya is ancestral Kamba land. We all better make way for Musyoki and Wayua.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 am

:cry:
okoths72 wrote:I am shocked to hear that kenya is a kamba name. This is the part of important fact that GEMA erased from kenyan books.

VOK of Gikonyo kiano also did not tell us about jigger infestations in central kenya .it was given a total blackout but thank God to luo scholars and social media we now
Know even about cholera and HIV in those regions.
Yet, these very learned men never went back to live amongst their people, but opted for a more comfy lifestyro and settle down with a gikuyu wife, thus "humanising their gene".
In the meantime, Odongo was left at the mercy of
Okoth, Odongo anasema nini? :cry:
ukileta nyokos