Raila has no degree?!!!!!!!!!!!

Politics
walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Raila has no degree?!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by walahu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 am

Still, kimundu is an interllectual pauper, armed with a welding certificado he fondly refers to as a Ndigi-rii!
:lol:
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya is extremely unfortunate . njaruo feels entitled lakini tutawaonyesha.

Solja
Level: Nobles

Unread post by Solja » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 am

Forwardoh wrote: @Dumb x 2,
Has uthamaki produced his degree? All we have is a photo of a commencement ceremony he attended (posted here by one of the i36 in a self-exposure-thread he entitled Uhuru Sent Me, but as @Patel pointed out - backed by facts by those who know how that education system works - Uhuru walked through commencement ceremony but never graduated
patel wrote:Uhuru people have gone to court in Massachusetts to block Amherst from releasing uhuru academic records iko kitu.....we also need to know how uhuru education was financed and why tax payers money was used denying needy students those funds....
Both of you are idiots. If you really thought Uhuru is not a graduate, you would have been in court by now. Kwanza your ilk would have demonstrated to high heavens. So if you think you can quiet people with these silly putty talk, think again.

JaKuon is being challenged officially to prove his mettle. DEAL WITH IT. Run to River Road and see if you can sell your ass for a decent looking certificate. You never know, the judge might be JaKuon's cousin.
-- re-introducing Cord in the same region (Rift Valley) will be like trying to artificially inseminate a porcupine --

Solja

Unread post by Solja » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:25 am

Dimba2 wrote:It's very likely that Kaloozer is behind the court case. :)
:lol: :lol: That would be a twist... :D
-- re-introducing Cord in the same region (Rift Valley) will be like trying to artificially inseminate a porcupine --

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 am

Hamjamboni wanajeshi wa Jubilee. Napitia tu. Great job!!
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

Solja

Unread post by Solja » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:55 am

Dimba2
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Dimba2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm

We now have this new information that Jacon has no degree and he therefore he must have got on the presidential ballot fraudulently.

That's why we always say Ajimyy is always giving Jacon rotten legal advice.

Forwad never, just take the Cordoo blinkers off.
Forwardoh wrote:@Dumb x 2,
I like your choice of handle. In full your handle should read @Dumb x 2 SMS x 2 to take care of your "Short Memory syndrome" :lol:

Just 5 short years ago you cannot recall that in 2013, Jacon was presented as a presidential candidate AND WERE THE COURTS INVOLVED THEN ASKING FOR HIS DEGREE?. Whats up with Jubilidiots joining Nipate; Is it that the bright ones go to 'Kenya Talk' blog while the dumb ones who cant string together a convincing argument for debate like @Dumb x 2 SMS x 2 are dumped in this cesspool? :roll:
Dimba2 wrote:My fren, Uhuru has nothing to do with Jacons lack of a degree, but I can tell you for sure if Jacon is presented as a presidential candidate by NASA the courts will have to be invloved.

Do you think Jacon could have let Uhuru govern for even half a day if Uhuru had not fulfilled the requirements of the constitution?

It's very likely that Kaloozer is behind the court case. :)
Forwardoh wrote:
Dimba2 wrote: Anyone else can go to court and compel Raila to produce a degree as required by the constitution if he wants to vie for the highest office and not a river road certificate.
@Dumb x 2,
Has uthamaki produced his degree? All we have is a photo of a commencement ceremony he attended (posted here by one of the i36 in a self-exposure-thread he entitled Uhuru Sent Me, but as @Patel pointed out - backed by facts by those who know how that education system works - Uhuru walked through commencement ceremony but never graduated

EddyRabbit

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Dimba2 wrote:
In their case documents, a Mr Derrick Malika claimed, a Mr Derrick Malika claimedthat there was uncertainty on academic credentials of the Opposition leader since the institution in which he is said to have earned his degree from, only became a university recently.

According to Mr Malika, Mr Odinga has only publicly produced a certificate of higher education from Herder Institute, Leipzig in Germany, having been there from1962 -1965.

Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

EddyRabbit

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 pm

okoths72 wrote:This is a major provocation that is likely to ignite chaos. Jubilee should stop this politics.
If he has no degree then how did he contest and won 2013 elections?
If he has shown you a German certification then what are you still yapping about?

Any competent court of law will tell you that a German certification is equivalent to a PhD of university of Nairobi or kenyatta university.

Hon Raila single handedly brought the 2010 constitution that requires aspirants to have degrees, do you think he would do that if he had no degree?
That degree thing he would have deleted it just by a simple instruction.

Mambo mingi ni yanini? Raila suld produce evidence and if the certificate is evaluated to just a mere certificate of welding which I suspect it is then the buffoon ought to be barred from running for the Presidency according to Kenyan law. Hiyo mambo ingine ati chaos is always expected of Omeras to do. And they get repulsed like roaches
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

Dimba2 wrote:The confirmation by Amherst was all over social media, how this jagoons did not see that..........

Jacon is cooked by the same constitution he championed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AntiHubris wrote:Pasty,.
These naysayers see what they want to see. You cannot make them see it.

NOw, they are all over trying to deflect this issue pertaining to Raila's degree telling us that he single handedly gave us the constitution.

I guess he also single handedly gave us our independence from Britain.