ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Politics
User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2452
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Magufuli-s ... index.html

Seems like Makufuli is having second thought to loan his idle man-power to Jirani-kenya

Question is...why do they need Government permission to be hired in Kenya? Are these neighbors still under communism? I? think that TZ folks are slow

President John Magufuli on Wednesday scuttled Kenya’s attempts to hire doctors from Tanzania after he ordered his administration to employ them instead.

The order to absorb 258 doctors he had allowed to come and work in Kenya was prompted by the legal battles in Kenya which have blocked their employment.

The announcement came from the Twitter handle of Ummy Mwalimu, Tanzania’s Health minister.

The minister later posted a statement in Kiswahili giving a chronology of events and indicated that there may be disappointment among the Tanzanian doctors that the plan did not succeed even after they underwent a rigorous selection process.

HIRING 500 DOCTORS
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

User avatar
Kunadawa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5804
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:50 am
Location: NBO, .ke

Re: ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by Kunadawa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:22 am

Pombe is just being stoopid. If he rose against petty nationalism he would have hired Kenyans in revenge. However his pathological hatred for his Big Brother Kenya and communistic reasoning urges him to view the move by the Tanzanian docs as disloyalty to his stoopid personna

Ahsanteni mandugu
pj wa njambi wrote:http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Magufuli-s ... index.html

Seems like Makufuli is having second thought to loan his idle man-power to Jirani-kenya

Question is...why do they need Government permission to be hired in Kenya? Are these neighbors still under communism? I? think that TZ folks are slow

President John Magufuli on Wednesday scuttled Kenya’s attempts to hire doctors from Tanzania after he ordered his administration to employ them instead.

The order to absorb 258 doctors he had allowed to come and work in Kenya was prompted by the legal battles in Kenya which have blocked their employment.

The announcement came from the Twitter handle of Ummy Mwalimu, Tanzania’s Health minister.

The minister later posted a statement in Kiswahili giving a chronology of events and indicated that there may be disappointment among the Tanzanian doctors that the plan did not succeed even after they underwent a rigorous selection process.

HIRING 500 DOCTORS

mwalimu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 6548
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 am

Re: ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by mwalimu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:59 am

POMBE MAGUFULI has realized that he was played by the DYNAMIC DUO of UHURUTO ................. he is just saving face by employing the TZ guys who had been promised jobs ... but after Kenyan strike ... the tz doctors are left in limbo

You will remember that CS Cleopas met Magufuli in TZ state-House and Negotiated the deal at that level. Magufulu was made to believe that it was UHURUTO deal. so he accepted. he didnt know UHURUTO were using it as leverage to end Kenyas Doctors strike.

Now that the strike ended MAGUFULI trys to ask Kenya about this deal ... and he is rerefered to the person who negotiated it ... CLEOPAS and not UHURU. CLEOPAS went to dar es salaam and not UHURU.

So MAGUFULI is between a rock and hard place after he promised TZ doctos.

Now he is saving face by employing them

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2452
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Mwalimu...If that is the only issue, and I believe you, all I can say is Pombe ni kitu mbaya. Even if the deal is re-negotiated, as Makufuli is insisting, it shouldn't make a difference in regard to hiring unemployed professionals...UhuruTo should give him what he want promptly to show him who the big brother is.
mwalimu wrote:POMBE MAGUFULI has realized that he was played by the DYNAMIC DUO of UHURUTO ................. he is just saving face by employing the TZ guys who had been promised jobs ... but after Kenyan strike ... the tz doctors are left in limbo

You will remember that CS Cleopas met Magufuli in TZ state-House and Negotiated the deal at that level. Magufulu was made to believe that it was UHURUTO deal. so he accepted. he didnt know UHURUTO were using it as leverage to end Kenyas Doctors strike.

Now that the strike ended MAGUFULI trys to ask Kenya about this deal ... and he is rerefered to the person who negotiated it ... CLEOPAS and not UHURU. CLEOPAS went to dar es salaam and not UHURU.

So MAGUFULI is between a rock and hard place after he promised TZ doctos.

Now he is saving face by employing them
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3687
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by Forwardoh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm

pj wa njambi wrote:Mwalimu...If that is the only issue, and I believe you, all I can say is Pombe ni kitu mbaya. Even if the deal is re-negotiated, as Makufuli is insisting, it shouldn't make a difference in regard to hiring unemployed professionals...UhuruTo should give him what he want promptly to show him who the big brother is.
What is wrong with okuyo? :shock: kila kitu ni kifua tu. Wa Njambi, I am assuming you have lived in the States for a number of years and you damn well know there is a method to everything - there are rules and regulations. You should be making arguments from that premises not on the basis of who has a bigger prick. Bure kabisa.

And in this case an argument can be made but clueless as you are I would not expect you to know. It so happens that doctors trained in certain reciprocal institutions within East Africa can actually work anywhere in E.A. Read this link on their site. I am not in the business of spoonfeeding

http://medicalboard.co.ke/functions/app ... titutions/

mwalimu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 6548
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 am

Re: ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by mwalimu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:02 am

PJ,

But it is UHURUTO who first went crawling and begging POMBE MAGUFULI ................ so why are they screwing him now.
............ is it because he said KENYANS Leaders are Corrupt...... or is it because TOOK PIPELINE deal funded TOTAL.... to BURUNDI, RWANDA and UG



pj wa njambi wrote:Mwalimu...If that is the only issue, and I believe you, all I can say is Pombe ni kitu mbaya. Even if the deal is re-negotiated, as Makufuli is insisting, it shouldn't make a difference in regard to hiring unemployed professionals...UhuruTo should give him what he want promptly to show him who the big brother is.
mwalimu wrote:POMBE MAGUFULI has realized that he was played by the DYNAMIC DUO of UHURUTO ................. he is just saving face by employing the TZ guys who had been promised jobs ... but after Kenyan strike ... the tz doctors are left in limbo

You will remember that CS Cleopas met Magufuli in TZ state-House and Negotiated the deal at that level. Magufulu was made to believe that it was UHURUTO deal. so he accepted. he didnt know UHURUTO were using it as leverage to end Kenyas Doctors strike.

Now that the strike ended MAGUFULI trys to ask Kenya about this deal ... and he is rerefered to the person who negotiated it ... CLEOPAS and not UHURU. CLEOPAS went to dar es salaam and not UHURU.

So MAGUFULI is between a rock and hard place after he promised TZ doctos.

Now he is saving face by employing them

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2452
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 am

Mwalimu,

My subjective opinion is that these Ujamaa leaders have an "unspoken" beef with Jamhuri...perhaps jealous, though secretly in admiration...they don't see the value of complementing each other as neighbors. Though we are better of sourcing such talent/skills from them since they seem to have surplus, seems easier to source from places like Ethiopia or India. While Forwardho mentioned that there is a process and protocol to follow, this issue seems to go beyond the "Doctor" issue. It is all over with a general attitude of distrust and wariness in everything.
PJ,

But it is UHURUTO who first went crawling and begging POMBE MAGUFULI ................ so why are they screwing him now.
............ is it because he said KENYANS Leaders are Corrupt...... or is it because TOOK PIPELINE deal funded TOTAL.... to BURUNDI, RWANDA and UG
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

mwalimu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 6548
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 am

Re: ON HIRING TANZANIAN DOCTORS

Unread post by mwalimu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 am

the issue here is why Kenya has reneged on the promise and DEAL to employ TZ doctores ........... only 500
pj wa njambi wrote:Mwalimu,

My subjective opinion is that these Ujamaa leaders have an "unspoken" beef with Jamhuri...perhaps jealous, though secretly in admiration...they don't see the value of complementing each other as neighbors. Though we are better of sourcing such talent/skills from them since they seem to have surplus, seems easier to source from places like Ethiopia or India. While Forwardho mentioned that there is a process and protocol to follow, this issue seems to go beyond the "Doctor" issue. It is all over with a general attitude of distrust and wariness in everything.
PJ,

But it is UHURUTO who first went crawling and begging POMBE MAGUFULI ................ so why are they screwing him now.
............ is it because he said KENYANS Leaders are Corrupt...... or is it because TOOK PIPELINE deal funded TOTAL.... to BURUNDI, RWANDA and UG

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NativeSon1, True RV and 26 guests