Revealed: Wetangula's lover cheating on him with three MPs

Politics
RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Revealed: Wetangula's lover cheating on him with three MPs

Unread postby RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:49 am

Wetangula spent the night in Sela Masikilani's arms as his bodyguards waited for him in the biting cold at a petrol station until morning
A woman at the centre of Senate Minority Leader Moses Wetangula’s divorce is also sleeping with three other Members of Parliament, The Nairobian can exclusively reveal.

When Wetangula’s estranged wife, Anne Waceke, initiated divorce proceedings citing infidelity, people in the know pointed fingers at Sela Masilikani, previously a secretary at Wetangula’s law firm.

Sources privy to the matter revealed that “when they got into a relationship, she started sending abusive text messages to Wetangula’s wife.”

She was however kicked out following an altercation at his office by another female member of Wetangula’s family, forcing the senator to get her a job in the accounts department in Parliament.

But unknown to the senior lawyer and Ford Kenya bigwig who is 60 years old, Sela is also playing gymnastics with three first-time legislators – one from Western and two from Ukambani.

Close sources say they have evidence as recent as April 11, that Wetang’ula asked his bodyguards to wait for him at a petrol station in Lang’ata. He then took a taxi to a hotel, where he met and spent the night in Sela’s arms as his bodyguards waited for him in the biting cold until morning.

Our investigations reveal that Sela spent three days in the house of an Ukambani MP, two days at the Coast with a Bukusu MP, while the other Ukambani MP is her ‘boyfriend’ and a regular at her Lang’ata house.

Wetang’ula’s marital woes became public when the senator reported to police that he had been assaulted by his young wife, Anne Waceke, making him the butt of jokes at political rallies and on social media.

Although it is Waceke who first reported that she had been assaulted by her husband, it did not stop his political enemies quipping, “Ni bibi tutapigia Wetang’ula ama kura? (Are we going to vote for him or help him discipline his wife)?”

Our source, who is close to the estranged couple, say Waceke has tried filing for divorce three times, but Wetang’ula somehow manages to frustrate her efforts. The two are embroiled in a dispute over child support.

“Waceke left Wetang’ula in 2015. Since then, he has totally refused to provide for their three children,” says our source.

Waceke had moved to court seeking upkeep and monthly maintenance allowance of Sh270,000, and an additional Sh120,000 annually to take care of the children’s clothing and other needs.

When reached, Waceke refused to comment, saying the matter is in court and hanged up. She refused to pick subsequent calls or reply to our text messages.

In court her documents seeking child support, Waceke claimed that she didn’t want a coin from Wetang’ula, and that he should instead pay the school fees directly to the schools. The same applies for household foodstuff, which she wanted Wetang’ula to buy and drop at the house where she lives with the children.

In the divorce papers filed in court, she accuses Wetang’ula, whom she married under Bukusu customary law in 2011, as a serial adulterer, hence the reason for her leaving.

She claimed that she met the senator in 2003 and that they started living together thereafter. She added that after sometime, the senator failed to provide maintenance for the children, neglected her and stopped giving moral and emotional support to the family.

“When I got pregnant, the senator, then serving as a minister, compelled me to resign from my job and become a housewife,” she submitted. She added that after leaving her job, Wetang’ula took over the responsibility of providing for her and the children, but he abandoned her and the children.

“The senator has refused to provide for us adequately, forcing me to single-handedly cater for the children. I have been receiving financial assistance from my mother, but the amount is not sufficient,” she said.

Wetang’ula admitted to having married Waceke under Bukusu customary laws in 2011, but denied abandoning her and the children.

When reached for comment, Wetang’ula didn’t pick our phone calls. He however responded to our text through a proxy.

“The divorce was filed, but it never went through. It was pulled out of court by whoever filed it. I am still living in the same house with Anne (Waceke), as husband and wife,” he said.

In response to our phone calls, Sela however denied having a thing with Weta. She asked for more time to consult and get back to us with more details.

But by the time of going to press, she had not furnished us with the additional information she had promised.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

mwalimu

Re: Revealed: Wetangula's lover cheating on him with three MPs

Unread postby mwalimu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 am

RVVV Realy
peddling rumours on social media

patel

Unread postby patel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 am

Why why Weta? Now look at this aspirant that's trying to represent Nairobi

Karen Nyamu Husband

Karen does not have a husband. Her love life is very controversial and is known to change men regularly. So no man can be said to be her husband.

Karen Nyamu children

Having not had a stable man in her life, Karen has not given birth to any children yet.

Karen Nyamu golddigger

According to snoops, Karen sleeps with filthily rich men, milks them dry and then goes for her next target.

Karen Nyamu and Jacob Juma

Karen is said to have had an affair with wealthy city businessman, Jacob Juma, but their affair lasted for two months before she dumped him for Deputy President William Ruto.

Karen Nyamu William Ruto

After William Ruto got hold of Karen from Jacob Juma, a very heated exchange ensued between Jacob Juma and William Ruto over some money to build the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret. Kenyans thought it was a financial scandal but it wasn’t. It was a booty scandal.

Karen Nyamu Anthony Kungu

Karen is also alleged to have had an affair with Anthony Kungu, the Chairman of the Betting Control and Licensing Board and a shareholder of Sportpesa.

Being a smart lawyer, Karen confused Anthony Kungu with love and transferred a plot of land in Muthaiga Estate to her name. The lawyer was smart enough to clear all processes at the Ministry of Lands, as Kungu unsuccessfully tried to recover the plot recently.

Karen Nyamu Fidel OdingaKaren Nyamu - Biography, Family, husband, children, gold-digger,

Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s late son, Fidel Odinga, was also having an affair with Karen behind his wife’s back.

Anthony Kungu went to Karen’s house in Kilimani Apartments only to find the late Fidel Odinga (RIP) at her house. The two refused to open the door for him. He shot in the air out of frustrations much to the panic of neighbours in their Kilimani apartments. Police were called and Anthony Kungu was subdued.

Karen Nyamu Contacts

Physical Address: ICEA BULDING, 17TH, KENYATTA AVENUE
Postal Address: P.O. Box 51083-00200, NAIROBI
Telephone: 0712428630

Karen Nyamu Photo

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread postby pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:12 am

Patel, have you had a 'thing' with Ms. Karen :lol: :lol: be careful!
patel wrote:Why why Weta? Now look at this aspirant that's trying to represent Nairobi

Karen Nyamu Husband

Karen does not have a husband. Her love life is very controversial and is known to change men regularly. So no man can be said to be her husband.

Karen Nyamu children

Having not had a stable man in her life, Karen has not given birth to any children yet.

Karen Nyamu golddigger

According to snoops, Karen sleeps with filthily rich men, milks them dry and then goes for her next target.

Karen Nyamu and Jacob Juma

Karen is said to have had an affair with wealthy city businessman, Jacob Juma, but their affair lasted for two months before she dumped him for Deputy President William Ruto.

Karen Nyamu William Ruto

After William Ruto got hold of Karen from Jacob Juma, a very heated exchange ensued between Jacob Juma and William Ruto over some money to build the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret. Kenyans thought it was a financial scandal but it wasn’t. It was a booty scandal.

Karen Nyamu Anthony Kungu

Karen is also alleged to have had an affair with Anthony Kungu, the Chairman of the Betting Control and Licensing Board and a shareholder of Sportpesa.

Being a smart lawyer, Karen confused Anthony Kungu with love and transferred a plot of land in Muthaiga Estate to her name. The lawyer was smart enough to clear all processes at the Ministry of Lands, as Kungu unsuccessfully tried to recover the plot recently.

Karen Nyamu Fidel OdingaKaren Nyamu - Biography, Family, husband, children, gold-digger,

Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s late son, Fidel Odinga, was also having an affair with Karen behind his wife’s back.

Anthony Kungu went to Karen’s house in Kilimani Apartments only to find the late Fidel Odinga (RIP) at her house. The two refused to open the door for him. He shot in the air out of frustrations much to the panic of neighbours in their Kilimani apartments. Police were called and Anthony Kungu was subdued.

Karen Nyamu Contacts

Physical Address: ICEA BULDING, 17TH, KENYATTA AVENUE
Postal Address: P.O. Box 51083-00200, NAIROBI
Telephone: 0712428630

Karen Nyamu Photo
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

patel

Unread postby patel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 am

wa njambi...in that department I have taste...I don't do basic bitch

walahu

Unread postby walahu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 am

Waceke had moved to court seeking upkeep and monthly maintenance allowance of Sh270,000, and an additional Sh120,000 annually to take care of the children’s clothing and other needs.

This is a man who wants to lead Kenya??? :shock: :o
Shonde sana
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya is extremely unfortunate . njaruo feels entitled lakini tutawaonyesha.

pj wa njambi

Unread postby pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:39 am

Good for you bro...these recycled bxtched come with issues biological, economic and otherwise

patel wrote:wa njambi...in that department I have taste...I don't do basic bitch
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

pj wa njambi

Unread postby pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 am

Walahu,

Put differently, these are the men that form Babas kitchen cabinet...most trusted, most wanting in character...wananyoroshwa na bibi :lol:

walahu wrote:Waceke had moved to court seeking upkeep and monthly maintenance allowance of Sh270,000, and an additional Sh120,000 annually to take care of the children’s clothing and other needs.

Shonde sana

patel

Unread postby patel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 am

lot of issues I tell you once you get entangled your career takes a nose dive or in worst case you die.
Look at DP Ruto since he got involved with this basic bxtch, he looks like a rained on cat.

pj wa njambi wrote:Good for you bro...these recycled bxtched come with issues biological, economic and otherwise

patel wrote:wa njambi...in that department I have taste...I don't do basic bitch

Panzer.

Unread postby Panzer. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Alcohol rendered Kamwana impotent. Moi rendered jacquon impotent. These helps them fully concentrate in politics. Who' said there is no strength in a weakness?
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

walahu

Unread postby walahu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:05 pm

pj wa njambi wrote:Walahu,

Put differently, these are the men that form Babas kitchen cabinet...most trusted, most wanting in character...wananyoroshwa na bibi :lol:

walahu wrote:Waceke had moved to court seeking upkeep and monthly maintenance allowance of Sh270,000, and an additional Sh120,000 annually to take care of the children’s clothing and other needs.

Shonde sana

Still, that is a man so vicious that he would abdicade his duty as a father and goes a head to deny his own offsprings the benefit of their basic human right that of having a parent provide for them.
I say to rectangular, leave my Kenya alone, we can find someone else more suitable in providing services to the mwananchi, you go and provide for your watoto, then you can have the audacity to inua mkono once you have completed your maternal duty and shout, me! me! me!
So wrong!
ukileta nyokos

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread postby RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm

mwalimu wrote:RVVV Realy

I got it from mainstream media. Either way, wherever there is smoke there is fire. One wife for 70+ years is where everybody should be. Anything else is insanity!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

walahu

Unread postby walahu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:

I got it from mainstream media. Either way, wherever there is smoke there is fire. One wife for 70+ years is where everybody should be. Anything else is insanity!

What is wrong with a polygamous marriage?
ukileta nyokos

Wanyee
Level: Aristocrats

Unread postby Wanyee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm

itina ma ya ngaiii.....hory!

Wanyee
Level: Aristocrats

Unread postby Wanyee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 pm

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:

One wife for 70+ years is where everybody should be. Anything else is insanity!

Wewe shut your magua!

Bull Veracity.jpg
Ati unasema?
Bull Veracity.jpg (114.73 KiB) Viewed 216 times

Return to “Politics”