Tuju is a Joke

Politics
Njuri Ncheke
Level: Council of the gods

Tuju is a Joke

Unread post by Njuri Ncheke » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 am

guy swallowing all his words. this is the problem with sitting in offices without going to the field. what a waste of everything. this guy is responsible for this mess. nkt
DAS GEMA REICH
Mountain Warriors: Pre colonial warfare of The Meru of Mt.kenya

Forwardoh

Re: Tuju is a Joke

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:32 am

No. His error was to accept an appointment in a wala nyama thieving party. Angeomba kazi NASA. :lol:

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 am

These jobs should be outsourced to professionals who have the time, and have no political interests...I don't see why not. Hire Mutahi Ngunyi's Consulting House or whoever else to manage their primaries....in fact one firm can manage JP, ODM, NASA as pure functional tasks with no bias.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 am

Njuri Ncheke wrote:guy swallowing all his words. this is the problem with sitting in offices without going to the field. what a waste of everything. this guy is responsible for this mess. nkt
I've just got off the phone with a friend who was at a polling station huko kwetu. This is in Nyahururu town.

He told me something that I also heard Anne Waiguru say.

In a kituo with let's say 3000 voters, the amount of ballots that arrived were only 900.

The story is that the incumbent stole the 'lost' 2100' votes and premarked them only to dump them during the vote count.

In this case, rumour has it that our Governor, one Joshua Irungu is the criminal. That is the rumour going around.

The new song doing the rounds in Laikiipia is that "Wamagui" (man of dogs) must go.

He bought dogs that used to be fed biscuits and beef.

The four dogs cost 720,000 and each month, food and Vet. bill has been 100,000. Laikipians have never forgiven him.

Mureithi might be our new governor if all goes well. He is up against the guy who allegedly did madhambi with Wetangula in foreign affairs.

As I understand, the entire election has been cancelled (in the 21 counties) and will be redone next week.

patel

Unread post by patel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:55 am

Mutahi ngunyi professional!!! saa zingine kuwaga serious.....Mutahi ngunyi is a thief who cannot run even a cattle dip ask FORD foundation or better yet NYS. Mutahi Ngunyi and his juvenile team only know how to run their mouth regurgitating Socrates and Machiavelli theories. bure kabisa
pj wa njambi wrote:These jobs should be outsourced to professionals who have the time, and have no political interests...I don't see why not. Hire Mutahi Ngunyi's Consulting House or whoever else to manage their primaries....in fact one firm can manage JP, ODM, NASA as pure functional tasks with no bias.

Sky
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Sky » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 am

No. Tuju is not a joke. He is representative of the JUBILEE government, that is A JOKE. This is a true reflection of how Kenya has been run in the last four years under CHUPILEE. When it's rotten, it's all the way from the TOP. Bure kabisa! :roll:

Sky High.

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 am

But you agree that this function can be done by a private professional firm, purely as an administrative function...I used Ngunyi's TCH firm as a joke.
patel wrote:Mutahi ngunyi professional!!! saa zingine kuwaga serious.....Mutahi ngunyi is a thief who cannot run even a cattle dip ask FORD foundation or better yet NYS. Mutahi Ngunyi and his juvenile team only know how to run their mouth regurgitating Socrates and Machiavelli theories. bure kabisa
pj wa njambi wrote:These jobs should be outsourced to professionals who have the time, and have no political interests...I don't see why not. Hire Mutahi Ngunyi's Consulting House or whoever else to manage their primaries....in fact one firm can manage JP, ODM, NASA as pure functional tasks with no bias.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

patel

Unread post by patel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:09 am

100% agree but this things fail by design because of vested interest. Look at Mandago Vs Buzeki governor battle, one side you have Buzeki, a billionaire with 5 chopper all branded and ready to assist in presidential campaign countrywide and the other side you have Mandago, a village governor who can only help you in one county...who would you give the nomination certificate?

pj wa njambi wrote:But you agree that this function can be done by a private professional firm, purely as an administrative function...I used Ngunyi's TCH firm as a joke.
patel wrote:Mutahi ngunyi professional!!! saa zingine kuwaga serious.....Mutahi ngunyi is a thief who cannot run even a cattle dip ask FORD foundation or better yet NYS. Mutahi Ngunyi and his juvenile team only know how to run their mouth regurgitating Socrates and Machiavelli theories. bure kabisa
Last edited by patel on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:14 am

Here in narok County the jubilee exercise completely flopped. jubilants are drowning their embarrassment in alcohol as we speak.

patel

Unread post by patel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:20 am

what anti climax Jubille iko ije ije iiiijee kabisa....Now expect to see national coffers looting like you have never seen before.
Ole wrote:Here in narok County the jubilee exercise completely flopped. jubilants are drowning their embarrassment in alcohol as we speak.

Njuri Ncheke

Unread post by Njuri Ncheke » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 am

NativeSon1 wrote:
Njuri Ncheke wrote:guy swallowing all his words. this is the problem with sitting in offices without going to the field. what a waste of everything. this guy is responsible for this mess. nkt
I've just got off the phone with a friend who was at a polling station huko kwetu. This is in Nyahururu town.

He told me something that I also heard Anne Waiguru say.

In a kituo with let's say 3000 voters, the amount of ballots that arrived were only 900.

The story is that the incumbent stole the 'lost' 2100' votes and premarked them only to dump them during the vote count.

In this case, rumour has it that our Governor, one Joshua Irungu is the criminal. That is the rumour going around.

The new song doing the rounds in Laikiipia is that "Wamagui" (man of dogs) must go.

He bought dogs that used to be fed biscuits and beef.

The four dogs cost 720,000 and each month, food and Vet. bill has been 100,000. Laikipians have never forgiven him.

Mureithi might be our new governor if all goes well. He is up against the guy who allegedly did madhambi with Wetangula in foreign affairs.

As I understand, the entire election has been cancelled (in the 21 counties) and will be redone next week.
Yes exactly thats what happened i have just met an aspirant from nanyuki thingithu ward who arrived back from laikipia and he tells me incumbents have rigged everything this is turning out to be a major scandal. questions is how did they get the ballot papers? whom did they collude with at party headquarters? the buck stops with tuju and the jubilee election coordination tea. this is too bad already this aspirant says others have started defecting to smaller parties. In meru tharaka nithi and isiolo people long lost faith in this party pnu and others are reaping Big. Uhuru need wake up and stop this mess. his own henchmen william ruto and mwangi kiunjuri masterminded this pre rigging.
DAS GEMA REICH
Mountain Warriors: Pre colonial warfare of The Meru of Mt.kenya

Mheshimiwa

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:32 am

Ole wrote:Here in narok County the jubilee exercise completely flopped. jubilants are drowning their embarrassment in alcohol as we speak.
Embarrasing
Last edited by Mheshimiwa on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

patel

Unread post by patel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:32 am

We have said all along...you cannot run your house you cannot run a village. you cannot run a kiosk you cannot run a supermarket. ..its not rocket science
Sky wrote:No. Tuju is not a joke. He is representative of the JUBILEE government, that is A JOKE. This is a true reflection of how Kenya has been run in the last four years under CHUPILEE. When it's rotten, it's all the way from the TOP. Bure kabisa! :roll:

Sky High.

Mheshimiwa

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am

We must accept we live in a Banana republic. It is what it is...Accept the Banana. Understand the Banana. Become one with the Banana. :lol:

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Sky wrote:This is a true reflection of how Kenya has been run in the last four years under CHUPILEE. When it's rotten, it's all the way from the TOP. Bure kabisa! :roll:

Sky High.