Tuju is a Joke

Politics
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: Tuju is a Joke

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm

You are comparing dollas to donuts silly. This is not how your government has been managed. It is hard to have an intelligent discussion with your like when all you see is anti-gov, anti-uhuru, unti-kikuyu.

Management of party elections, party primaries, party nominations and general party management issues is the subject, and is a thorny subject across all parties
Forwardoh wrote:
Sky wrote:This is a true reflection of how Kenya has been run in the last four years under CHUPILEE. When it's rotten, it's all the way from the TOP. Bure kabisa! :roll:

Sky High.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:13 pm

pj wa njambi wrote:You are comparing dollas to donuts silly. This is not how your government has been managed. It is hard to have an intelligent discussion with your like when all you see is anti-gov, anti-uhuru, unti-kikuyu.

Management of party elections, party primaries, party nominations and general party management issues is the subject, and is a thorny subject across all parties
Forwardoh wrote:
Sky wrote:This is a true reflection of how Kenya has been run in the last four years under CHUPILEE. When it's rotten, it's all the way from the TOP. Bure kabisa! :roll:

Sky High.
Haya Wa njambi so you have finally lost it? Did I write anything? Nada, zero, sufuri! Je n'ecris rien! So you want to crucify me for copy pasting another member's post - no additional word, no subtraction! :shock: Dont you see I am only a messenger? SMDH. That post belongs to sky. Why do you respond to me instead of sky?

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:21 pm

OK Forwardoh...my bad! but you AGREED with Sky...plus you, even if we crucify 10 lives you other members sin, that would be fine bcos there are many time we should have crucified ur azs but spared you :lol: 8-)
Haya Wa njambi so you have finally lost it? Did I write anything? Nada, zero, sufuri! Je n'ecris rien! So you want to crucify me for copy pasting another member's post - no additional word, no subtraction! :shock: Dont you see I am only a messenger? SMDH. That post belongs to sky. Why do you respond to me instead of sky?
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Wanyee
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Wanyee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:47 pm

I don't even know why you apologized. Obviously quoting Sky and highlighting it in red was supposed to get your attention - "look at what I am proudly presenting you". You take ownership of those words at that point. A simple "Sky said:" would have absolved him of responsibility.
pj wa njambi wrote:OK Forwardoh...my bad! but you AGREED with Sky...plus you, even if we crucify 10 lives you other members sin, that would be fine bcos there are many time we should have crucified ur azs but spared you :lol: 8-)

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Wanyee, You know Forwardoh is sensitive and girlie...he throws tantrums when we don't pay him no mind 8-)
Wanyee wrote:I don't even know why you apologized. Obviously quoting Sky and highlighting it in red was supposed to get your attention - "look at what I am proudly presenting you". You take ownership of those words at that point. A simple "Sky said:" would have absolved him of responsibility.
"pj wa njambi"]OK Forwardoh...my bad! but you AGREED with Sky...plus you, even if we crucify 10 lives you other members sin, that would be fine bcos there are many time we should have crucified ur azs but spared you :lol: 8-)

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:48 pm

They printed few ballot papers and created confusion to delay voting so that they would rig their favorite candidates at night,Tuju knew what he was doing,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 pm

iMansfield wrote:They printed few ballot papers and created confusion to delay voting so that they would rig their favorite candidates at night,Tuju knew what he was doing,

Without Prejudice.
Do you have evidence/data to back it up ?. Maybe some of the 60k party officials are busy doing the 'KenyaN' thing... I mean corruption. In a society where everybody looks for themselves, it is very hard ti find TRUSTWORTHY people in a crew of 60k. I don't think the top brass are planning to rig anyone out.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 pm

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
iMansfield wrote:They printed few ballot papers and created confusion to delay voting so that they would rig their favorite candidates at night,Tuju knew what he was doing,

Without Prejudice.
Do you have evidence/data to back it up ?. Maybe some of the 60k party officials are busy doing the 'KenyaN' thing... I mean corruption. In a society where everybody looks for themselves, it is very hard ti find TRUSTWORTHY people in a crew of 60k. I don't think the top brass are planning to rig anyone out.
Actually what RVHH is calling the 'KenyaN' is the "election stealing" thing. Effidence: Tuju yesterday at one point lost his cool while being interviewed and did the "sasa mnataka nifanye nini? thing: He said he actually sent enough ballots but what can he do if ballots are stolen out there? :roll: BTW I thought cops were guarding these ballots ama they too were compromised - again what RVHH calls 'Corruption'. .

So as I was saying, Waigoro in Kirinyaga asked a telling question.... how come the MCA, MP, Senator etc ballots at each polling station were 500 yet the Governor ballots were only 200? She answered herself by implying that they had been stolen overnight so they could be marked and re-introduced into the voting boxes on Nomination day. Those who did this are not D minus: I like their maths ... even if 200 votes went to Waiguru, they is no way she could win coz upto 300 would be marked for her opponent. Hahaha :lol: I call it recise and intelligent stealing :D

SO YOU HAVE IT BOYS AND GIRLS - TUJU AND WAIGURU confirming to all and sundry what went down during the fiasco! Once a thieving bastard always a thieving bastard even in village chama elections.

Yah someone said it here. We were thoroughly entertained by Jubilee yesterday. 8-)
Chch wrote:Today Jubilee has entertained kabisa

Sky
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Sky » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:10 am

pj wa njambi wrote:You are comparing dollas to donuts silly. This is not how your government has been managed. It is hard to have an intelligent discussion with your like when all you see is anti-gov, anti-uhuru, unti-kikuyu.

It is amazing to see your selective application of logic. Let's walk through this.

JUBILEE = UHURU/UTHAMAKI/GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY, just like PNU = Kibaki, KANU = Moi before them and their influence either diminished or died when they were out of power. Therefore, the bungled, inept TUMBILEE nominations = Uhuru failure as head of party and government.

The line he used a while ago at Statehouse during the roundtable on corruption, "Mnataka ni fanye nini"? Would be totally apt at this moment in time.

Uhuru is an underachiever. His government has underachieved. To say his party's nomination was an underachievement is being kind. Total reflection of his four years at the helm.

Sky High.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:22 am

Sky wrote:

It is amazing to see your selective application of logic. Let's walk through this.

JUBILEE = UHURU/UTHAMAKI/GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY, just like PNU = Kibaki, KANU = Moi before them and their influence either diminished or died when they were out of power. Therefore, the bungled, inept TUMBILEE nominations = Uhuru failure as head of party and government.

The line he used a while ago at Statehouse during the roundtable on corruption, "Mnataka ni fanye nini"? Would be totally apt at this moment in time.

Uhuru is an underachiever. His government has underachieved. To say his party's nomination was an underachievement is being kind. Total reflection of his four years at the helm.

Sky High.
Sky High,
I want to grab your quote and flash it in a huge RED font but - BIG BUT - that according to @Wanyee: "quoting Sky and highlighting it in red ... is taking ownership of those words at that point."
@Wanyee further says "A simple "Sky said:" will absolve me of that responsibility"

So let it be clear that ....., I Forwardoh is only saying that @Sky said and I quote .... :lol:

Sky High.

@Wanyee, happy now? :roll:

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:29 am

Forwardoh wrote:
"

copy pasting ??? very disappointed! try "Replying /commenting /highlighting with quote"

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:37 am

anonymousz wrote:Forwardoh wrote:
"

copy pasting ??? very disappointed! try "Replying /commenting /highlighting with quote"
@anonymousz,
You are correct. It was not copy pasting, I infact used Reply and highlighted. I did not - repeat - I did not comment. That is the point I made to @PJ which I am glad he took in good faith.
But some guy bearing the handle @Wanyee came out of the wood-work to post that I should have said, "Sky said" (which I suppose is his way of saying "Reply") but to"highlight" is in his words "taking ownership". :roll:

Anyway to cut it short, @Anon, thanks for correcting me on that.

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:15 am

all in stride ... cool!

Forwardoh wrote:
anonymousz wrote:Forwardoh wrote:
"

@anonymousz,
You are correct. It was not copy pasting, I infact used Reply and highlighted. I did not - repeat - I did not comment. That is the point I made to @PJ which I am glad he took in good faith.
But some guy bearing the handle @Wanyee came out of the wood-work to post that I should have said, "Sky said" (which I suppose is his way of saying "Reply") but to"highlight" is in his words "taking ownership". :roll:

Anyway to cut it short, @Anon, thanks for correcting me on that.

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Sky,

Thanks for telling us that you are in a hole. You are the lot that Moi would often tell.."Mkae hivyo hivyo tuu..." because if you come out of that hole, you will get a real blackout when reality hits you that this government has made unassailable progress while you were holed in denial.

Look...the only area where UhuRuto has failed is helping folks like you come out of the hole into reality, and that my friend is a good failure. Negative minded people are better contained outside of reality because they lack the natural ability to separate facts from fallacies.

Now...back to the subject of this thread. Jubilee primaries were a total failure...YES, that is a fact. The process was cancelled completely and will be repeated a fresh...it's never too late to do it right...True :?:

The President explained to the Nation what the problem was...the turnout was bigger than they planned for.

Btw, that's a good JP problem if managed effectively, and very bad for opposition/ODM/NASA...that should scare ODM/NASA. If this problem carries on to general leksons, you know opposition has no hope

If Sky wants to imply that this JP problem is also there in Government, it is a twisted complement to Uhuru Government because it implies that Development Results are over whelming ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
Sky wrote:

Sky High.