Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Politics
bryan275
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by bryan275 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:29 am

FARAJA wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 am
According to latest reports, unlike in the 80s and 90s, Kenyan who are studying abroad are opting to start their careers back in Kenya cos there are now more opportunities especially in business. Of course for those born to be employed, they see nothing in Kenya.

Ask yourself why diaspora remittances are the second highest earner of foreign exchange in Kenya, after tea.

Why would people with potential to get four passports invest their hard earned money in what you call a hell hole?

Those whose eyes are open will retire like kings if they invest now in Kenya.

Why do you feel the need to justify and cajole others into "investing"? Si ufanye peke yako? The world is big.... investment opportunities all over the place, not just in Kenya bwana. Besides this is a place where even the DP receives uninvited "guests".

Such episodes destroy investment confidence bwana... If the DPs assets are not safe.....
"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by FARAJA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:03 am

I'm a patriot and therefore feel obligated to promote Kenya not just cheer when we do well at the Olympics. I respect my countrymen, the Kalenjins who are arguably the best ambassadors for Kenya. I'm very pleased to note that the money they've been making is well invested back in RV.

I also happen to know opposition supporters who are also investing heavily back in Kenya. You're alone or clueless if you're not investing in Kenya. Ok, if you don't care and are very comfortable in your castle in the English countryside, chances are your English neighbors are investing in their former colony. Who is the fool? British Airways flies a double-decker jet ever day to NBO, and so does KLM. They aren't all going to watch wildebeest.

bryan275 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:29 am
FARAJA wrote:
According to latest reports, unlike in the 80s and 90s, Kenyan who are studying abroad are opting to start their careers back in Kenya cos there are now more opportunities especially in business. Of course for those born to be employed, they see nothing in Kenya.

Ask yourself why diaspora remittances are the second highest earner of foreign exchange in Kenya, after tea.

Why would people with potential to get four passports invest their hard earned money in what you call a hell hole?

Why do you feel the need to justify and cajole others into "investing"? Si ufanye peke yako? The world is big.... investment opportunities all over the place, not just in Kenya bwana. Besides this is a place where even the DP receives uninvited "guests".

Such episodes destroy investment confidence bwana... If the DPs assets are not safe.....
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

bryan275
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by bryan275 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 am

You do your thing and I'll do mine. Freedom max.
FARAJA wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:03 am
I'm a patriot and therefore feel obligated to promote Kenya not just cheer when we do well at the Olympics. I respect my countrymen, the Kalenjins who are arguably the best ambassadors for Kenya. I'm very pleased to note that the money they've been making is well invested back in RV.

I also happen to know opposition supporters who are also investing heavily back in Kenya. You're alone or clueless if you're not investing in Kenya. Ok, if you don't care and are very comfortable in your castle in the English countryside, chances are your English neighbors are investing in their former colony. Who is the fool? British Airways flies a double-decker jet ever day to NBO, and so does KLM. They aren't all going to watch wildebeest.

bryan275 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:29 am
FARAJA wrote:

"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

Roadrunner
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Roadrunner » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:21 am

bryan275 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:22 am
Roadrunner wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 am
bryan275 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 am

Thieving bastardry does pay in certain quarters. Where common decency and basic honesty is thin on the ground.

Kasweetie is going places. Proper hard work....
Bastard275, that's a terrible thing to say about you own kids , wife and siblings even if they're bastards :D :D but then again there is no accounting for taste :D :D but why on earth would someone marry thieving bastards? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: SMH
......... its probably a ugandan thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm definitely not related to the fat fingered ka-thief. Uta do?
Of course you're not related to her, dummy, you married her!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: