Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Politics
User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8474
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by Logan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:31 pm

:D

Image
Forwardoh wrote:@bryan toa maoni?
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3687
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Welcome back Logan. Back in style - unlike that one who returned with an "onion" story post.

User avatar
bryan275
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10410
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 am

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by bryan275 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 am

Forwardoh wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am
@bryan toa maoni?
Thieving bastardry does pay in certain quarters. Where common decency and basic honesty is thin on the ground.

Kasweetie is going places. Proper hard work....
"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17678
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 am

walahu wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 am
Its the choice of the electorate. Brian is an allien, and his input in this regard amounts to zero
Walahu,

That's a very mean thing to say, but it's true and I like it. :lol:
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4689
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by walahu » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Image
That is the truth and nothing but the truth ☝️
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

kwanza
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1143
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:45 am

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by kwanza » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:46 am

Negative press is good for a politician. Waiguru is winning big time
"Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression."

User avatar
bryan275
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10410
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 am

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by bryan275 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am

He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.
"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

User avatar
Jackal
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4550
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by Jackal » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 am

Thieving Bastard 275. You might need more than four passports to escape all the law enforcement officers after you. Siku hizi interpol are everywhere.
bryan275 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am
He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

User avatar
bryan275
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10410
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 am

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by bryan275 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:48 am

Jackal wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 am
Thieving Bastard 275. You might need more than four passports to escape all the law enforcement officers after you. Siku hizi interpol are everywhere.
bryan275 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am
He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.

And I'll be running because? I was born free bwana
"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8474
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by Logan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 pm

bryan275 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am
He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell them thieving bastards like walahu, jackarse and nattydread kissing ugly itumbi's sticky arse for a paycheck... :lol:

Image
NattyDread wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 am
walahu wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 am
Its the choice of the electorate. Brian is an allien, and his input in this regard amounts to zero
Walahu,

That's a very mean thing to say, but it's true and I like it. :lol:
Jackal wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 am
Thieving Bastard 275. You might need more than four passports to escape all the law enforcement officers after you. Siku hizi interpol are everywhere.
bryan275 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am
He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by FARAJA » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 am

According to latest reports, unlike in the 80s and 90s, Kenyan who are studying abroad are opting to start their careers back in Kenya cos there are now more opportunities especially in business. Of course for those born to be employed, they see nothing in Kenya.

Ask yourself why diaspora remittances are the second highest earner of foreign exchange in Kenya, after tea.

Why would people with potential to get four passports invest their hard earned money in what you call a hell hole?

Those whose eyes are open will retire like kings if they invest now in Kenya.
Logan wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 pm
bryan275 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am
He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell them thieving bastards like walahu, jackarse and nattydread kissing ugly itumbi's sticky arse for a paycheck... :lol:

Image
NattyDread wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 am
walahu wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 am
Its the choice of the electorate. Brian is an allien, and his input in this regard amounts to zero
Walahu,

That's a very mean thing to say, but it's true and I like it. :lol:
Jackal wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 am
Thieving Bastard 275. You might need more than four passports to escape all the law enforcement officers after you. Siku hizi interpol are everywhere.
bryan275 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am
He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4689
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by walahu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:24 am

bryan275 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am
He he njugunas, while you cry odinga odinga kila Siku im holding three passports. Soon ill have four. MTA do?

Thieving bastards, you'll rot in the hell hole that you've created. Meanwhile, I've got options.
Brian, in this thread, You are the first one to mention Odinga.
You are an illegal immigrant in Kenya, that is why your input in regards to the representation choices CITIZENS of Kenya make amounts to zero, on equal measure, my opinion on say the bigot Gaston Flosse (rigggeedd eleeksoon) amounts to nothing.
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

Roadrunner
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by Roadrunner » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 am

bryan275 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 am
Forwardoh wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am
@bryan toa maoni?
Thieving bastardry does pay in certain quarters. Where common decency and basic honesty is thin on the ground.

Kasweetie is going places. Proper hard work....
Bastard275, that's a terrible thing to say about you own kids , wife and siblings even if they're bastards :D :D but then again there is no accounting for taste :D :D but why on earth would someone marry thieving bastards? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: SMH
......... its probably a ugandan thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8474
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by Logan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:45 pm

FARAJA wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 am
According to latest reports, unlike in the 80s and 90s, Kenyan who are studying abroad are opting to start their careers back in Kenya cos there are now more opportunities especially in business. Of course for those born to be employed, they see nothing in Kenya.

Ask yourself why diaspora remittances are the second highest earner of foreign exchange in Kenya, after tea.

Why would people with potential to get four passports invest their hard earned money in what you call a hell hole?

Those whose eyes are open will retire like kings if they invest now in Kenya.
Very carefully noted as representing one of those creatures of GEMA's Heaven.... :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53939&tmx=150084985 ... 66#p574566
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

User avatar
bryan275
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10410
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 am

Re: Thieving pays: Waigoro in early lead (by far) over JP rivals

Unread post by bryan275 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:22 am

Roadrunner wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 am
bryan275 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 am
Forwardoh wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am
@bryan toa maoni?
Thieving bastardry does pay in certain quarters. Where common decency and basic honesty is thin on the ground.

Kasweetie is going places. Proper hard work....
Bastard275, that's a terrible thing to say about you own kids , wife and siblings even if they're bastards :D :D but then again there is no accounting for taste :D :D but why on earth would someone marry thieving bastards? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: SMH
......... its probably a ugandan thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm definitely not related to the fat fingered ka-thief. Uta do?
"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], drumaster, Google [Bot] and 11 guests