RAILA and WITCHCRAFT

Politics
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

RAILA and WITCHCRAFT

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Folks I had this rumor over and over and dismissed it as sheer propaganda. But I am beginning to get curious after a Luo friend gave me some insights on some stuff they do in Mfangano island...blablablabla, Trips to S.A., Nigeria, TZ, India, etc. Is there any substance to this?

https://www.google.com/#q=raila+and+whitchcraft

Just curious.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Re: RAILA and WITCHCRAFT

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Look at Raira practising WITCHCRAFT!

Last edited by Forwardoh on Wed May 10, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed May 10, 2017 10:11 pm

pj wa njambi wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 pm
Folks I had this rumor ...
See when your only source of news is demonic websites like that reallaila or something like that, you end up posting bullshit here.

Raila Odinga never visited South African witchdoctor, Newspaper editor says
A prominent South African media company has come out to clarify that their newspaper never published a story about Nasa co-principal Raila Odinga visiting a witchdoctor in South Africa two weeks ago.

The story doing rounds on social media and published by a weekly tabloid, has been revealed to be campaign propaganda.

Speaking exclusively to The Nairobian, Lebo Boshomane, who is The Sowetan editor said his paper did not the story. He said that someone could be using their paper’s reputable name to spread propaganda in Kenya.

According to the story that was purported to have been published The Sowetan, Raila allegedly visited a prominent sangoma (witchdoctor)

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Wed May 10, 2017 10:45 pm

rumor!!???

pj wa njambi wrote:
Folks I had this rumor over and over and dismissed it as sheer propaganda. But I am beginning to get curious after a Luo friend gave me some insights on some stuff they do in Mfangano island...blablablabla, Trips to S.A., Nigeria, TZ, India, etc. Is there any substance to this?

https://www.google.com/#q=raila+and+whitchcraft

Just curious.

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 am

Fowardoh, Don't get too serious on this subject, I have no opinion...just fact-checking.

I am honestly ignorant about this topic. the matter was brought up to me by a friend from homa bay area...sat me down for a lecture. I googled the topic to see how many hits come up...haven't looked at the details.

I started hearing about the subject over a year ago and have always dismissed it as a rumor.

On Rumor mills...last time I watched Larry Madowo's The Trend, he mentioned the subject (on passing though) about prominent candidates visiting S.A. Naijo, etc for the same purpose.

Is it any different from the OATH taking subject? Awhile ago when the board was discussing oath taking by a certain group, it started as a rumor but it turned out that there was substance to it.

One way or another, this witch craft thing is more amusing than important to me.

Just wondering if there is some truth to it. If it is true, then Raila is not serious about the big job or about life in general.
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 10:11 pm
pj wa njambi wrote:
See when your only source of news is demonic websites like that reallaila or something like that, you end up posting bullshit here.

A prominent South African media company has come out to clarify that their newspaper never published a story about Nasa co-principal Raila Odinga visiting a witchdoctor in South Africa two weeks ago.

The story doing rounds on social media and published by a weekly tabloid, has been revealed to be campaign propaganda.

Speaking exclusively to The Nairobian, Lebo Boshomane, who is The Sowetan editor said his paper did not the story. He said that someone could be using their paper’s reputable name to spread propaganda in Kenya.

According to the story that was purported to have been published The Sowetan, Raila allegedly visited a prominent sangoma (witchdoctor)
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 am

pj wa njambi wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 am
Fowardoh, Don't get too serious on this subject, I have no opinion...just fact-checking.

I am honestly ignorant about this topic. the matter was brought up to me by a friend from homa bay area...sat me down for a lecture. I googled the topic to see how many hits come up...haven't looked at the details.

I started hearing about the subject over a year ago and have always dismissed it as a rumor.

On Rumor mills...last time I watched Larry Madowo's The Trend, he mentioned the subject (on passing though) about prominent candidates visiting S.A. Naijo, etc for the same purpose.

Is it any different from the OATH taking subject? Awhile ago when the board was discussing oath taking by a certain group, it started as a rumor but it turned out that there was substance to it.

One way or another, this witch craft thing is more amusing than important to me.

Just wondering if there is some truth to it. If it is true, then Raila is not serious about the big job or about life in general.
Forwardoh wrote:
pj wa njambi wrote:

I am giving you facts complete with a link ... and you are still going on writing inshas with if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, ... :oops:

I leave it to @Panzer to take care of your foolishness; your very low standards and even lower IQ. kumbaff!
Panzer. wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 11:02 pm
Seriously njambi,
Did you want oburu as an assistant minister in the same office as uhuru to disown him? What if he is the one who caused the error in 1st place?
8-)
pj wa njambi wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 6:33 pm
Panzer,

It's relative, low or high, thankyou...and also depends on your "point" of view. I suppose that you have high standards eehh! 8-)
Panzer. wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 11:04 pm

You must have very low standards.

Garlic

Unread post by Garlic » Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 am

Raila daliance with witchcraft and all manner of occult isn't news. Even his friends and enemies alike have stated that Raila is into witchcraft. Whether its the "traditional" Luo uchawi or "powerful" Nigeria jujus, Raila is everywhere.
Besides, let be honest. Our colleagues from Western, Nyanza and Kisii sees nothing wrong with "traditional uchawi.." They seek it and visit witchdoctors for a "protection dose.."
Kambas can tell you about so called Kamuti. And at the Coast stories of Jinns aboard.

And yes, Raila can be a Muslim today, tomorrow a Catholic, the next day a follower of Prophet Owuor, the next day after that he has Bishop Wanjiru as his Pastor/Bishop, and then he fly to Israel and "pray" at the Wailing Wall. I guess to him religion is just a tool, a PR gimmick to keep his followers excited.

anonymousz

Unread post by anonymousz » Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 am

Garlic wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 am
Raila daliance with witchcraft and all manner of occult isn't news. Even his friends and enemies alike have stated that Raila is into witchcraft. Whether its the "traditional" Luo uchawi or "powerful" Nigeria jujus, Raila is everywhere.
Besides, let be honest. Our colleagues from Western, Nyanza and Kisii sees nothing wrong with "traditional uchawi.." They seek it and visit witchdoctors for a "protection dose.."
Kambas can tell you about so called Kamuti. And at the Coast stories of Jinns aboard.

And yes, Raila can be a Muslim today, tomorrow a Catholic, the next day a follower of Prophet Owuor, the next day after that he has Bishop Wanjiru as his Pastor/Bishop, and then he fly to Israel and "pray" at the Wailing Wall. I guess to him religion is just a tool, a PR gimmick to keep his followers excited
very well put!

Vrtree
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Vrtree » Thu May 11, 2017 11:14 am

Raila is a people person, all people. He is willing to transform on the drop of a hat to accommodate others ideals, ideology or religion from my observation. There's much more to that, so I agree, he is an Enigma. The Luo people are very lucky to have such a leader
"Because I live, you also will live"

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Fri May 12, 2017 12:52 am

Forwardoh, In my desperately low IQ, I know not to deny a rumor. Thanks kindly for your insights 8-)
Forwardoh wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 am
pj wa njambi wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 am

Forwardoh wrote:

I am giving you facts complete with a link ... and you are still going on writing inshas with if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, ... :oops:

I leave it to @Panzer to take care of your foolishness; your very low standards and even lower IQ. kumbaff!
Panzer. wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 11:02 pm
Seriously njambi,
Did you want oburu as an assistant minister in the same office as uhuru to disown him? What if he is the one who caused the error in 1st place?
8-)
pj wa njambi wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 6:33 pm
Panzer,

It's relative, low or high, thankyou...and also depends on your "point" of view. I suppose that you have high standards eehh! 8-)

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Fri May 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Wachawi sana hawa wajaluo
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya is extremely unfortunate . njaruo feels entitled lakini tutawaonyesha.

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:24 am

anonymousz wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 am
Garlic wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 am

And yes, Raila can be a Muslim today, tomorrow a Catholic, the next day a follower of Prophet Owuor, the next day after that he has Bishop Wanjiru as his Pastor/Bishop, and then he fly to Israel and "pray" at the Wailing Wall. I guess to him religion is just a tool, a PR gimmick to keep his followers excited
very well put!

Garlic,

You have nailed it!

Raila is what Raila wants to be.

Actually no!

Raila is what he thinks people believe he is supposed to be.

Whereas I don't question his religion, here are the foour presidents and their religion (or lack thereof).

1. Muthee- He is not known to have attended any church but since his family is Catholic, may be he was. It's hard to tell.
2. Baba Moi- AIC and born again (in his own rights).
3. Baba Jimmy- Mkatoliki.
4. Baba Jaba- Mkatoliki.

Ruto- He is born again (in his own right)

Saitoti- I think he was Catholic

Kalonzo, born again. I don't know his denomination.

Raila, nothign is known about his religion. He's like Jomo.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sat May 13, 2017 6:57 pm

JaKuon does not discriminate between religion and witchcraft.

Result: everything he touches turns into a puff of acrid smoke.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun May 14, 2017 6:54 pm

The religious books warn humanity to be beware of false prophets

Forwardoh wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 pm
Look at Raira practising WITCHCRAFT!

anonymousz