NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Politics
User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 9641
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Absolutely! An incoherent and confused Jakuon is now claiming that the subsidy is because Jubilee 'stole' money from the fuel levy :lol: :lol: :lol:
AntiHubris wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 am
:lol: :lol: almost looks like a set up. The chaps playing checkers took bait. Loudly. The chess players then checkmated. Decisively.
Energizer wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 7:46 am
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/ ... 0_c1562374
"As a result a 2kg packet of maize flour will retail at Sh90. This is will be effected from tomorrow (Wednesday)," 
Jakuon 'Ugali conference' called off.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Wed May 17, 2017 2:03 pm

AntiHubris, :lol: :lol: were wacha uchokozi...at they baited them. Ondoa ugali...let them scream njaa, and the Hero arrives with very cheap unga, right before Raila's ugali tantrums and mass demos :lol: That's mean..tusicheze na ugali bwana :lol: :lol:
AntiHubris wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 am
:lol: :lol: almost looks like a set up. The chaps playing checkers took bait. Loudly. The chess players then checkmated. Decisively.
Energizer wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 7:46 am
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/ ... 0_c1562374
"As a result a 2kg packet of maize flour will retail at Sh90. This is will be effected from tomorrow (Wednesday)," 
Jakuon 'Ugali conference' called off.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

AntiHubris
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2773
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by AntiHubris » Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Sadly both sides have played politricks with a serious issue.
pj wa njambi wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:03 pm
AntiHubris, :lol: :lol: were wacha uchokozi...at they baited them. Ondoa ugali...let them scream njaa, and the Hero arrives with very cheap unga, right before Raila's ugali tantrums and mass demos :lol: That's mean..tusicheze na ugali bwana :lol: :lol:
AntiHubris wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 am
:lol: :lol: almost looks like a set up. The chaps playing checkers took bait. Loudly. The chess players then checkmated. Decisively.
Energizer wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 7:46 am
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/ ... 0_c1562374



Jakuon 'Ugali conference' called off.

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8278
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by Logan » Wed May 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Those who saw it coming are impressed... ;)

AntiHubris wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm
Sadly both sides have played politricks with a serious issue.
Image
pj wa njambi wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:03 pm
AntiHubris, :lol: :lol: were wacha uchokozi...at they baited them. Ondoa ugali...let them scream njaa, and the Hero arrives with very cheap unga, right before Raila's ugali tantrums and mass demos :lol: That's mean..tusicheze na ugali bwana :lol: :lol:
AntiHubris wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 am
:lol: :lol: almost looks like a set up. The chaps playing checkers took bait. Loudly. The chess players then checkmated. Decisively.

Image
Always A Drunk! :shock:

User avatar
Jackal
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4392
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by Jackal » Mon May 22, 2017 10:23 am

Impressive Jakwons cartoonist is also reduced to blathering cartoons. Its all good entertainment for Kenyans as they enjoy "Mexico" ugali.

What really annoys Raila Ojinga is that the government actually allowed importation of maize and subsidized cost for the poorest Kenyans. Raila thought they would do what he did in 2011. That is steal the money then teargas any Kenyan who protests. Raila Odinga just cannot understand why anyone would do anything to help the poor. Instead of exploiting their hunger and poverty. To use them as stone throwers, hecklers and cheap props in "massive" rallies.
Logan wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 8:33 pm
Those who saw it coming are impressed... ;)

AntiHubris wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm
Sadly both sides have played politricks with a serious issue.
pj wa njambi wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:03 pm
AntiHubris, :lol: :lol: were wacha uchokozi...at they baited them. Ondoa ugali...let them scream njaa, and the Hero arrives with very cheap unga, right before Raila's ugali tantrums and mass demos :lol: That's mean..tusicheze na ugali bwana :lol: :lol:

Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17628
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon May 22, 2017 11:02 am

Jackal wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:23 am
What really annoys Raila Ojinga is that the government actually allowed importation of maize and subsidized cost for the poorest Kenyans. Raila thought they would do what he did in 2011. That is steal the money then teargas any Kenyan who protests. Raila Odinga just cannot understand why anyone would do anything to help the poor. Instead of exploiting their hunger and poverty. To use them as stone throwers, hecklers and cheap props in "massive" rallies.
Jackal,

You should have seen Koigi Wa Wamwere and Paul Mwangi last night on Inooro TV (Greek!) shamelessly calling the peopkle fools for not rioting as per the revolutionary script that they had agreed on 8/5/2017 in Nakuru. They were taught a lesson by Jubilee's Mwangi Wa Ichung'wa and KJ.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?thr ... -tv.47740/
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
Kalvin
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 am

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by Kalvin » Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Kadudu wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 8:31 am
The gov. should do Kenyans a favour and tell them the cost of introducing that unga.Soon there will be a Eurobond to pay Merali and his millers for that unga.
Can you ends are not yesterday interested in nonsense like this. As long as there is longer for dinner they are satisfied.

It is interesting how quickly people like you introduce new arguments when the old one has been debunked. The crap doesn't even make sense; you pull something out of your ass and then you proceed to make an inane argument went out of it.
Waiguru has done more for Kibera than Raira ever did! -- bryan275

User avatar
Jackal
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4392
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: NASA 'Ugali politics' snuffed out - UhuRuto introduce subsidized 90/- 2kg pack...

Unread post by Jackal » Tue May 23, 2017 2:39 am

Natty yes Greek but i would no doubt have loved it. Jakwon has launched so many revolutions I have lost count.
NattyDread wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 11:02 am
Jackal wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:23 am
What really annoys Raila Ojinga is that the government actually allowed importation of maize and subsidized cost for the poorest Kenyans. Raila thought they would do what he did in 2011. That is steal the money then teargas any Kenyan who protests. Raila Odinga just cannot understand why anyone would do anything to help the poor. Instead of exploiting their hunger and poverty. To use them as stone throwers, hecklers and cheap props in "massive" rallies.
Jackal,

You should have seen Koigi Wa Wamwere and Paul Mwangi last night on Inooro TV (Greek!) shamelessly calling the peopkle fools for not rioting as per the revolutionary script that they had agreed on 8/5/2017 in Nakuru. They were taught a lesson by Jubilee's Mwangi Wa Ichung'wa and KJ.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?thr ... -tv.47740/
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests