I hope The Donald now knows his limits

Politics
Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: I hope The Donald now knows his limits

Unread post by Garlic » Wed May 17, 2017 2:02 pm

The truth is that there is an intense internal political struggle in the USA. The Neocon crackpots and the Deep State and their media have never forgiven Trump (a supposed idiot) for defeating psychopath Clinton woman. He must be made an example of!
Now they have moved from Trump won election because Russia hacked US elections in his favour to the ridiculous notion that he shared some "secret information" with the Russians.
This is why it is ridiculous and factually nonsense.
1. The President has a right to declassify information as he deems fit in pursuance of his country's interests. The head of state receives briefing from intelligence agencies when he is meeting with some foreign officials. This is to ease his work and to avail all relevant information to the head of state. It is the head of the State as the elected CEO who would determine to what extent he would share information with his foreign guests based on the kind of cooperation he seeks from those foreign guests.
To argue otherwise is to say that the intelligence agencies have monopoly on how information should be used and shared and that the President has to follow intelligence agencies advise. That is wrong. We might as well have the head of intelligence as the determining individual on foreign relations.

2. It is highly unlikely that the head of state is given nitty gritty on how information was acquired and by who. It would be time consuming and unnecessary.

3. Labelling information "secret" is a highly subjective matter. For example what is "secret information" to Americans, it would be public information to Russians or to other people. And further ALL governments share secret information with each other DEPENDING on the kind of cooperation existing between them.

4. But right now in the US such facts are ignored and twisted because there is an agenda to get rid of Trump. Besides, the major question should be: WHERE did the Washington Post get that information to publish while McMaster says he was present in that meeting and nothing of the sort happened. The Russians says that is all nonsense. So Who is eavesdropping on Trump INSIDE WH?

Am disappointed by Trump because he got swallowed by the Swamp he was to drain, but the same Swamp seeks to drown him for good. Trump should realize no matter how much he compromise with the Swamp, it will never accept him as part of them.

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 pm

redneck incumbency worse off than a banana republic; spends all energy maintaining/protecting power ...

AntiHubris
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by AntiHubris » Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 pm

You have an uncanny ability to mindlessly regurgitate nonsense.
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am
AntiHubris wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:50 am
A civil war in USA that results in withdrawing from the world would be good for humanity.
With blunders like giving out secrets to Russians

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 am

walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by walahu » Thu May 18, 2017 10:15 am

Rethugs are wedged between optimism and doom, in other words, Doptmism.
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 pm

African leaders who loathed President Obama and harbored hopes that with Trump's arrival on the scene, they had seen a new dawn in terms of serious and mutually beneficial relations, I'm sorry to report to you that you have been living in an alternate universe.
I can't stress it any further when Trump's own top diplomat Rex Tillerson, let it out to the head of the African Union that "Africa is strategically unimportant to Trump's administration" and is way back in the back burners that it had been relegated to many years ago.

Read:

"First, it signals the return of the U.S./Africa policy that held sway from 1960 to 2001. In that era, Africa was on the back burner when it came to American foreign policy. It was against this backdrop that the Rwandan genocide, and the implosions of Somalia, Liberia and Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of Congo) took place

Second, this proves that Africa is strategically insignificant to U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration. When you add the rising nationalism in Europe to the equation, the continent finds itself in a precarious position internationally.
As such, there’s a clear and present need for African led-states like South Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Egypt and Libya to act in concert. These countries have been referred to as Africa’s Big Five.
With the exception of Libya, these states are not only the biggest financial contributors to the AU but they also have the material capacity to lead."

http://www.newsweek.com/rex-tillerson-a ... icy-611324
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Kalvin
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by Kalvin » Thu May 18, 2017 3:20 pm

mwalimu wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 3:10 am
Giving classified information to foreigners (without clearance from CIA) ................... is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE
This is what I like about Nipate. Kenyans just go ahead and make their own laws!
Waiguru has done more for Kibera than Raira ever did! -- bryan275

kakamega

Unread post by kakamega » Thu May 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Logan wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 pm
Rex Tillerson, let it out to the head of the African Union that "Africa is strategically unimportant to Trump's administration" and is way back in the back burners that it had been relegated to many years ago.
Africa has only been strategically important to the US from the point of "how does it serve US national interests"

Africans as people have never been important in the average American mind. We are considered by many here as a half way house to human civilization. In some kind of arrested development. If you read US history, this stark reality will become very clear. The US has minimal regard for black people, period; and Rex Tillerson plus Trump are only now stating what has been US policy for eons.

Think about it, not even the family dog can be packed like sardines in ship bottoms and made to work fields harder than donkeys for close to 500 years

Africa's problems should be solved by Africans. We should start by eliminating corruption and runaway greed that are both keeping us backward. Rex Tillerson does not care

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Hmm
I hereby welcome my bredren who have "allover sudden" discovered Africanism after having been "touched" by the spirit of pan Africanism albeit "haki yetu sasa ya kula" sponsored by Vanguard Africa.
A bit confusing but still a mirako bebi step towards the right direction.
ukileta nyokos

kakamega

Unread post by kakamega » Thu May 18, 2017 11:33 pm

walahu wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm
Hmm I hereby welcome my bredren who have "allover sudden" discovered Africanism after having been "touched" by the spirit of pan Africanism albeit "haki yetu sasa ya kula" sponsored by Vanguard Africa. A bit confusing but still a mirako bebi step towards the right direction.
You are a strange man with warped logic.You sound like a cross between the Donald and Kellyanne. Never ceasing to offer spin on every topic one posts on Nipate

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Fri May 19, 2017 3:44 am

Him who feels it, knows it.
Robert Nesta Marley
1946 St. Ann Nine Miles -1981 Miami FL.
ukileta nyokos

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 am

Despite Africa being "insignificant" in the eyes of diminishing 🌟's we getting there among the emerging economies and our efforts are not only recognised but also appreciated.
https://youtu.be/AKsX02jSaYw
ukileta nyokos