ONE for NYASA - courtesy Jubilee negligence

Politics
anonymousz
Level: Nobles

ONE for NYASA - courtesy Jubilee negligence

Unread post by anonymousz » Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 am

This is what happens when you allow political scumbags infiltrate Jubilee ... MachakoWood will NEVER cut it ...

mwalimu
Level: Council of the gods

Re: ONE for NYASA - courtesy Jubilee negligence

Unread post by mwalimu » Wed May 17, 2017 5:44 am

This looks like BOMET

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 am

anonymousz wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 am
This is what happens when you allow political scumbags infiltrate Jubilee ... MachakoWood will NEVER cut it ...

Ati how many votes will Uhuruto get from Ukambani? So what was Mutua doing endorsing Uhuru at Kasarani? aki afadhali Martha :roll: :lol:

Alfred Mutua withdraws Chap Chap’s support for Jubilee after anti-Uhuru backlash
Tuesday, 16 May 2017 17:13 EAT

Machakos governor Dr Alfred Mutua addressing residents of Tala.

"Maendeleo Chap Chap is not supporting Jubilee or NASA; it is independent," said the governor today at Tala Market in Matungulu Sub County where he took his gubernatorial campaign.

Machakos governor Dr Alfred Mutua has made a major turnaround from his party’s recent endorsement of President Uhuru Kenyatta’s re-election and announced that the Maendeleo Chap Chap will not align with either Jubilee or NASA. "Maendeleo Chap Chap is not supporting Jubilee or NASA; it is independent," said the governor today at Tala Market in Matungulu Sub County where he took his gubernatorial campaign.

He explained that he was only in defending his seat and that he had defected from the Wiper Party led by former vice president Kalonzo Musyoka following frustrations. He also said that he would run for the presidency in 2022. "In 2022, I will be running for the presidency on Maendeleo Chap Chap party. Now I am using the ticket to defend my gubernatorial seat for the second term," said Dr Mutua

In an apparent bid to mend fences with Mr Musyoka, the governor pointed out that he has never had an issue with the Wiper Party leader or with Machakos senator Johnstone Muthama. He claimed the two leaders were only interested in fighting him because he was “development-oriented”.

"I have never had an issue with Kalonzo or Muthama. But I know they fight me because I am development-oriented," said Dr Mutua, whose convoy met with hostile youths along the way, with crowds chanting NASA! NASA! as he spoke. The governor promised to repair the floodlight at the market and the Tala bus terminal.

The governor ordered that the public toilet at the Tala market be opened by tomorrow. After the Tala meeting, he moved to other parts of the sub county drumming up support for aspirants vying for different positions on Maendeleo Chap Chap tickets.

The governor's party endorsed President Uhuru Kenyatta's re-election at its highest decision-making level, the National Delegates Conference, and it remains to be seen whether he can undo that resolution by a roadside declaration on a campaign stop.

In any event, several political leaders especially from Central Kenya defected to Maendeleo Chap Chap on the understanding that the party was supporting the president's re-election, and the governor's statements would bring their candidatures into disrepute in areas where Uhuru enjoys massive support.

anonymousz

Unread post by anonymousz » Wed May 17, 2017 11:05 am

Wow! self implosion while twisting in the wind ...
<> Jubilee made a mistake to align themselves with "fake Ukambani leadership of Alfred Mutua"
<> the position he has taken is even worse ...
<> I expected him to loose–lipp his hidden agenda for 2022, having scavenged Jubilee renegades into Chapo-Chapo under the pretense of supporting Jubilee, now as expected, he IS on a collision course with DP & he better get on his knees

I cannot simply understand how a very clumsy thug, in fact a US felon ( jailed for committing felony (shoplifting) in US and kicked out) can blow so much hot air & folks take it as gospel...
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 am
anonymousz wrote:

Ati how many votes will Uhuruto get from Ukambani? So what was Mutua doing endorsing Uhuru at Kasarani? aki afadhali Martha :roll: :lol:

Alfred Mutua withdraws Chap Chap’s support for Jubilee after anti-Uhuru backlash
Tuesday, 16 May 2017 17:13 EAT

Machakos governor Dr Alfred Mutua addressing residents of Tala.

"Maendeleo Chap Chap is not supporting Jubilee or NASA; it is independent," said the governor today at Tala Market in Matungulu Sub County where he took his gubernatorial campaign.

Machakos governor Dr Alfred Mutua has made a major turnaround from his party’s recent endorsement of President Uhuru Kenyatta’s re-election and announced that the Maendeleo Chap Chap will not align with either Jubilee or NASA. "Maendeleo Chap Chap is not supporting Jubilee or NASA; it is independent," said the governor today at Tala Market in Matungulu Sub County where he took his gubernatorial campaign.

He explained that he was only in defending his seat and that he had defected from the Wiper Party led by former vice president Kalonzo Musyoka following frustrations. He also said that he would run for the presidency in 2022. "In 2022, I will be running for the presidency on Maendeleo Chap Chap party. Now I am using the ticket to defend my gubernatorial seat for the second term," said Dr Mutua

In an apparent bid to mend fences with Mr Musyoka, the governor pointed out that he has never had an issue with the Wiper Party leader or with Machakos senator Johnstone Muthama. He claimed the two leaders were only interested in fighting him because he was “development-oriented”.

"I have never had an issue with Kalonzo or Muthama. But I know they fight me because I am development-oriented," said Dr Mutua, whose convoy met with hostile youths along the way, with crowds chanting NASA! NASA! as he spoke. The governor promised to repair the floodlight at the market and the Tala bus terminal.

The governor ordered that the public toilet at the Tala market be opened by tomorrow. After the Tala meeting, he moved to other parts of the sub county drumming up support for aspirants vying for different positions on Maendeleo Chap Chap tickets.

The governor's party endorsed President Uhuru Kenyatta's re-election at its highest decision-making level, the National Delegates Conference, and it remains to be seen whether he can undo that resolution by a roadside declaration on a campaign stop.

In any event, several political leaders especially from Central Kenya defected to Maendeleo Chap Chap on the understanding that the party was supporting the president's re-election, and the governor's statements would bring their candidatures into disrepute in areas where Uhuru enjoys massive support.

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Nyasa-Lakeside is bringing bad manners to Ukmbani. Hizi tabia ni very foreign in AMs territory. AM is safe, even if he doesn't promote Uhuru - By not endorsing NASA principals, that speaks for itself Mutua chapchap ti kafalla ta kalost..naaku nikasly munomunoo 8-)
anonymousz wrote:

God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

anonymousz

Unread post by anonymousz » Thu May 18, 2017 12:23 am

@Wa Nj'ambi, listen to the tape/video, Alfred Mutua is starting to say "Maendeleo ..." & the crowd is shouting "wiper / NYASA", Alfred Mutua is reading it wrong that IF he abandons UK/Jubilee he'll be ok: this is a direct protest against Alfred Mutua(venue Machakos town), though the crowd is implicitly NOT too hot about Jubilee, but, there are chances Ukambani will be 50/50 Jubilee/Nyasa, IF Jubilee does its homework.

Look, why would this con artist spend 150-200M to launch the new Machakos City (idle mind), what is built there (a park) NOW is of less value than launching cost ... in psych, this is the mind of a person who has just physically pulled himself from the gutter, but still in the gutter in both spirit/mind, & wants to distance himself from the gutter ...

IF Jubilee had a smarter approach to Ukambani, it would be a different story i) we are culturally, ancestoral wise tightly linked ii) in less than a decade, there will be more voters in Ukambani than Nyanza

pj wa njambi wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm
Nyasa-Lakeside is bringing bad manners to Ukmbani. Hizi tabia ni very foreign in AMs territory. AM is safe, even if he doesn't promote Uhuru - By not endorsing NASA principals, that speaks for itself Mutua chapchap ti kafalla ta kalost..naaku nikasly munomunoo 8-)
anonymousz wrote: