High octane NBO county Jubilee team now in place...

Politics
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods

High octane NBO county Jubilee team now in place...

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 6:46 am

Sonko (Governor), Igathe (Deputy Governor), Sakaja (Senator) and Shebesh (Women Rep)...i hope Kidero has his bus ticket to Bondo ready:

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/ ... e_c1561583

Apart from Shebesh who is 45, the rest of the team is under 40 years of age....truly inspired.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

kakamega
Level: Lord Barons

Re: High octane NBO county Jubilee team now in place...

Unread post by kakamega » Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 am

Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 6:46 am
i hope Kidero has his bus ticket to Bondo ready:
South Nyanza, not Bondo. However, you cannot rule Kidero out yet. Money speaks in Nairobi politics, and Kidero has more disposable income for campaigning than all those you mentioned combined. If he was runnning against Kafoko, I would be worried. I got amused and amazed when Kabogo stated the other day that his money can light all the cooking pots in Kiambu and still have livable change

On a side note, Kenya is truly an amazing country. If we could marshal our strengths into one great energy, we could easily be in the South Korean league, especially with out tech savvy youth.

mwalimu

Unread post by mwalimu » Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 am

Energizer wrote:
Sonko (Governor), Igathe (Deputy Governor), Sakaja (Senator) and Shebesh (Women Rep)...i hope Kidero has his bus ticket to Bondo ready:

Apart from Shebesh who is 45, the rest of the team is under 40 years of age....truly inspired.
I think IGATHE is 44

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=sonko ... e&ie=UTF-8
Mbuvi Gidion Kioko Mike Sonko commonly known as Mike Sonko or simply Sonko, is a Kenyan politician who currently serves as Senator of Nairobi. Wikipedia
Born: 27 February 1975 (age 42)
Party: The National Alliance
Education: Kenya Methodist University (2013–2015)
Constituency: Makadara Constituency
Children: Salma Sonko, Steve Maina, Saumu Sonko, Sandra Sonko
Parents: Saumu Mukami Mbuvi, Gideon Kioko Kivanguli

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed May 17, 2017 7:35 am

LYING Energizer

Only 1 out of 4 :roll:

Meanwhile take your "high octane" next door. This cry-baby there needs your help (since you claim you had made inroads...)
http://www.nipate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 1495028325 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Energizer wrote:
Sonko (Governor), Igathe (Deputy Governor), Sakaja (Senator) and Shebesh (Women Rep)...

Kadudu

Unread post by Kadudu » Wed May 17, 2017 7:52 am

I have no problem with Sonko winning the Nairobi race and I am sure he will achieve nothing.
Sonko would be a good MCA at the most. Anything more than that is too intellectual for him. Personally I would never vote for him even when given a choice between him and a kuku.
Energizer wrote:

Mtu wa Tumetenga Mabilioni

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 8:14 am

Kidero is quite loaded, but his money will be nothing near the combined Jubilee money machine behind this team. The Murang'a Rwathia group alone and that owns 3/4 of the buildings in Nairobi beyond Tom Mboya street towards River road, now have their son, Igathe, right at the top decision making table. The GEMA business community led by billionaires like Kirubi, Igathe's mentor, and Equity Bank's Mwangi (already in-charge of Jubilee resource mobilisation), the Kamba business community led by billionaire forwarder Peter Muthoka, not to mention Jubilee campaign resources...Kidero will be vaporised.

I agree with the rest of your contribution.
kakamega wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 am
Energizer wrote:
South Nyanza, not Bondo. However, you cannot rule Kidero out yet. Money speaks in Nairobi politics, and Kidero has more disposable income for campaigning than all those you mentioned combined. If he was runnning against Kafoko, I would be worried. I got amused and amazed when Kabogo stated the other day that his money can light all the cooking pots in Kiambu and still have livable change

On a side note, Kenya is truly an amazing country. If we could marshal our strengths into one great energy, we could easily be in the South Korean league, especially with out tech savvy youth.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 8:17 am

Ok. I withdraw my claim...looks like only Sakaja is below 40, but still a dynamic young team compared to the 'jamaa wa mtego' led by Kidero.
mwalimu wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 am
Energizer wrote:

I think IGATHE is 44

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=sonko ... e&ie=UTF-8
Mbuvi Gidion Kioko Mike Sonko commonly known as Mike Sonko or simply Sonko, is a Kenyan politician who currently serves as Senator of Nairobi. Wikipedia
Born: 27 February 1975 (age 42)
Party: The National Alliance
Education: Kenya Methodist University (2013–2015)
Constituency: Makadara Constituency
Children: Salma Sonko, Steve Maina, Saumu Sonko, Sandra Sonko
Parents: Saumu Mukami Mbuvi, Gideon Kioko Kivanguli

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 8:47 am

Not surprised in the least. Jamaa wa mtego are in their hearts just arrogant elitists who judge people by how they look, not by what THEY DO AND ACHIEVE. They would rather not see, hear or communicate with Nairobi's lower classes and their misery...unless of course, when the jamaa wa mtego need the hoi polloi's votes.

I bet you don't understand to date WHY Sonko thrashed PK. As it is, many jamaa wa mtego supporters as asserted online intend to vote for Sonko and not Kidero - why do you imagine that is? In essence therefore, it does not matter what the elitists whether in Jubilee or NASA think or want; times have changed and the majority (the great unwashed) will have their way.

Kadudu wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:52 am
I have no problem with Sonko winning the Nairobi race and I am sure he will achieve nothing.
Sonko would be a good MCA at the most. Anything more than that is too intellectual for him. Personally I would never vote for him even when given a choice between him and a kuku.
Energizer wrote:

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Wed May 17, 2017 8:55 am

kakamega wrote:
Little did Kabogo know that his money meant nothing to voters whose decision is made alone in a secret enclosed space. As an independent, he will be reminded.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Garlic » Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Kachmega,
Yes. Money is important but it should be accompanied by shrewd politics. Kabogo no matter how detestable he is, actually enjoy some modicum of political acumen to win his MP seat and Governor seat. His money has so far enable him to magnify that. But right now that is past him. That trick is not working anymore.

For Kidero, he is worse. Kidero has no political base or acumen. For the five years he has been governor, he has been unable to endear himself to Nairobians or craft his own political base.
Kidero political base is Raila/ODM base. He has to depend on Raila's support base. Even his billions, he has not been able to his own politician. One time he was busy dreaming of transplanting Raila in Nyanza, but he failed miserably.

Sonko on the other hand, he has been able to craft an interesting array of political followers. He took over the youth and kept marching on. His political base is non-tribal. He cuts across all tribes in Nairobi. I dare say Sonko is probably the ONLY politician who doesn't depend on tribe. Even a good number of Raila supporters in Nairobi will vote Sonko for Governor and Raila for President. I expect Sonko to thrash Kidero like Akorino drums!

kakamega wrote:
Energizer wrote:

mwalimu

Unread post by mwalimu » Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 am

Akorino drums ................ tibiimm ..tibim ... tibbiiim
................ tibiimm ..tibim ... tibbiiim

SONKO ahhhhhhh KIDERO Akorino drums ................ tibiimm ..tibim ... tibbiiim