Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Politics
User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 9637
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/ ... s_c1563068

Out of his own mouth...2.5 + 1.5 = 10m.

This old geezer is going bonkers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17625
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by NattyDread » Wed May 17, 2017 9:08 am

Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/ ... s_c1563068

Out of his own mouth...2.5 + 1.5 = 10m.

This old geezer is going bonkers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ndugu Energizer,

Has JaKUon ever shown math skills befitting an engineer? This us the man who said that 8 billion Kenya Shillings was hauled out of the CBK with lorries in the night.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 9637
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 am

I think his math skills are way too complex for political novices like us considering he is a 'calculus' calculating wizard - that is how he arrives at 10m votes. :lol: :lol:
NattyDread wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:08 am
Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/ ... s_c1563068

Out of his own mouth...2.5 + 1.5 = 10m.

This old geezer is going bonkers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ndugu Energizer,

Has JaKUon ever shown math skills befitting an engineer? This us the man who said that 8 billion Kenya Shillings was hauled out of the CBK with lorries in the night.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3113
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 am

Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 am
I think his math skills are way too complex for political novices like us considering he is a 'calculus' calculating wizard - that is how he arrives at 10m votes. :lol: :lol:
Look who is talking about "math skills"? :shock:
Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 6:46 am
Sonko (Governor), Igathe (Deputy Governor), Sakaja (Senator) and Shebesh (Women Rep)...
Apart from Shebesh who is 45, the rest of the team is under 40 years of age....truly inspired.

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 9637
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 pm

What was the mathematical aspect about my statement regarding those politician's ages? Is discussing someone's age mathematical and if so, can you point out how, oh sage? Or you saw numbers and got inspired? :lol: :lol:
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 am
Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 am
I think his math skills are way too complex for political novices like us considering he is a 'calculus' calculating wizard - that is how he arrives at 10m votes. :lol: :lol:
Look who is talking about "math skills"? :shock:
Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 6:46 am
Sonko (Governor), Igathe (Deputy Governor), Sakaja (Senator) and Shebesh (Women Rep)...
Apart from Shebesh who is 45, the rest of the team is under 40 years of age....truly inspired.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3113
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 pm

mwalimu wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 am

I think IGATHE is 44

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=sonko ... e&ie=UTF-8
Mbuvi Gidion Kioko Mike Sonko commonly known as Mike Sonko or simply Sonko, is a Kenyan politician who currently serves as Senator of Nairobi. Wikipedia
Born: 27 February 1975 (age 42)
What response are you looking for when @Mwalimu took the trouble to do the mathematics for you above? Nirudie? :roll:
If you had paid more attention to maths in school you would know what you can lie about and what you cannot - you cannot lie about figures!
Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 pm
What was the mathematical aspect about my statement regarding those politician's ages? Is discussing someone's age mathematical and if so, can you point out how, oh sage? Or you saw numbers and got inspired? :lol: :lol:
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 am
Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 am
I think his math skills are way too complex for political novices like us considering he is a 'calculus' calculating wizard - that is how he arrives at 10m votes. :lol: :lol:
Look who is talking about "math skills"? :shock:
Energizer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 6:46 am
Sonko (Governor), Igathe (Deputy Governor), Sakaja (Senator) and Shebesh (Women Rep)...
Apart from Shebesh who is 45, the rest of the team is under 40 years of age....truly inspired.

Vrtree
Level: Rising star
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Re: Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by Vrtree » Wed May 17, 2017 1:35 pm

The article is a bit confusing but he seems to be talking about his total national vote count.
"Because I live, you also will live"

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 9637
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Raila banking on Nyanza, Western for 10m votes...

Unread post by Energizer » Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Backwardo:

Mathematics is the study...
...of numbers, equations, functions, and geometric shapes (see geometry) and their relationships. Some branches of mathematics are characterized by use of strict proofs based on axioms. Some of its major subdivisions are arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and calculus.
It IS NOT the study of birth dates...you cannot add, subtract, multiply, divide or figure out the square root of birth dates. You can get the date right or wrong, but you cannot 'study' or 'figure it out'.....wacha ushamba wewe :lol: :lol:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests