Peter Kenneth to run for Nairobi governor seat as independent

Politics
Kadudu
Level: Council of the gods

Peter Kenneth to run for Nairobi governor seat as independent

Unread post by Kadudu » Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 am

So, what does this mean for Mr. Sonko who of late has been behaving as if he already has the govership in the bag?
Will the many Muranga residents of Nairobi play ball with PK?

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Peter-Kenn ... index.html
Last edited by Kadudu on Fri May 19, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mtu wa Tumetenga Mabilioni

Forwardoh

Re: Peter Kenneth to run for Nairobi governor seat as independent

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 am

I have always told you people. 2 Kenyans are the katikati par exellence. Kalonzo and Kidero. Folks who get posts without WORKING FOR THEM!

It is another Jimnah Mbaru/Waititu scenario.
Let kyuks divide their votes while focused NASA vote NASA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 am

Kadudu wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 am
So, what does this mean for Mr. Sonko who of late has been behaving as if he already has the govership in the bag?
Will the many Muranga residents of Nairobi play ball with PK?

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Peter-Kenn ... index.html
Kadudu, makina @NattyDread have gone brain dead. Dont expect them to come to this thread anytime soon...

mwalimu

Unread post by mwalimu » Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 am

SONKO will be dropped by IEBC due to certificate issues.
(ask Joste for more info)
At that point the race will be back to PK vs Kidero and MIGUNA

in other news
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/maina-kama ... rt-165108/
“I was forced by forces I will not disclose right now to support Peter Kenneth. But let us forget what has happened and focus on the future, I will not lament about this issue,” added Kamanda

Mr Kamanda now says that supporting and campaigning for Peter Kenneth, a new entrant into the city politics, cost him in the primaries.

“The Peter Kenneth issue caused Jubilee leaders to be divided into two groups. I am saying right now that the issue has caused some leaders, who were seen to have endorsed Kenneth, big problems including losing in the nominations,” says Mr Kamanda.

Last edited by mwalimu on Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kadudu

Unread post by Kadudu » Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am

mwalimu wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 am
Certificates are a non issue in Kenyan elections. Just like Chapter 6 it is just a decoration. Ask the Sultan of Mombasa :D :D :D
Mtu wa Tumetenga Mabilioni

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri May 19, 2017 8:44 am

I salute PK. The man is at least 50% principled. Nairobi is a city of Professors, doctors (PhD), learned people and hardworking no-shortcuts people like PK. They deserve better leaders than a demagogue, illiterate escaped jailbird, suspected pharmacist.

Kama ni kumanage city Igathe atatisha PK na nini?
Last edited by Forwardoh on Fri May 19, 2017 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri May 19, 2017 8:48 am

Kadudu wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am
mwalimu wrote:
Certificates are a non issue in Kenyan elections. Just like Chapter 6 it is just a decoration. Ask the Sultan of Mombasa :D :D :D
Jubilee has put itself in a corner. Did I not hear Jubilee (no less than the President) say they would vet aspirants so that those with pending cases do not contest? They could have gone to court to shut out Joho but now that would mean shutting out Sonko.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 am

:D :D Good. Wacha Kenneth ajikaange permanently in the political sense - he is destined to lose badly to Sonko and the stigma will forever be a tattooed stained on his forehead.

Just like in 2013 when he was ignorantz enough to take on Uhuru, he is apparently still stupid enough to believe he can buck the Jubilee political machine and the ticket UhuRuto have publicly endorsed: Sonko/Igathe. Murang'a people will not back Kenneth just because he is running....in 2013, Kenneth got 1,811 votes in his Murang'a backyard, compared to Uhuru's 406,000....does Kenneth imagine it will be different this time against the UhuRuto juggernaut and Sonko's personal popularity? Even many 'Jamaa wa Mtego' supporters have declared Sonko is their man, and it is clear Kenneth does not stand a chance.

I have to conclude that PK is either monumentally stupid, or is a spineless weakling being pushed by some known but very arrogant and corrupt GEMA chauvinist elements for their own deluded but selfish ends....
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 am

Jubilee has promised not only many things that they never delivered (still waiting for unga to hit 60 bob) but also promised too many people who feel short-changed. They have revenge on their mind. And who can blame them. The meat eaters should have shared the meat with all Kenyans.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 am

Energizer wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 am
:D :D Good. Wacha Kenneth ajikaange permanently in the political sense - he is destined to lose badly to Sonko and the stigma will forever be a tattooed stained on his forehead.

Just like in 2013 when he was ignorantz enough to take on Uhuru, he is apparently still stupid enough to believe he can buck the Jubilee political machine and the ticket UhuRuto have publicly endorsed: Sonko/Igathe. Murang'a people will not back Kenneth just because he is running....in 2013, Kenneth got 1,811 votes in his Murang'a backyard, compared to Uhuru's 406,000....does Kenneth imagine it will be different this time against the UhuRuto juggernaut and Sonko's personal popularity? Even many 'Jamaa wa Mtego' supporters have declared Sonko is their man, and it is clear Kenneth does not stand a chance.

I have to conclude that PK is either monumentally stupid, or is a spineless weakling being pushed by some known but very arrogant and corrupt GEMA chauvinist elements for their own deluded but selfish ends....
PK will get more Non-kyuk votes than Sonko (save perhaps robotic kales) because unknown to the likes of Energizer and Sonko's handlers, Sonko is being packaged as a Mt. Kenya candidate. That is bad because a poor luo in Kibera will vote Kidero even though Kidero is unlikely to impact his life directly. His reasoning itakuwa ile ile "I was told ..". THAT IS HOW OUR POLITICS IS. Here is where politics get dirty - all the dirt on Sonko will be released slowly in the next 60 days. (Slowly coz if released fast, it might backfire and gove Sonko mileage) By 8/8 just like we saw in 2013 Waititu, Sonko will be lame duck unable to cast Kidero aside.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 am

I always suspected you as an elitist snob, now you've just confirmed it. Nairobi is 70 - 80% 'deplorables' and not 'doctors and professors' as you ignorantly claim.

These 'deplorables' are citizens too, are free to choose their leaders as they deem fit, and if they prefer Sonko, too bad for you. You can always move to another city if you don't like Sonko's pungent pong...Bungoma for instance. :lol: :lol:

Forwardoh wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:44 am
I salute PK. The man is at least 50% principled. Nairobi is a city of Professors, doctors (PhD), learned people and hardworking no-shortcuts people like PK. They deserve better leaders than a demagogue, illiterate escaped jailbird, suspected pharmacist.

Kama ni kumanage city Igathe atatisha PK na nini?

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Fri May 19, 2017 9:11 am

If Sonko is being packaged as a Mt Kenya candidate, then that defeats your whole 'Murang'a will stampede for PK' narrative doesn't it? If non-Kyuks don't vote for Sonko, then it will be at Kidero's expense, while Kambas will not abandon their son Sonko, not when he is on pole position to clinch the Governor's seat...forget it.
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 am
Energizer wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 am

PK will get more Non-kyuk votes than Sonko (save perhaps robotic kales) because unknown to the likes of Energizer and Sonko's handlers, Sonko is being packaged as a Mt. Kenya candidate. That is bad because a poor luo in Kibera will vote Kidero even though Kidero is unlikely to impact his life directly. His reasoning itakuwa ile ile "I was told ..". THAT IS HOW OUR POLITICS IS. Here is where politics get dirty - all the dirt on Sonko will be released slowly in the next 60 days. (Slowly coz if released fast, it might backfire and gove Sonko mileage) By 8/8 just like we saw in 2013 Waititu, Sonko will be lame duck unable to cast Kidero aside.

joste

Unread post by joste » Fri May 19, 2017 9:25 am

Ask Josiah Talaiya Ole Kores.

http://www.nation-news.co.ke/2013/02/tn ... arred.html
Kadudu wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am
mwalimu wrote:
It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest... - Adam Smith in Wealth of Nations, 1776.

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Fri May 19, 2017 11:14 am

I was rooting for sonko but I am afraid useless kidero will breeze through.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Fri May 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Sonko is taking this thing in a landslide. Without Jubilee and UhuRuto endorsement, PK is essentially reduced to a pompous egomaniac who will be accused of being a spoiler for Jubilee ambitions to win Nairobi, and will end up exactly where he was before his opportunistic but shortlived stay in Jubilee...as a nondescript sideshow to the main action that will be Sonko vs Kidero.
Ole wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:14 am
I was rooting for sonko but I am afraid useless kidero will breeze through.