Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

Politics
Chch
Level: Lord Barons

Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

Unread post by Chch » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:45 pm

I think it's asking a question- Has your lifestyle changed?
Could be wrong
"This objective would demand more enlightenment than they (Kenyans) possess".

Logan
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Logan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:57 pm

More intrigue...

Chch wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:45 pm
I think it's asking a question- Has your lifestyle changed?
Could be wrong
Close enough, thanks!

Everyone's asking what this poster says, and what it actually means...
"Mambo imebadilika"..... or "Have you changed?" ... :o
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Dohakenyan
Level: Nobles

Unread post by Dohakenyan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Vitendawili is heading to Oponda Farm on 9th August apende asipende.

The question is will he travel there willingly or unwillingly.

Remember his father Jaramogi and Jomo Kenyatta duels in 1960s and 70s. The cast is now between their iconic sons and like the first duel in 2013 Uhuru will prevail again on 9th August and Kikuyus and Luos will live happily thereafter.
Attachments
IMG-20170228-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20170228-WA0000.jpg (192.9 KiB) Viewed 207 times

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am

:o

ImageImage
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:59 am

Kikuyus and Luos are the achiles heals for kenya peace
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:00 am

Kikuyus and Luos are the achiles heals for kenya peace
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Onyango Oloo chastising Mwaura on Breakfast Club....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"You can call Raila what you want Mr Mwaura. He can be a witch today but you are very fast to forget that the same witch nominated you yesterday.

You defected to Jubilee recently so there is nothing you know about it, maybe you tell us how it feels to hang on the president's car when he visits Ruiru.

I was the Secretary General of TNA and I know everything we did to ascend to power and hanging on the president'a car was not one of them.

If you think the opposition is that one of 2013, please wake up from your slumber my brother.

You really don't know who Raila is until you are on the opposing political side. What we saw in 2013 was murky.

If at all Raila would have ensured that we go for a run off by sealing the loopholes through which we escaped by a whisker;

Today he would have been the president.

I remember we converged at Kabogo's house before the results were announced for a crisis meeting.

The president personally told us that he wouldn't imagine going for a second round with a reenergized Raila because we would be have been doomed.

Now that was 2013, this is 2017.

A completely furnished secretariat with experts drawn from different realms, the human resources and financial war chest plus the entry of Mudavadi and Ruto.

You have a right to joke that Uhuru will win, but 8th August will prove that you took your jokes too far."

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles

Unread post by nowayhaha » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Logan wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 pm
Onyango Oloo chastising Mwaura on Breakfast Club....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"You can call Raila what you want Mr Mwaura. He can be a witch today but you are very fast to forget that the same witch nominated you yesterday.

You defected to Jubilee recently so there is nothing you know about it, maybe you tell us how it feels to hang on the president's car when he visits Ruiru.

I was the Secretary General of TNA and I know everything we did to ascend to power and hanging on the president'a car was not one of them.

If you think the opposition is that one of 2013, please wake up from your slumber my brother.

You really don't know who Raila is until you are on the opposing political side. What we saw in 2013 was murky.

If at all Raila would have ensured that we go for a run off by sealing the loopholes through which we escaped by a whisker;

Today he would have been the president.

I remember we converged at Kabogo's house before the results were announced for a crisis meeting.

The president personally told us that he wouldn't imagine going for a second round with a reenergized Raila because we would be have been doomed.

Now that was 2013, this is 2017.

A completely furnished secretariat with experts drawn from different realms, the human resources and financial war chest plus the entry of Mudavadi and Ruto.

You have a right to joke that Uhuru will win, but 8th August will prove that you took your jokes too far."

Remind OO this......https://hardtalkkenyan.wordpress.com/20 ... ango-oloo/

......Let us listen to Onyango Oloo, an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya; the good lawyer penned an interesting piece (Standard, 29th December, 2011). He said the following: “The year 2007 was an election year in Kenya: never before had there been such hope, and aura of confidence, amongst the Luo people. One of our own was headed to State House. The air of excitement was comparable only to the year 1992, also an election year. The 1992 election was a disappointment…
Our only beacon of hope had not only failed to clinch the presidency, he had performed disastrously. Outgunned and outpaced, Jaramogi was beaten to a poor fourth behind Daniel arap Moi, Kenneth Matiba and Mwai Kibaki. The Luo voted to a man. We had learnt our lessons and in 1997, the excitement was measured. Come 2002, we were happy, we had avenged Jaramogi Oginga Odinga’s defeat by voting a winning candidate; but he was not one of us…
Come 2007, Raila Odinga had rallied the support of the populous Rift Valley Province and was faring well in opinion polls against the incumbent Mwai Kibaki. We were sure to win; areas that had hitherto not voted with the Luos had shown they were willing to do business. Nothing could stop our grand march to State House.Then something went wrong, the numbers just failed to add up, Mwai Kibaki won. Raila refused to accept defeat, refused to go to court, swore top make Kenya ungovernable like Ivory Coast, setting the country aflame! The rest is history…
Once again, Raila is making a stab at the presidency and the Luo are being rallied to vote one of their own. Anybody of contra opinion or dares oppose the tribe’s candidate is a traitor. This is our time, our hope and our dream; our only chance to throw out the yoke of poverty and start the march to prosperity and opulence. We are also told, the much will not commence until and unless we win the presidency, and we shall only commence this march upon Raila, and not Onyango Oloo, Raphael Tuju or James Orengo, winning the presidency. Any other win is fake and not truly Luo. Or so we hear…
Until recently, nothing was stopping ‘Agwambo’ from winning the coveted trophy. After all, two of the leading presidential candidates Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto had been entangled with the International Criminal Court (ICC). Their fate was sealed. Kalonzo Musyoka was considered weak against Raila’s campaign juggernaut. Then again, something went wrong, very wrong!
The ICC confirmed that nothing, not even the confirmation of the charges against the two would bar them from the contest. Coupled with Raila’s steady descent in opinion polls, the numbers may just refuse to add up yet again as they did in 2007 and 1992. It is thus imperative that the Luo start thinking and voting like the rest of Kenyans. No one has exclusivity, save for messianic descent, to save the community from its economic and social afflictions…
In 1992, the Kikuyu had both Matiba and Kibaki. In 2002 they had Kibaki and Uhuru and come next year they already have not less than five candidates from different parties. The rest of the country has several candidates. They are at peace with their campaigns, except Luoland where hooligans break up meet-the-people tours…
I say, Luo Nyanza has slightly over one million votes against GEMA’s estimated voting strength of 4.5 million votes, the Kalenjin and Kamba had slightly over a million votes each, the Kisii about 600,000, and Luhyas above 1.4 million among others. A Raila presidency could as well be a pipe dream…
This added to the fact that the Constitution requires 50% plus one vote to clinch the presidency in the first round, failing which the best two would compete in a simple majority basis. And what if Raila does not hack it then? It is high time the Luo integrate politically with the rest of Kenya. In other words a Raila, Uhuru or Ruto presidency should have the Luo as senior members of their administration. But nobody will appoint you to high political office if you do not support their political cause. But that’s a fallacy…
Consider this. Other Kenyan communities are already strategically placed should Raila, Uhuru, Ruto or Kalonzo win. For the Kikuyu, the likes of Peter Kuguru, Njenga Karume, Joe Wanjui, Samuel K. Macharia, and Stanley Githunguri are watching brief in Raila’s camp. The rest remain with Uhuru…
Luos are stacked with ‘Agwambo’. What if he fails as he has done before? Why aren’t we hedging our bets and allow some to walk with Uhuru, others with Ruto, others Kalonzo, as the rest of Kenyans are? Let all men be in the know. We have to work hard and integrate with the rest of Kenyans…
Let no one associate our poverty and misery with Luo inability to win the presidency. If that be the case, are the Luhya, the Meru, Kisii, Maasai, or Swahili, faring worse, just because they have not held the presidency? And can somebody explain the whereabouts of the famed half loaf of 2008!” Well done, Onyango Oloo: You are spot on!
Psalms 94: 1-23, will close the year for us (Good News Bible): “Lord, you are a God who punishes; reveal your anger! You are the judge of all; rise and give the proud what they deserve! How much longer will the wicked be glad? How much longer, Lord? How much longer will criminals be proud and boast about their crimes? They crush your people, Lord; they oppress those who belong to you. They kill widows and orphans… who live in our land. They say, “The Lord does not see us; he does not notice.”
My people, how can you be such stupid fools? When will you ever learn? God made our ears – can’t he hear? He made our eyes – can’t he see? He scolds the nations – won’t he punish them? He is the teacher of all – hasn’t he any knowledge? The Lord knows what they think; he knows how senseless their reasoning is. Lord, how happy are those you instruct, the ones to whom you teach your law! You give them rest from days of trouble until a pit is dug to trap the wicked…
The Lord will not abandon his people; he will not desert those who belong to him. Justice will again be found in the courts, and all righteous people will support it. Who stood up for me against the wicked? Who took my side against the evildoers? If the Lord had not helped me, I would have gone quickly to the land of silence.
I said: “I am falling”, but your constant love, O Lord, held me up. Whenever I am anxious and worried, you comfort me and make me glad. You have nothing to do with corrupt judges, who make injustice legal, who plot against good people and sentence the innocent to death. But the Lord defends me; my God protects me. He will punish them for their wickedness and destroy them for their sins; the Lord our God will destroy them.” Nothing to add: Enough said! Everything is in black and white. Alluta Continua....

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 am

What's this idiot trying to say...and how is it different from what Brayan275 said? :(

pj wa njambi wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:06 am
Bimnji...this idiot shikwekwe is a dangerous kuku :roll: he is being watched
Bimnji wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:31 pm
bryan275 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:51 pm
The clearing off of PEV 2017 witnesses has began in earnest.

What position did Saitoti hold before the last ejective again?

Poor sod.... Should've known better...
You are a mathafaka, we should have REal Tigress back here to tell us about u Odmer brian from london . Very screwed up mofo

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 am

Logan...Listen. You are a smart person and most of us respect you in as much as we may differ in opinion. Comments like this shikwekwe are not responsible but fueled by bigotry. Proper reaction on this issue is to stay calm until we establish what happened. 8-)
Logan wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 am
What's this idiot trying to say...and how is it different from what Brayan275 said? :(

pj wa njambi wrote:
Bimnji wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:31 pm

You are a mathafaka, we should have REal Tigress back here to tell us about u Odmer brian from london . Very screwed up mofo
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:52 am

pj wa njambi wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 am
Logan...Listen. You are a smart person and most of us respect you in as much as we may differ in opinion. Comments like this shikwekwe are not responsible but fueled by bigotry. Proper reaction on this issue is to stay calm until we establish what happened. 8-)
Logan wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 am

pj wa njambi wrote:
wa njambi, but these guys seem to be angling the same sentiment like Brayan275 on bringing Saitoti/Nkaissery comparison ...

Many pointed out that both died just months before the elections and less than 5 months before their 67th birthdays. Ngunyi is peddling the same opinions you seem to say "fuel bigotry". You need to come out and condemn Ngunyi the same way to appear fair...ama?

http://www.jambonewspot.com/2011-photo- ... ial-media/

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 am

@Logan...you are smarter than these idiots...let's hold off on speculation. But if you think that this is fishy, and want to comb the crime scene, mostl likely motive would be to scuttle the election, postpone them, cause confusion and broker a power sharing deal. Then the suspects would be NYASA financiers...and by extension...you know where that leads to. Anyone who would want this guy dead wants JP to loose 8/8. My hunch is that this is a heart attack. Let's wait like mature people.
wa njambi, but these guys seem to be angling the same sentiment like Brayan275 on bringing Saitoti/Nkaissery comparison ...

Many pointed out that both died just months before the elections and less than 5 months before their 67th birthdays. Ngunyi is peddling the same opinions you seem to say "fuel bigotry". You need to come out and condemn Ngunyi the same way to appear fair...ama?

http://www.jambonewspot.com/2011-photo- ... ial-media/
[/quote]
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Today's NASA rallies at The COAST were fiery and the last rally at Diani crowned it all!

Your energy has inspired us.... :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Einstein

Unread post by Einstein » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Wanjambi you are dealing with a bigot to boot.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Logan wrote:
Fri May 13, 2016 10:02 am
Re: Kila Siku Raila Here...Raila There..hehhee.. :D