Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

Politics
Logan
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

Unread post by Logan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 am

Speaker wa nani... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logan wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 am
WESTERN LEADERS WHO VISITED STATE HOUSE CURSE UHURU FOR BEING STINGY... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Uhuru is one stingy politician. Imagine after traveling all the way from Western Kenya most of us using flights.
Uhuru gave us Kshs 3,500 only as travel allowance. What is tea and mandazi? He is mkono ghamu.
And if he is not careful he won't get the Luhya votes." ~ Kenneth Marende and Politics ya Matumbo.
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Logan wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 am
There are so many Kurias and Waititus in this forum......I personally refer to them as uncouth retarded jiggermen...... :(

They're the reason condoms were invented, and too bad condoms were not used to protect the world from them.... :oops:

MP Moses Kuria and Governor Ferdinand Waititu are back on the spot for incitement.

Kuria utters dirty and unprintable sentiments against Raila.

Waititu said, “We are the children of Mau Mau and we will not accept to be deprived of our victory. We must show them we are not carrying babies on our backs and it is time to accord each other respect.”

Kuria defended Uhuru’s August 8 victory that was nullified by the Supreme Court last Friday.

“We went ahead to conceive a baby and that baby did not die in the womb nor at the maternity. It had began to breastfeed but ... [obscene words] ... should we forgive that person?” he asked.

The crowd chanted “No”.

“We will not be snatched meat from our mouth again. Our people, are we in agreement? Till when will he continue disturbing us? Aaah, let me be jailed. Whom did you think the prisons are meant for?

“I don’t like disputing His Excellency the President, but there is an issue that I disagree with him. He said we should greet each other as a sign of peace. I am not even interested in that peace. Greet that person next to you and tell them ‘Be ready’.”

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09 ... s_c1631716
fairandbalanced wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:03 am
Waste of time with Moses Kuria, he is a guy who has decided that these people are not going to demean Uhuru with insults under his watch. The guy will never spend a day in prison as long as Uhuru is president. He will get the Arpaio trump pardon.

Well Said!
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 am

:(

ImageImage

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:03 pm

CHRIS OBURE IS NOW CRYING FOUL AFTER THE STATEHOUSE MEETING: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I must confess without any fear of contradiction, that Kisii region has become too hostile for Jubi-Lee leaders, followers, and campaigners. Majority of us are living under constant threats especially after the president and his team became so disrespectful to Justice Maraga. We've been trying our best to pacify our community with no avail. Mr. Charlse Nyachaye and I have been receiving a myriad of frightening and disheartening messages from unknown quarters. Our families are no longer at peace.
Yesterday, after the meeting we had with the president in Nakuru, on my way to my house, a very strange car was trailing me. I heard a gunshot minutes later. I, therefore, call upon the government to expeditiously beef up my security and that of my counterpart, Nyachaye if we're to continue campaigning for president in Gusiiland. Everywhere we go, people are chanting NASA praise songs. This is demoralizing."

Chris Obure.
Jubilee Pointman In Kisii.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 am

:o

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:47 am

Listen up, Chupiless idiots.... :P

CJ MARAGA asks those against independent Judiciary to call for a referendum to abolish it, urge its staff to discharge mandate without fear.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: Lenaola sues ugly Itumbi who is employing several retarded bastards on this site ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally the ugly dude follows Kuria and Waititu in the List of Shame... :P

vooke wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:05 am
Afrocinema continues...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70392&p=581862#p581862

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Thugs must fall
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:17 am

MP Babu Owino has been arrested. Currently at the CID HQ for questioning.

Babu is innocent.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am

Happening Right Now...... wait for Breaking News..

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:24 am

This website is now only for Ugly Itumbi Agents making noise all day..... :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 am

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:11 pm

This post exposes Ugly Itumbi choirmasters who sing about jaruo poverty here 24/7....... :)

True RV wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:06 am
Re: Why I have banned so many calls from Kenya
Is it only me? Money money, send me money. The other time I stopped at Addis en route to Italay. The hotel woman is still bombarding me with money money. I did not even fck her
Logan wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:17 am
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:03 am
Anyone calling you or trying to contact you from Kenya is 100% trying to get money from you no matter how they start the conversation. Family members, friends, back-in-the-day village girlfriends, neighbors, and anyone that knows you or your family will call you at some point and it's all about pesa. Never seen a begging nations like Kenyan/Nigeria. I include Nigeria because we have lots of Nigerian friends here and they are also getting pounded like yams by phone calls from folks needing naira!
The worst thing is, the more you send, the more they become needy and the more other phone calls arrive. Sending money will never even take care of 2% of problems in Kenya; hell, Bill Gates will not even solve all the money problems in one Kenyan or Biafran village alone.
I think the best way to help needy person in Kenya is to stop sending money for about 3-5 years. They will suffer and one day he/she will wake up and "shika upini" and start digging chemoru kabisa! :lol: . If you help someone he/she won't learn and will settle! contrary to what life calls. Try try try until you succeed!
Your Poverty stricken family members need that money from ugly Itumbi more than you idlers making noise here about "poor jaruos".... :lol: :lol: :!:
The only ones enjoying in kenya are "tenderprenuers" and the little loot they sprinkle around to you idiots.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70448&tmx=1506622108

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:47 am