Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

Politics
Logan
Level: Council of the gods

Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

Unread post by Logan » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:51 pm

The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Logan, Chupiles is AT HOME...that's the problem ;)
Logan wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:51 pm
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

RMaddow
Level: Nobles

Unread post by RMaddow » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Jubilee have been in power for 5 years,no record to run on so they are now promising what they'll deliver if re-elected.

Thieves must go home.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:00 am

Logan wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:16 pm
Same place, same time, different angles....from Kiambuu, Central, Kenya today...

ImageImage
How Jubilee plays with cameras to portray large crowds in their rallies... :)

Meanwhile....tuko kericho live... :o

The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:00 am

Raila "Koko" you need to threaten thieves... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Party Leader PM Raila Odinga with a delegation from Kiambu who joined NASA earlier today.

ImageImageImageImage
Among the delegates were members of the Kiambu County Assembly.

Chch
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by Chch » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:18 am

Ngai! That is Kericho Main Street?
After all that Moi dictatorship?
Kenyans we need to re think this delegation of power bizness.
Can I keep mine priss.
"This objective would demand more enlightenment than they (Kenyans) possess".

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 am

Logan wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:16 pm
Same place, same time, different angles....from Kiambuu, Central, Kenya today...

ImageImage
How Jubilee plays with cameras to portray large crowds in their rallies... :)
Logan, and the 'red' are Jubilee T-shirts ... a give away that it is as little as it is, it is still a rented crowd. :lol:

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:35 am

Nipate of today reminds me of nipate of 2013. Chest thumping until election day then everybody disappears because they cannot fathom to stick around and answer questions. Kichwa mbaya, where the fuck are you? In will ressurect this thread on 10th of august just to see if ojingas are still around.
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:59 pm

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:35 am

Nipate of today reminds me of nipate of 2013. Chest thumping until election day then everybody disappears because they cannot fathom to stick around and answer questions. Kichwa mbaya, where the fuck are you? In will ressurect this thread on 10th of august just to see if ojingas are still around.
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!
Some are more worried than others, it seems... ;)

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:55 am

Apart from aggressive thieving by these bastards, they've been asleep on important issues...

The "Tunakula nyama choma kwa choo wakimeza mate" official campaign slogan resurrected....

"Raila wants to take us back to the ICC"

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:15 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!
No need to threaten us. I can tell you for free that if the opposition loses, I will be gone - never to be heard again- ever! Eveeeer! And I EXPECT THE SAME OF YOU SHOULD UHURUTO LOSE.

We have fought the good fight to salvage our nation from thieving bastards. Tutawachia wengine tukishindwa.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 am

Forwardoh wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:15 am
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!
No need to threaten us. I can tell you for free that if the opposition loses, I will be gone - never to be heard again- ever! Eveeeer! And I EXPECT THE SAME OF YOU SHOULD UHURUTO LOSE.

We have fought the good fight to salvage our nation from thieving bastards. Tutawachia wengine tukishindwa.
I'm not scared and bitter like ya'll...If my team lose, which I doubt, I will be here like clock work wishing the new President success and issuing constructive criticism whenever i see fit. When Kenyans decide, everyone must respect the outcome rather than following a demented fool
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:59 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 am
Forwardoh wrote:
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Nipate of today reminds me of nipate of 2013. Chest thumping until election day then everybody disappears because they cannot fathom to stick around and answer questions. Kichwa mbaya, where the fuck are you? I will ressurect this thread on 10th of august just to see if ojingas are still around.
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!

I'm not scared and bitter like ya'll...If my team lose, which I doubt, I will be here like clock work wishing the new President success and issuing constructive criticism whenever i see fit. When Kenyans decide, everyone must respect the outcome rather than following a demented fool
Yes we will resurrect this thread on 10th August to see who really is "the demented fool". If it turns out to be the person I think you are potentially abusing "in advance" then I will be here to torment you out of town. In the unlikely event it isn't then, as I have already said, I will be gone forever and ever!

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:15 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 am
Forwardoh wrote:
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!

I'm not scared and bitter like ya'll...If my team lose, which I doubt, I will be here like clock work wishing the new President success and issuing constructive criticism whenever i see fit. When Kenyans decide, everyone must respect the outcome ... :o
rhh's trying hard to appear rational.... :?:

Remember:

I have seen William Ruto speaks on TV with that attitude of "I dont care. You can do nothing. I will steal the election anyway.
I will murder you too".....
and you are his butt-licking foot soldier... :D I will not hold my breath, but wait and see... :roll:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:34 pm

NASA in Kiambu...Middle snap : "Your lifestyle has changed"... What was it meant to imply?

Everyone's asking what this poster says, and what it actually means...
"Mambo imebadilika"..... or "Have you changed?" ... :o