It is official, Raila's main tallying server is in Arusha. Satellite communication.

Politics
Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

It is official, Raila's main tallying server is in Arusha. Satellite communication.

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:45 am

Tanzania is a sovereign state. Will Jubilee dare jam signals being sent to Tanzania?

Now that explains why Raila did not abandon Magufuli when TZ had their elections.

bryan275

Re: It is official, Raila's main tallying server is in Arusha. Satellite communication.

Unread post by bryan275 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:31 am

Not sure we want the THIEVING bastards knowing this kind of thing
"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

mwalimu

Re: It is official, Raila's main tallying server is in Arusha. Satellite communication.

Unread post by mwalimu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:35 am

How will ODM and NASA get the results from IEBC gadgets .......... (i think they are called BVR or EVID Kits).
because the returning officers will transmit the results electronically to IEBC HQ. (the court said this must be done electronically).

Who will call who BLUFF

SaltyLight
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by SaltyLight » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:48 am

Pwahaha...I thought you loved Lowassa and were using him as an example of how an Old person can be president. Anyways, Let them have their tallying centers in 52 countries in Africa. The loss will be much sweeter. Always remember, Ohuru is not Kibaki. Nyokonyoko will eat bullets through the mouths.

Jackal

Unread post by Jackal » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 am

If this is is true then NASWA are even more stupid than I thought.

They think they will announce Raila President in TZ and then inaugurate him as President in TZ.. I doubt Magufuli will allow such nonsense friend or not.
Forwardoh wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:45 am
Tanzania is a sovereign state. Will Jubilee dare jam signals being sent to Tanzania?

Now that explains why Raila did not abandon Magufuli when TZ had their elections.
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:59 am

mwalimu wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:35 am
How will ODM and NASA get the results from IEBC gadgets .......... (i think they are called BVR or EVID Kits).
because the returning officers will transmit the results electronically to IEBC HQ. (the court said this must be done electronically).

Who will call who BLUFF
Mwalimu,
Do you know the meaning of the word "Parallel" tallying centre?
par·al·lel

adjective
(of lines, planes, surfaces, or objects) side by side and having the same distance continuously between them.
"parallel lines never meet"
I have given a fitting example of the use of the word "parallel" in a sentence... Laila's transmission will be done direct by his agents: it cannot be 'Parallel' if the transmission meets or is symbiotic. Kumbaff!

Why is it that today I am teaching semi-illiterates the meaning of dictionary words? I spend precious time trying to explain to another one the meaning of the word "incorrigible :(
Last edited by Forwardoh on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:03 am

Mwana, do you have to move in with me before you know what kind of person I am? I do not support persons, I talk issues and support facts. Fact: Raila supported Magufuli during their 2015 elections. Where did I say I loved Lowassa or I loved Magufuli or I love Laila? I had no dog in the fight in the TZ elections. I am principled.
Comprendez?
SaltyLight wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:48 am
Pwahaha...I thought you loved Lowassa and were using him as an example of how an Old person can be president. Anyways, Let them have their tallying centers in 52 countries in Africa. The loss will be much sweeter. Always remember, Ohuru is not Kibaki. Nyokonyoko will eat bullets through the mouths.

mwalimu

Unread post by mwalimu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:09 am

FORWARDOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo,

So you mean this is ODM / NASA Tallying centre.
I thought is was a tally based on IEBC Returning Officer.. SIGNED and SEALED figures.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:41 am

mwalimu wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:09 am
FORWARDOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo,

So you mean this is ODM / NASA Tallying centre.
I thought is was a tally based on IEBC Returning Officer.. SIGNED and SEALED figures.
"Based on what IEBC RO transmits", No, but based on signed documents - Yes. lemme explain it slowly:

Once the forms are signed by all candidates agents, NASA will take a picture of form 34 and form 36 (very simple yah....) and use their PARALLEL tallying system to send an image copy to their Westland tallying centre.
As a precaution to hoodlums smashing up that centre, NASA is replicating that data in Arusha.

Hope now you get it.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:02 am

In 2022, the absolute dunderheads will be setting up tallying Center here in USA because TZ did not cut it in 2017. What I'd urge jaconistas is to stop fronting unelectable fool with no plans, manifesto and vision for country with 45 million citizens to go against dynamic duo who know what they are doing. All branches imeteleza and nyaani is about to fall with a gargantuan thud! Ni kaput whether you like it or not!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:47 am

A fool thinks that they have monopoly of bullets at I ohuru . na yeye atakula bullets na mikundu.
SaltyLight wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:48 am

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:54 am

Forwardoh wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:45 am

The better atleast Tanzanians are real people and will tell him in face that he has lost and his 10 Million Strong Campaign did not add up- Trust Tnazanians to tell it is as

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:57 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:02 am
In 2022, the absolute dunderheads will be setting up tallying Center here in USA because TZ did not cut it in 2017. What I'd urge jaconistas is to stop fronting unelectable fool with no plans, manifesto and vision for country with 45 million citizens to go against dynamic duo who know what they are doing. All branches imeteleza and nyaani is about to fall with a gargantuan thud! Ni kaput whether you like it or not!
Talk of they cant learn - It was Dalmas Otieno the Railas Right hand man who had to tell Raila and the people around that they lost in 2013 . This time theyll be told by Tanzanians especially when Raila and his supporters go with their threat of burning Kenya . I fhe had put his tallying server say in Kibera or Kisumu he would have gotten the results which he wanted and that is being told he won the elections where as its contrary to the reality.

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:21 am

This is nonsense. There is nothing in this story apart from hype. And promoting NASA agent results as "official."
In practical terms each political happy has agents across all polling stations if they so wish or if they can afford. Then those agents do inform their party/candidates on their results of vote counted.

A party/candidate with sufficient network of agents across the polling stations normally knows whether they have lost or won in at the MCA level, Constituency, County and Presidential BEFORE OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED BY IEBC OFFICIALS.
This is why some people like akina Raila ALWAYS CRY RIGGING as results start trickling in. Because through their agents they can know how they have faired at each level.
The Arusha sever or whatever is of immense propaganda value and designed to cause mischief and ultimately chaos. Reason being, when Raila losses his self installed and self operated server will release HIS results. He will use that to reject OFFICIAL IEBC RESULTS. Then his monkeys will run amok across the country quoting figures from Arusha Server as proof of rigging. That is the danger.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:32 am

Garlic wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:21 am
This is nonsense. There is nothing in this story apart from hype. And promoting NASA agent results as "official."
In practical terms each political happy has agents across all polling stations if they so wish or if they can afford. Then those agents do inform their party/candidates on their results of vote counted.

A party/candidate with sufficient network of agents across the polling stations normally knows whether they have lost or won in at the MCA level, Constituency, County and Presidential BEFORE OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED BY IEBC OFFICIALS.
This is why some people like akina Raila ALWAYS CRY RIGGING as results start trickling in. Because through their agents they can know how they have faired at each level.
The Arusha sever or whatever is of immense propaganda value and designed to cause mischief and ultimately chaos. Reason being, when Raila losses his self installed and self operated server will release HIS results. He will use that to reject OFFICIAL IEBC RESULTS. Then his monkeys will run amok across the country quoting figures from Arusha Server as proof of rigging. That is the danger.
Is that what Jubilee did with its Server in 2013 or was prepared to do if they had lost? "release THEIR results and ... use that to reject OFFICIAL IEBC RESULTS"? :shock: