Forwardoh -Railas Numbre Uno Fanatic Confirms He Is Gonna Resign From Nipate Come 08-Aug Once Raila Loses - Countdown

Politics
nowayhaha
Level: Nobles

Re: Forwardoh -Railas Numbre Uno Fanatic Confirms He Is Gonna Resign From Nipate Come 08-Aug Once Raila Loses - Countdow

Unread post by nowayhaha » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:01 am

Tiktok tiktok the clock goes ..............29 days to go......

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Forwardoh -Railas Numbre Uno Fanatic Confirms He Is Gonna Resign From Nipate Come 08-Aug Once Raila Loses - Countdow

Unread post by Forwardoh » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:37 am

Jan 2017, Jubilee will win by 70% +1

July 2017: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: "The Judiciary is helping the opposition"
BBC News | Kenya's president warns judiciary not to help opposition - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa- ... ink1_.auin

anonymousz

Unread post by anonymousz » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Forwarddog has not even started packing ...

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 am

......................End of Times For War Doh .....28 days to go.........

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Jubilidiots are in for a very rude shock. I wish I had the time to start a new thread and explain this. Instead I might as well - for posterity - add as a comment on this thread that nowayhaha created for me.

They will have to work TRIPLE hard. Their base has shrunk and Sunk! The revulsion to JP is manifest from within (As in a growing well of wananchi from Centro have disembarked from Jubilee! Uhuruto is not the direction they see as right for this country)

There is this hot chick who I met not longer ago but is feeling my vibes ;) She says she used to work for JP when it was called Jubilee Alliance Party (JAP). I wish I could send some of her chats verbatim but perhaps her phone is bugged and that could get her in trouble so allow me to fiddle with messages without losing gist of content....

She directs me to hashtag #ItsNeverThatSerious

She says she deliberately avoiding people, environments and conversation (read that as uthamaki talk) because she wants to remain sane unlike those around her.
Jubulee and its jingoism is turning into a house of cards; they are busy accusing the opposition in their rallys against sabotaging the August election..instead of defending themselves in court! The Judiciary;courts decision must be respected ..
Maybe it is one of those spy movies - sleeping with the enemy - sent to spy on me, but it is refreshing indeed to know there are voters who will vote wisely and not vote on basis of ethnicity.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Ekuru Aukot faults IEBC for appealing court ruling, walks out of meeting #Decision2017 #ElectionsKE https://t.co/4QdnpxpQfL
Aukot: @IEBCKenya is doing PR with us because it has appealed the ruling. I feel we are wasting time and i should be out looking for votes https://t.co/CGx4DIrBDG

Kalvin
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by Kalvin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:06 am

nowayhaha, have the Admin change your title to "Numero Uno". I am surprised nobody told you about your error.
Waiguru has done more for Kibera than Raira ever did! -- bryan275

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:46 am

tik tok tik tok the clock goes......27 days to go.........

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 am

Forwadoh desparetly trying to keep a strong face.....
.26 days to go.........

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:34 am

For War Doo with his Bla Bla Bla staki Kusikia(self deceit).....25 days to go.......

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 am

closing time for War Doo .........24 days to go.......

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:57 am

Forwardoh wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:29 pm
Jubilidiots are in for a very rude shock....

Their base has shrunk and is Shrinking EVEN from within. (As in a growing well of wananchi from Centro have disembarked from Jubilee! Uhuruto is not the direction they see as right for this country)

..... it is refreshing indeed to know there are voters who will vote wisely and not vote on basis of ethnicity.
You have ears but do not hear, eyes but do not see ...
Dont say no one pointed this out to you ... no longer are they afraid. ... they are now taking out ads to make their preferences public. Hawa ni watu wamesoma .. ma Ph.D holders, :mrgreen: :ugeek: not the chini ya mti village types like @pj wa njambi

What the level-headed people need to do is reach out to the common wananchi kule central who have not seen the light, to think of the country as being bigger than an individual.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 am

No surprises by the way Prof Kithure Kindiki, the Senate Majority Leader, 's elder brother Prof Isaiah Kindiki leads the way as a die-hard NASA supporter.