Forwardoh -Railas Numbre Uno Fanatic Confirms He Is Gonna Resign From Nipate Come 08-Aug Once Raila Loses - Countdown

Politics
nowayhaha
Level: Nobles

Forwardoh -Railas Numbre Uno Fanatic Confirms He Is Gonna Resign From Nipate Come 08-Aug Once Raila Loses - Countdown

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:06 am

This will be a countdown Thread . 35 Days To Go

Forwardoh wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:15 am
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:35 am
Nipate of today reminds me of nipate of 2013. Chest thumping until election day then everybody disappears because they cannot fathom to stick around and answer questions. Kichwa mbaya, where the fuck are you? In will ressurect this thread on 10th of august just to see if ojingas are still around.
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!
No need to threaten us. I can tell you for free that if the opposition loses, I will be gone - never to be heard again- ever! Eveeeer! And I EXPECT THE SAME OF YOU SHOULD UHURUTO LOSE.

We have fought the good fight to salvage our nation from thieving bastards. Tutawachia wengine tukishindwa.

obienga
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Forwardoh -Railas Numbre Uno Fanatic Confirms He Is Gonna Resign From Nipate Come 08-Aug Once Raila Loses - Countdow

Unread post by obienga » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:08 am

He will simply morph into another handle after a lull from when he will be out on the streets throwing stones, attempting to destroy others property, looting, burning, among other activities befitting of criminal elements in society. As long as the Jakuonist pied piper keeps playing, the blind mice shall follow.
nowayhaha wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:06 am

Forwardoh wrote:
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Nipate of today reminds me of nipate of 2013. Chest thumping until election day then everybody disappears because they cannot fathom to stick around and answer questions. Kichwa mbaya, where the fuck are you? In will ressurect this thread on 10th of august just to see if ojingas are still around.
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!
No need to threaten us. I can tell you for free that if the opposition loses, I will be gone - never to be heard again- ever! Eveeeer! And I EXPECT THE SAME OF YOU SHOULD UHURUTO LOSE.

We have fought the good fight to salvage our nation from thieving bastards. Tutawachia wengine tukishindwa.

Kunadawa

Re: Forwardoh -Railas Numbre Uno Fanatic Confirms He Is Gonna Resign From Nipate Come 08-Aug Once Raila Loses - Countdow

Unread post by Kunadawa » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:47 am

RIP in advance, Barkwards-Oh

nowayhaha wrote:

Forwardoh wrote:
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:25 am

still counting ...33 days to go.........

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:27 am

Today has been a good day for NASA. We have been telling jubilidiots here that all those panya routes they had are being sealed one by one na hawasikei... They have eyes but do not see that since February'2017, Jubilee has been in Freefall

Only the sheer incompetency of Jubilee Nominations can allow a know thug like kidero to be ahead simply because Jubilidiots voted for an even bigger thug and Escapee jailbird.

Na Nairobians have not forgotten the sheer enterpreneural and philathropy of "Mama Taa Mtaani wa ODM :D Good Job Pasaris at 57%!

SH wamekalia Infotrack but they forgot yo rein in TIFA. This is what they are telling us about Nairobi: If you are Jubilee, READ AND WEEP.
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Kidero- ... index.html
If elections were held today, the incumbent, Dr Evans Kidero, would win with a small margin, indicates the poll released on Thursday says the latest opinion poll by Trends and Insights For Africa

44PC

Dr Kidero (ODM) would get the support of 44 percent of voters against his closest rival, sitting Senator Mike Sonko (Jubilee), who would get 43 percent of the votes.

Independent candidates Peter Kenneth and Miguna Miguna managed four percent and one percent, respectively.

Some eight percent of voter in the city county are undecided and they are likely to determine who carries the day between Mr Sonko and Dr Kidero.

Esther Passaris (ODM) leads Rachel Shebesh (Jubilee) in the woman representative race with 57 percent against 25 percent, the poll released in Nairobi reveals.

Classic 105 radio presenter Maina Kageni, who has not been cleared to run, has one percent, as does Rahab Ndambuki and Nadya Khan.

POPULARITY

Some 15 percent of voters are yet to make up their mind on who to elect woman rep.

In the Senate seat battle, Jubilee's Johnson Sakaja would trounce ODM's Edwin Sifuna with 39 percent of votes.

Mr Sifuna would manage 28 percent of the votes if the August 8 polls were held today.

Ramesh Gorasia has one percent, same to Ms Suzanne Lenge but 29 percent of Nairobi are still undecided on who to elect senator.

Overall, researchers say, the National Super Alliance (Nasa) leads Jubilee Party in popularity in Nairobi County with 56 percent against 34 percent.

FREE FALL

Nasa’s popularity has been on the rise since July last year, rising from 38 percent to 47 percent in February this year, to the current 56 per cent.

For Jubilee Party, the upward trend reversed from February.

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:27 am

The Count continues still counting ...32 days to go.........

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 pm

nowayhaha wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:27 am
Anything @nowayhaha starts turns on its head. He begun that ICC thread and when it turned out it would just be incriminating to the digital duo, he no longer goes there.

Now this particular thread is turning into "a countdown Thread of all Jumbiree setbacks". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday a TIFA poll showed NASA more popular than Jubilee in Nairobi.

Today a 3-Judge bench held the was no public participation in ballot procurement and ordered IEBC to re-tender for Presidential ballot papers and this time to ensure public participation

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 pm
nowayhaha wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:27 am
Anything @nowayhaha starts turns on its head. He begun that ICC thread and when it turned out it would just be incriminating to the digital duo, he no longer goes there.

Now this particular thread is turning into "a countdown Thread of all Jumbiree setbacks". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday a TIFA poll showed NASA more popular than Jubilee in Nairobi.

Today a 3-Judge bench held the was no public participation in ballot procurement and ordered IEBC to re-tender for Presidential ballot papers and this time to ensure public participation

So Tifa Poll and todays ruling is a Victory to NASA....and there you wonder why you have always been losing..
The real Poll is on 08/08 and the truth of the matter Jubilee will take Nairobi hands down from Presidential votes , Governor , Senator ,Women Rep and more than Half of the Mps seats......Kabogo made the same mistake of believing the polls and it dearly cost him ,Raila did the same in 2013 he has never recovered nor has his supporters who now claim Tifa is a different poll altogether......and for the rulling, thats a pyrric victory....celebrate at your own peril ....the real victory you will hear it from Jubilee just like last time.........with the same chants .....si u chawi ni maombi ...the question is will you go to the courts for a replica like today?

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:03 am

nowayhaha wrote:

Forwardoh wrote:
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Uhuru ndaaani kabisa!

The Count continues ...31 days to go.........

SaltyLight
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by SaltyLight » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:20 am

No one has ever doubted that NASA has a small lead in Nairobi. However, NASA will lose. Chebukati will appeal and Odungas ruling will be thrown out.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 am

SaltyLight wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:20 am
No one has ever doubted that NASA has a small lead in Nairobi. However, NASA will lose. Chebukati will appeal and Odungas ruling will be thrown out.
First of all beautiful, it was not "Odungas ruling" but the ruling of a 3-Judge bench.

Chebukato has been going to Court of Appeal, what has he won there? Do you know this mluyha was last in the interviews to be IEBC chair but ouru who loves mediocrity chose him over MORE qualified candidates? Kweli ama urongo?.

Chebukati behaves like he is not a lawyer. How do you appeal matters where you are supposed to be impartial. When you lose the appeal how do you implement a court order that you were against in the first place.

Prof Willis Otieno gave him a msomo thelast time around and he didnt listen and chebukati lost the appeal.  Kweli mluhya nywele ngumu hasikie...

Said Prof Willis Otieno:
“I would expect some other person to file the appeal and not the commission. The question is assuming the Court of Appeal upholds the decision by the High Court - and I hope they do - will the Commission implement that decision?” he posed.

Otieno argued that the IEBC needed to consult widely with other parties involved in the electoral process to come up with an all-inclusive approach to contentious issues."

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:40 am

the countdown.............30 days to go......

Einstein

Unread post by Einstein » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:57 am

Finally, then some like can me come back to the forum after he leaves, a forum where our posts are not marked like homework by someone suffering from a chip on the shoulder syndrome. Make no mistake, he is likely to create another handle but his bileness will still seep through. :)

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:55 am

CJ reminds the other arms of government:

...."foundation for an independent and robust Judiciary that is a neutral arbiter"

CJ Statement on Baringo accusations

My attention has been drawn to statements by political leaders at a rally in Baringo this afternoon where they accused the Judiciary, and specifically myself, of taking sides in ongoing political disputes.

I would not ordinarily respond to statements made by politicians in the course of campaign activities, but these accusations are particularly unfortunate, based as they are on completely wrong premises.

I therefore wish to state the following:

1.  At no time did I ask the IEBC not to proceed with ballot printing, contrary to statements by Deputy President William Ruto and other politicians at the Baringo rally. To the contrary, the comments I made in Mombasa and elsewhere, which were either deliberately or inadvertently taken out of context, were in reference to the courts’efforts to expeditiously clear the numerous petitions arising from the party primaries in order not to inconvenience the printing of ballot papers. Video and audio recordings that confirm this have been made publicly available.

2.   I have always been at the forefront of defending the cardinal principle of decisional independence of judges, and at no time have I ever directed any judge or judicial officer on how to determine the cases before them.

This is consistent with my Oath of Office as Chief Justice of the Republic of Kenya, and forms the foundation for an independent and robust Judiciary that is a neutral arbiter not only in political disputes but in matters of justice in general.

We in the Judiciary are open to constructive engagement, including being criticised. However, when political leaders cast aspersions on the administration of justice based on a misinterpretation of my statements, it has the potential to impair public confidence in our courts, and this concerns me a great deal.

The Judiciary has, over the last five years, been undergoing a critical transformation that aims at delivering justice in a timely, transparent and accessible manner to all Kenyans.  We are fully committed to forging ahead with this transformation.

I wish to reiterate that the Judiciary will continue making its determinations on the basis of the constitution, the law, and evidence before it. It is important for leaders and the public to appreciate that any decision made by courts must meet the foregoing test.

HON. JUSTICE DAVID K. MARAGA, EGH 

CHIEF JUSTICE AND PRESIDENT OF THE SUPREME CO