Obama fucked up by the Trump

Politics
AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Obama fucked up by the Trump

Unread post by AntiHubris » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm

:D Highly unlikely. But i dont spend my time & money inventing new genders, paying homosexuals like Obama to promote abortion and homosexuality issues, changing school programs to attack the weakest in society, pretending to be a giver in the afternoon of what i stole in the morning. Among many others ills in many areas of our country.

Kadudu wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:42 pm
Kwani you will live forever?
AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:12 pm
While Trump derives his mandate from a whitelash that saw through the manipulation, Obama was an exotic experiment by the rapidly dying Soros (Rockefeller & Zbigniew Brzezinski have since died) that worked for a while but boomerang on its sponsors.

Kadudu
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Obama fucked up by the Trump

Unread post by Kadudu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:25 am

How do you know that Barack Obama is a homosexual? You fucked with him?
AntiHubris wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm
:D Highly unlikely. But i dont spend my time & money inventing new genders, paying homosexuals like Obama to promote abortion and homosexuality issues, changing school programs to attack the weakest in society, pretending to be a giver in the afternoon of what i stole in the morning. Among many others ills in many areas of our country.
Mtu wa Tumetenga Mabilioni