Level: Council of the gods

Re: TOTAL MAN

Unread post by Hulkafunda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 am

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:15 am

Mwalimu Hulkapunda,
You have been off forum for discussion of Total Man. All exhausted except for your personal input of him, not fake newspaper headlines. I bet the man visits to Merkwete was almost zero coz he was not your MP
-TRV -

Hulkafunda

Unread post by Hulkafunda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 am

He visited there several times. I saw him for the first time in 1989 attend a fundraiser event at Cheptongei Primary School in Marakwet. He raised a lot. He mobilized people in my area to build schools.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:31 am

I guess this RV is the only unlucky student to go study abroad with zero help from total man despite two attempts to meet I'm In person which I did. At his office in Nairobi, don't remember which, but there was his long time Masai Secretary who now passed on. I got zero ticket money. But I am happy on how he helped his Constituency school kids
Hulkafunda wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 am
He visited there several times. I saw him for the first time in 1989 attend a fundraiser event at Cheptongei Primary School in Marakwet. He raised a lot. He mobilized people in my area to build schools.
-TRV -

Hulkafunda

Unread post by Hulkafunda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 am

None from my immediate family benefited from his largess. I know of guys that were directly sponsored by Biwott to join military and further their education. Biwott could collaborate with PC Ishmael Chelang'a to stuff the military with Kales. It is alleged that Biwott is behind PC Chelang'a's death

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:11 am

I remember about Chelanga well when he was PC and even his death. Those days I did not know he was a Marakwet coz of his first name Ismael.

On helping people, I know of ZERO student who got helped. All his LOCAL point men in Keiyo South was Chelashaw fmly. Remember Chelashaw of university loans, HELB. That is on son sacked by Kibaki ,

In Keiyo South, ALL so called Biwotts student help was chaneled thru Chelashaw fmly, proxy. All those helped relate to ....

Hulkafunda wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 am
None from my immediate family benefited from his largess. I know of guys that were directly sponsored by Biwott to join military and further their education. Biwott could collaborate with PC Ishmael Chelang'a to stuff the military with Kales. It is alleged that Biwott is behind PC Chelang'a's death
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 am

Hulka, Kenya Fluospar was said to b owned by Total Man. But that is later on when it had collapsed. The original name of the company was, Fluospar Company of Kenya. By say late 70, it was the leading exporter of mining rubbish in Kenya. it was leading mineral exporter in Kenya. But then synthetic one was discovered by chemists,, so I heard. The foreign company, Canadian?? sold it to ... Name changed to KENYA FLUOSPAR. That is when Total man was said to own it. That must have been in the 80s
-TRV -

Hulkafunda

Unread post by Hulkafunda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:25 am

During the 2013 campaigns he would preside over 10 functions in Marakwet dishing large amounts of money at every stop.
I happened to MC in one meeting that he called youths at his Royalton Hotel. He would later give me 300K to share with attendees. I think Biwott was generally a good man despite the dark allegations

Hulkafunda

Unread post by Hulkafunda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:29 am

True RV wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 am
Hulka, Kenya Fluospar was said to b owned by Total Man. But that is later on when it had collapsed. The original name of the company was, Fluospar Company of Kenya. By say late 70, it was the leading exporter of mining rubbish in Kenya. it was leading mineral exporter in Kenya. But then synthetic one was discovered by chemists,, so I heard. The foreign company, Canadian?? sold it to ... Name changed to KENYA FLUOSPAR. That is when Total man was said to own it. That must have been in the 80s
including the over 3000ha land in which the company is sitting on. That's immense wealth

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:35 am

I heard of similar story yes ago when I visited Metkei. At I the man could BRIEFLY stop at a popular shopping centre, address the crowed and dish a bundle of thousands to be shared by the crowed. It happened numerous times. On one occasion when he reached into his pocket, this young man was quick forward for the cash. Seconds later, Biwott was on his way.

He he.. the young boy walked away with entire cash' said to b 5000. This story is very true.
Hulkafunda wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:25 am
During the 2013 campaigns he would preside over 10 functions in Marakwet dishing large amounts of money at every stop.
I happened to MC in one meeting that he called youths at his Royalton Hotel. He would later give me 300K to share with attendees. I think Biwott was generally a good man despite the dark allegations
-TRV -

Hulkafunda

Unread post by Hulkafunda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:12 am

When Biwott handed the three bundles of 100k each I quickly formed a cartel of four of us. One bundle was shared among the attendees. The other two bundles were pocketed by the four of us. Biwott would later meet me at a function at Wagon Wheel and was angry that we pocketed the money as others missed

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude har so many enemies, real and imagined to deserve "a bullet proof coffin" for protection in after life... :lol:
Moi may soon need one of these too... :roll:
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D