This is why people from central hate devolution.

Politics
okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by okoths72 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:57 pm

Coz they are are nostalgic of the days of jomo when everything used to be given to them for free .
From tracks of land ,government loans that were always written off free food , government scholarships, Indian buildings in Nairobi and in Mombasa ,jobs even to illiterates etc.
Now at least everybody has to sweat with exception of a cabal around uhuru eg the waigurus,kaburas ngunyis etc

Roadrunner
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by Roadrunner » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:15 pm

You're incredibly stupid , jomo died 39 years ago!!! Do you think freebies are what's been sustaining us??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Is that why you're hoping ojinga wins so that you can get freebies??? Kweli ojingaists ni wajinga :lol: :lol: :lol:
8/8 please come soon and retire the dunderhead and his followers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by okoths72 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Obviously you did not understand what I wrote, what I said is that you are nostalgic about the good times ,the free things during jomos time etc I also said that today everyone has to sweat.

Us and most of other communities have been eating our jasho all along anyway.

So I understand why you have to defend a corrupt system.

I also know that when waiguru ,kabura,muhahi etc scoop our money lots of it trickle to you people huko mashinani kwao people like you go to their mansions to cut fences, cook etc.
Roadrunner wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:15 pm
You're incredibly stupid , jomo died 39 years ago!!! Do you think freebies are what's been sustaining us??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Is that why you're hoping ojinga wins so that you can get freebies??? Kweli ojingaists ni wajinga :lol: :lol: :lol:
8/8 please come soon and retire the dunderhead and his followers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sms
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1981
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by sms » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:55 pm

okoths72 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:58 pm
Obviously you did not understand what I wrote, what I said is that you are nostalgic about the good times ,the free things during jomos time etc I also said that today everyone has to sweat.

Us and most of other communities have been eating our jasho all along anyway.

So I understand why you have to defend a corrupt system.

I also know that when waiguru ,kabura,muhahi etc scoop our money lots of it trickle to you people huko mashinani kwao people like you go to their mansions to cut fences, cook etc.
Fact is luos produce nothing that can grow any economy. In fact you people are a drain on other kenyans, hanging on their tails while wailing "sirkal saidia". Even when you get people to invest in Nyanza like Dominion your obnoxious behaviour like wanting free things chases them away. You "invest" in one family that keeps shafting you time and time again. Unfortunately you are also the loudest mouths in Kenya, though most times what you say is nonsense. You also harbor the most backward customs like sleeping with corpses. Like your brethren in South Sudan, if you were left on your own you would fight until kingdom come. You are a liability to other Kenyans.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

NativeSon1
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:02 am

okoths72 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:57 pm
Coz they are are nostalgic of the days of jomo when everything used to be given to them for free .
From tracks of land ,government loans that were always written off free food , government scholarships, Indian buildings in Nairobi and in Mombasa ,jobs even to illiterates etc.
Now at least everybody has to sweat with exception of a cabal around uhuru eg the waigurus,kaburas ngunyis etc
YOU SIR ARE INCORRIGIBLY STUPID!

NGWARE ÌNO!
.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:53 am

Lamu people now want their lands back halafu you lie ati in Alshabaab .
Wacha propaganda into implement devolution and TJRC HARAKA UPESI.
give back what belongs to other .

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:55 am

Backwardness is having jiggers on your fingers in the 21st century na kupiga watu ngeta.
sms wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:55 pm
okoths72 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:58 pm
Obviously you did not understand what I wrote, what I said is that you are nostalgic about the good times ,the free things during jomos time etc I also said that today everyone has to sweat.

Us and most of other communities have been eating our jasho all along anyway.

So I understand why you have to defend a corrupt system.

I also know that when waiguru ,kabura,muhahi etc scoop our money lots of it trickle to you people huko mashinani kwao people like you go to their mansions to cut fences, cook etc.
Fact is luos produce nothing that can grow any economy. In fact you people are a drain on other kenyans, hanging on their tails while wailing "sirkal saidia". Even when you get people to invest in Nyanza like Dominion your obnoxious behaviour like wanting free things chases them away. You "invest" in one family that keeps shafting you time and time again. Unfortunately you are also the loudest mouths in Kenya, though most times what you say is nonsense. You also harbor the most backward customs like sleeping with corpses. Like your brethren in South Sudan, if you were left on your own you would fight until kingdom come. You are a liability to other Kenyans.

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2221
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 am

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by YellowOne » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:21 am

honestly I would rather have jiggers in my hand than have jigger mind in my head
okoths72 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:55 am
Backwardness is having jiggers on your fingers in the 21st century na kupiga watu ngeta.
sms wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:55 pm
okoths72 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:58 pm
Obviously you did not understand what I wrote, what I said is that you are nostalgic about the good times ,the free things during jomos time etc I also said that today everyone has to sweat.

Us and most of other communities have been eating our jasho all along anyway.

So I understand why you have to defend a corrupt system.

I also know that when waiguru ,kabura,muhahi etc scoop our money lots of it trickle to you people huko mashinani kwao people like you go to their mansions to cut fences, cook etc.
Fact is luos produce nothing that can grow any economy. In fact you people are a drain on other kenyans, hanging on their tails while wailing "sirkal saidia". Even when you get people to invest in Nyanza like Dominion your obnoxious behaviour like wanting free things chases them away. You "invest" in one family that keeps shafting you time and time again. Unfortunately you are also the loudest mouths in Kenya, though most times what you say is nonsense. You also harbor the most backward customs like sleeping with corpses. Like your brethren in South Sudan, if you were left on your own you would fight until kingdom come. You are a liability to other Kenyans.
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4692
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by walahu » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:25 am

Roadrunner, when you see an ugly ducklin jumping frantically killing flower beds of a shitty park crying tumefinywa marginAnal isation, then know that that is the narrative that the tribal shytbag capitalises on for pending political gains. "Mnaona vile wamekaa vizuri,
hiyo siyo jasho Yao, Ila Mali yenyu wanapatiwa na serikali.
:?
My point is, you can never discuss anything political with an ugly ducklin, and yes, a good njaruo is a dead one, nothing short of that.
Roadrunner wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:15 pm
You're incredibly stupid , jomo died 39 years ago!!! Do you think freebies are what's been sustaining us??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Is that why you're hoping ojinga wins so that you can get freebies??? Kweli ojingaists ni wajinga :lol: :lol: :lol:
8/8 please come soon and retire the dunderhead and his followers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4692
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by walahu » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:32 am

okoths72 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:55 am
Backwardness is having jiggers on your fingers in the 21st century na kupiga watu ngeta.
Yes those kokoyu jiggers yes

https://youtu.be/hJleJfQapqU
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

Roadrunner
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by Roadrunner » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:24 am

Really ? they just voted for jubilee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
okoths72 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:53 am
Lamu people now want their lands back halafu you lie ati in Alshabaab .
Wacha propaganda into implement devolution and TJRC HARAKA UPESI.
give back what belongs to other .

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4692
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: This is why people from central hate devolution.

Unread post by walahu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 am

And either way, okoth and the rest of ugly ducklings were either way poised to remain Kikuyu bitches (ouuru/Wanjigi) :lol: :lol: :lol:
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], mzeejarateng007, pj wa njambi and 10 guests