How a trip to Norfolk Hotel may have led to Chris Msando's death and the eventual "hacking out" of NASA

Politics
kakamega
Level: Lord Barons

How a trip to Norfolk Hotel may have led to Chris Msando's death and the eventual "hacking out" of NASA

Unread post by kakamega » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:37 pm

When the IEBC board was constituted, few people even in government circles knew that Chris Msando's wife and Mrs Nyongo were sisters. Many failed to make the marital connection between the "Luhyia" and a Nasa stalwart.

Until one night when Prof Nyongo picked Chris up from Anniversary Towers and drove him to Norfolk Hotel where they had dinner, after which he drove him back to Anniversary towers at midnight. This trip was probably noted by NIS, but not acted on until Msando spent 2 hours on TV demonstrating his deep knowledge of the computer layout at the IEBC, and the checks he had instituted against hacking. Then things apparently fell apart when his identity was juxtaposed against NASA's repeated claims of having insider knowledge so that if Jubilee rigs, they rig. If they put in a malware, Nasa puts in its own malware. NASA did not shut its mouth over the inside advantage they had at IEBC.

The rest is history. Msando is gone, Raila is history and Jubilee is dancing the night awash in victory

See the remarks below:

ndume
Level: Kurutu

Re: How a trip to Norfolk Hotel may have led to Chris Msando's death and the eventual "hacking out" of NASA

Unread post by ndume » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Who is Luhya? Msando was a luo from police spokesman's village

kevinmboya32
Level: Untouchables

Re: How a trip to Norfolk Hotel may have led to Chris Msando's death and the eventual "hacking out" of NASA

Unread post by kevinmboya32 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm

Funny how that came to be . bt jst asking , did the N.I.S not conduct a background check on him b4 being appointed to the position ?

Murata
Level: Rising star

Unread post by Murata » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Hacking of voting systems or alteration of ballots cannot allowed to be part of democracy. Next time people would just concern themselves with hacking. Infact it is destruction of democracy. So if hatcking took place, everything should be done to correct this. It is not equivalent of voters being influenced by foreign propaganda for instance, even then they still get to choose who to believe. If they found out from forensics that the voting systems were rigged then it would be a sham election in my book.

kakamega
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by kakamega » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm

kevinmboya32 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm
Funny how that came to be . bt jst asking , did the N.I.S not conduct a background check on him b4 being appointed to the position ?
N.I.S would have performed a thorough background if the name Masando had rung bells (as in Otieno or Odhiambo). As it is this was a mainstream "Luhyia" name that rhymed well with Chiloba and Chebukati. Therefore beyond confirming that he had paid his HELB and had not made some high school girl pregnant, they went no further
ndume wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 pm
Who is Luhya? Msando was a luo from police spokesman's village
Notice that the Luhyia is in quotes

kevinmboya32
Level: Untouchables

Unread post by kevinmboya32 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:55 pm

i highly doubt that he was born in nairobi and by that his district of birth would be siaya or alego usonga . if that wasnt too basic to raise a red flag then what would ?

mwalimu
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by mwalimu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:57 pm

I think Msando family are luhya.
But migrated to ugenya maybe like in the 1970s

After that they assimilated.

I think they even schooled in Busia or Busia township.

Also I would guess his ID would have shown he got it from Busia township where he was schooling and all details could have been Busia.

So you never know if his family still luhya.

RMaddow
Level: Nobles

Unread post by RMaddow » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Is either my luo brethrens are naive or just plain stupid. They are being slaughtered like animals and instead of finding a way to protect themselves they are busy with their bibles.

Like the two amigos praying, the missionaries came with bibles and guns and the rest is history.
Attachments
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG (170.6 KiB) Viewed 360 times

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Its a personal choice to go out and be willing to commit suicide by being violent on behalf of a bumbling lying septuagenerian who doesn't give a damn about those who die for his power hungry causes, not even a cent for burial expenses but he will not pass up the chance to score cheap political points after the fact.
RMaddow wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:13 pm
Is either my luo brethrens are naive or just plain stupid. They are being slaughtered like animals and instead of finding a way to protect themselves they are busy with their bibles.

Like the two amigos praying, the missionaries came with bibles and guns and the rest is history.
Last edited by obienga on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RMaddow

Unread post by RMaddow » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:44 pm

This is what I'm talking about.

You cannot go to Masai mara where lions are and you are holding your bibles expecting to leave there alive.

Respect is earned.
Attachments
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG (70.68 KiB) Viewed 345 times

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 pm

I don't follow your point, those are photos from 2012 from a road accident in Tanzania. But if you mean that some have been shot while violently protesting in Kisumu, yes, it is possible and there are bound to be unintended victims of the demagogues rhetoric.
http://chatoforum.blogspot.com/2012/07/ ... geita.html
RMaddow wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:44 pm

You cannot go to Masai mara where lions are and you are holding your bibles expecting to leave there alive.

Respect is earned.

Tupatane

Unread post by Tupatane » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Raila followers believe in their own crap they are spreading this pictures on social media trying to create chaos. Good thing is that mzungu is not buying their crap this time around no wonder Orengo the chief arsonists went on a tirade slamming the observers including John Kerry!
obienga wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 pm
I don't follow your point, those are photos from 2012 from a road accident in Tanzania. But if you mean that some have been shot while violently protesting in Kisumu, yes, it is possible and there are bound to be unintended victims of the demagogues rhetoric.
RMaddow wrote:

Respect is earned.

RMaddow

Unread post by RMaddow » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:13 pm

obienga wrote:
RMaddow wrote:

Respect is earned.
I hope one day you don't have to burry your kid.

JahKisumu

Unread post by JahKisumu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:35 pm

@RMaddow,
What's with the drama? Eish it was a frekin' election, they come and go and there will be more. FYI they are won and lost get over it. Kwani this is your first?
PS: Read my signature and stop the victimhood and hypocrisy. :twisted:
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 am

RMaddow wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:13 pm
obienga wrote:
RMaddow wrote:

Respect is earned.
I hope one day you don't have to burry your kid.
Jakuonists cannot live without telling lies each day, that photo was sent to a NASWA group claiming them to be innocent victims of police shootings. NASA is trying hard to play with their followers emotions in a desperate bid to spark violence. Death is a fact of life, a person who can think for themselves would not send themselves or their kids to battle and die on behalf of a lying 72 year old who believes to his core that he must win when he has lost at any cost, including sending others but his own, to their deaths.