Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Politics
User avatar
anonymousz
Level: Nobles
Posts: 703
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:28 am

Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by anonymousz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:03 am

Police storm NASA tallying centre in Runda to rescue colleagues By Vincent Achuka | Published Fri, August 11th 2017 at 21:48 By Vincent Achuka , Vincent Achuka is party to the game

Image

see the pool above from Google satelite:
https://www.google.co.ke/maps/place/Cam ... 9687?hl=en
This prompted those inside to dismantle the computer systems and cart away thousands of documents to another house in the vicinity.
Guess who lives next door?
for about half an hour scanned the perimeter wall of the property while trying to peep inside.
plain clothes police officers drove to the property and parked about 50 metres away
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... colleagues

NASA has zilt in terms of evidence, just pure grandstanding
NB: quick lesson:do NOT involve your private residence in politics
just cut the bullshit and move on!

User avatar
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods
Posts: 10296
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:46 am

anonymousz wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:03 am
Police storm NASA tallying centre in Runda to rescue colleagues By Vincent Achuka | Published Fri, August 11th 2017 at 21:48 By Vincent Achuka , Vincent Achuka is party to the game

Image

see the pool above from Google satelite:
https://www.google.co.ke/maps/place/Cam ... 9687?hl=en
This prompted those inside to dismantle the computer systems and cart away thousands of documents to another house in the vicinity.
Guess who lives next door?
for about half an hour scanned the perimeter wall of the property while trying to peep inside.
plain clothes police officers drove to the property and parked about 50 metres away
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... colleagues

NASA has zilt in terms of evidence, just pure grandstanding
NB: quick lesson:do NOT involve your private residence in politics
just cut the bullshit and move on!
anonymousz,
NASA's tallying center in Runda is close to Orengo's residence just like your mother's vagina is close to her anus. It is easy to confuse NASA's tallying center for Orengo's residence the same way your father's erect penis confuses your mother's vagina and ends up drilling her anus.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

iMansfield
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:53 am
Location: SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC OF GEMA.

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by iMansfield » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:14 am

The election is over,lets get over it,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by nowayhaha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:51 am

This is not the Doctor Masinde We knew....

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4612
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by obienga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:14 am

Doctor Masinde, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4612
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by obienga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:20 am


Hummer
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by Hummer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:42 am

Omollo has lost it! :lol: :lol:
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:46 am
anonymousz wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:03 am
Police storm NASA tallying centre in Runda to rescue colleagues By Vincent Achuka | Published Fri, August 11th 2017 at 21:48 By Vincent Achuka , Vincent Achuka is party to the game

Image

see the pool above from Google satelite:
https://www.google.co.ke/maps/place/Cam ... 9687?hl=en
This prompted those inside to dismantle the computer systems and cart away thousands of documents to another house in the vicinity.
Guess who lives next door?
for about half an hour scanned the perimeter wall of the property while trying to peep inside.
plain clothes police officers drove to the property and parked about 50 metres away
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... colleagues

NASA has zilt in terms of evidence, just pure grandstanding
NB: quick lesson:do NOT involve your private residence in politics
just cut the bullshit and move on!
anonymousz,
NASA's tallying center in Runda is close to Orengo's residence just like your mother's vagina is close to her anus. It is easy to confuse NASA's tallying center for Orengo's residence the same way your father's erect penis confuses your mother's vagina and ends up drilling her anus.

Respectfully,

User avatar
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods
Posts: 10296
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 am

nowayhaha wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:51 am
This is not the Doctor Masinde We knew....
Like your mother told you father "this is not the penis I know" after he failed to erect his soft penis even though your mother's vagina was longing for it?

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by Garlic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am

Why are you obsessed with your parents genitals? You didn't know they had them until now?
Grow up!

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 am
nowayhaha wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:51 am
This is not the Doctor Masinde We knew....
Like your mother told you father "this is not the penis I know" after he failed to erect his soft penis even though your mother's vagina was longing for it?

Respectfully,

User avatar
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods
Posts: 10296
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:34 am

Garlic wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am
Why are you obsessed with your parents genitals? You didn't know they had them until now?
Grow up!
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 am
nowayhaha wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:51 am
This is not the Doctor Masinde We knew....
Like your mother told you father "this is not the penis I know" after he failed to erect his soft penis even though your mother's vagina was longing for it?

Respectfully,
The thing your father is used to screwing is not called a genital. Your father likes to drill your mother's tight anus.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by nowayhaha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 am

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 am
nowayhaha wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:51 am
This is not the Doctor Masinde We knew....
Like your mother told you father "this is not the penis I know" after he failed to erect his soft penis even though your mother's vagina was longing for it?

Respectfully,

You are not Dr Masinde period........its obvious you have hacked his account or have bought it......it will be clear soon.....dont try some of us

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:45 am

Poor NYASA...was that the most secure location the could find... :lol: they could have tried Tanzania embassy..
anonymousz wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:03 am
Police storm NASA tallying centre in Runda to rescue colleagues By Vincent Achuka | Published Fri, August 11th 2017 at 21:48 By Vincent Achuka , Vincent Achuka is party to the game

Image

see the pool above from Google satelite:
https://www.google.co.ke/maps/place/Cam ... 9687?hl=en
This prompted those inside to dismantle the computer systems and cart away thousands of documents to another house in the vicinity.
Guess who lives next door?
for about half an hour scanned the perimeter wall of the property while trying to peep inside.
plain clothes police officers drove to the property and parked about 50 metres away
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... colleagues

NASA has zilt in terms of evidence, just pure grandstanding
NB: quick lesson:do NOT involve your private residence in politics
just cut the bullshit and move on!
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

EddyRabbit
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4370
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: Nasa Runda tallying Center = James Orengo residence

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:55 am

Didn't know some NASA bigwigs live in Runda Kiambu despite talking about Kikuyus forced return to ancestral land
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], joste, kauhai and 15 guests