Politics
Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Re: They say a picture speaks a thousand words

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Energizer wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:52 pm
No wonder their faces looked they were melting as if made of wax :lol: :lol:
Not unlike when your father told your mother to wax the hair around her vagina before he could guide his wrinkling penis in your mother's waxed vagina.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by walahu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Energizer wrote:
So these 5 NASA hunters are now on the hook for Ksh 50 billion they must pay Jimi Wanjigi after failing to bring the antelope home? No wonder their faces looked they were melting as if made of wax :lol: :lol:
They failed to produce the "Ndeer" 😹😹😹
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm

The vagina joke though somewhat funny have run their course, however, I am one of the most westernized Kenyans out there. I will throw my two cents on the vagina and mother insults. Here in the west, that's not a big deal, the vagina is just another part of a human female body. Us westerners do not live in the weird world where people think that their parents do not have sex. I kiss my wife in presence of my kids and my son always jokingly says"get a room" or something similar to that. Sex, vagina, dick in our world is totally demystified. For example, if one of my parents became disabled in a way that they cannot take care of themselves, If i am the only one available, I will take care of them without batting an eye. A person with this attitude will probably leave a relative to rot in a mad house in kakamega just because of their believes and taboos. Though the mother vagina insults are funny, they are also a manifestation of a primordial, primitive old geezer.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

fairandbalanced

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm

The old economy quacks cannot handle the new world order where SGR's are completed on no time, china is building cities the size of Chicago in no time while it took 200yrs to build London, we are in a completely new economy, his CV is almost irrelevant now. Apply to companies like google, they do not even ask for CV, they want to know if you can code. My son and his friends can write apps on anything, none of them is even anywhere near college yet.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 pm

fairandbalanced wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm
The old economy quacks cannot handle the new world order where SGR's are completed on no time..
That's like saying that your mother's vagina is so deep she can handle a penis as long as SGR train. I believe you but I pity your father.

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

fairandbalanced

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Haha..I think you have gone off the SGR rail but looking at what I am working with down there and assuming that I inherited my huge cock from my dad then I hope my mother was deep cause that is SGR down there which can cause a lot of pain.

YellowOne

Unread post by YellowOne » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 pm

dagitari, the eqyptian build pyramids for their king. the taj mahal was build as an expression for some wants to another human being. you have reached a point in your most intimate inner most thought that you would want to build a special shrine for ("quotes deleted") that has the inner most room reserved for masturbation. good luck and if you create a gofundme account for it, trust me many members may contribute a helping hand, no pun intended!
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 pm
xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm
The old economy quacks cannot handle the new world order where SGR's are completed on no time..
That's like saying that your mother's vagina is so deep she can handle a penis as long as SGR train. I believe you but I pity your father.

Respectfully,
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 am

At least my mother's was waxed. Your mother's on the other hand was so heavily and thickly forrested your father's long bent dick got lost trying to find the right hole and ended up in her arsehole, yet your mother still somehow got pregnant. My hunch is that it is a bushman tracker from Botswana who tracked your mother's hole through the dense foliage to finally impregnate and give birth to you, a 5ft tall physical and intellectual 'mbilikimo' now over 70 years old and has never grown up.

Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:23 pm
Energizer wrote:
No wonder their faces looked they were melting as if made of wax :lol: :lol:
Not unlike when your father told your mother to wax the hair around her vagina before he could guide his wrinkling penis in your mother's waxed vagina.

Respectfully,
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 am

obienga wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:33 pm
NattyDread,

This photo from yesterday is worth a thousand words.
One fool is wondering how he'll get his money back, the other agonizing about how he'll pay.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 am

NattyDread wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 am
obienga wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:33 pm
NattyDread,

This photo from yesterday is worth a thousand words.
One fool is wondering how he'll get his money back, the other agonizing about how he'll pay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: