Level: Aristocrats

They say a picture speaks a thousand words

Unread post by chui » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:28 am

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: They say a picture speaks a thousand words

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:54 am

This idiot needs to just go away
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

obienga
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by obienga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: the economic quack has lost his mind not that it wasn't already partially lost

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:26 am

Kenya's main domestic poll monitoring organisation, ELOG, said on Saturday it had found no evidence to suggest this week's election was manipulated or inaccurate, as the Opposition have attested.

ELOG's parallel vote tally projected a victory for President Uhuru Kenyatta with 54 percent of ballots cast, compared to an official count of 54.3 per cent.

This was well within ELOG's 1.9 per cent margin of error, the group said.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/ ... n_c1615382

Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 am

obienga wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: the economic quack has lost his mind not that it wasn't already partially lost
Here is Dr. Ndii's credentials. He has a doctorate and M.Sc degrees from the University of Oxford, an MA and BA degrees from the University of Nairobi, and he is a Rhodes Scholar and Eisenhower Fellow.

Can you compare the above credentials to your mother's vagina whose only credential is accepting your father's softly erect penis?

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

YellowOne

Unread post by YellowOne » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
man, i think a mbuta would have a bigger variations of curses to throw at anybody who would dare take it out of its habitat!
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 am

Can you compare the above credentials to your mother's vagina whose only credential is accepting your father's softly erect penis?

Respectfully,
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 am

What does the senile old man have to say besides having an opportunity to spew open his sewer? Judging by Yellowone's post, I can surmise it was yet another attempt through self projection in attempting to hype up the unemployable economic quack who has been consigned to conjuring fake numbers and databases in political tallying centers while writing bogus articles devoid of facts to mislead the public.

The government of Rwanda wisely saw fit not to renew his contract and no organization of international repute has wisely ever sought to have the quack in its ranks.
Doctor Masinde, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 am

Wajaluo watajuta sasa. Watapigwa vita Kali Sana ya baridi
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Remember Ndii's feigned anger when he was asked about one of NASA's 3 manifestos?

He claimed that cartels had drafted it in the dark of night and it was not the official document. Now it emerges that he was a witness to the evil document and smack behind the evil genius behind it, Jimmy Wanjigi.

NASA Memorandum-1-page-001.jpg
NASA Memorandum-1-page-001.jpg (433.48 KiB) Viewed 403 times
NASA Memorandum-1-page-002.jpg
NASA Memorandum-1-page-002.jpg (423.39 KiB) Viewed 403 times
NASA Memorandum-1-page-003.jpg
NASA Memorandum-1-page-003.jpg (344.55 KiB) Viewed 403 times
Last edited by NattyDread on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:24 pm

jaCon is kaput, end of story!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm

I don't know why I have a hunch you are Forwardoh aka Omollo. Those handles would go nuclearly vulgar after running out of ideas.
Doctor Masinde wrote:
obienga wrote:
Here is Dr. Ndii's credentials. He has a doctorate and M.Sc degrees from the University of Oxford, an MA and BA degrees from the University of Nairobi, and he is a Rhodes Scholar and Eisenhower Fellow.

Respectfully,
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

Doctor Masinde
His Worship The Chief Executive Officer- Council of gods

Unread post by Doctor Masinde » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:55 pm

FARAJA wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm
I don't know why I have a hunch you are Forwardoh aka Omollo. Those handles would go nuclearly vulgar after running out of ideas.
Doctor Masinde wrote:
obienga wrote:

Respectfully,
Like your mother told your father "I don't know why I have a hunch you are a premature ejaculator. Those hanging balls of yours usually touch my thighs after running out of semen but at the moment they are touching my thighs even before you insert that soft penis of yours in my vagina".

Respectfully,
Dr. Fred Shamalla Masinde, MB; ChB, DDS, Philosophiae Doctor.
Brooklyn, NY

doctormasinde@yahoo.com
Rombo to en mana rombo ma kata miye telo to podi en mana rombo!

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Understood, Babu. I'll be magnanimous for a while until you overcome the grief.
Doctor Masinde wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:55 pm
FARAJA wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm
Doctor Masinde wrote:

Respectfully,
Like your mother told your father "I don't know why I have a hunch you are a premature ejaculator. Those hanging balls of yours usually touch my thighs after running out of semen but at the moment they are touching my thighs even before you insert that soft penis of yours in my vagina".

Respectfully,
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:33 pm

NattyDread,

This photo from yesterday is worth a thousand words.
NattyDread wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 pm
Remember Ndii's feigned anger when he was asked about one of NASA's 3 manifestos?

He claimed that cartels had drafted it in the dark of night and it was not the official document. Now it emerges that he was a witness to the evil document and smack behind the evil genius behind it, Jimmy Wanjigi.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:52 pm

So these 5 NASA hunters are now on the hook for Ksh 50 billion they must pay Jimi Wanjigi after failing to bring the antelope home? No wonder their faces looked they were melting as if made of wax :lol: :lol:
NattyDread wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 pm

NASA Memorandum-1-page-001.jpg

NASA Memorandum-1-page-002.jpg

NASA Memorandum-1-page-003.jpg
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda