NIPATEANS

Politics
redeemer
Level: Imperial Majesty

NIPATEANS

Unread post by redeemer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:29 am

Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta is the 5th PORK. No doubt about it. After so much soul searching and analysis, I think Kenyans preferred Uhuru over baba. Walakhini, Kenyans ought to have considered baba's contributions to the republic. As a true democrat, I, Redeemer, pledge to work with the current Gava hata kama iko na waizi, wauaji, tenderprenuers, wafitini, wakabila, na hao wengine wote. The struggle continues mpaka pale kileleni. I urge the likes of Bryan, Okoths, forwados, Vooke, Otishostish, masinde (Johnny come lately's), na wengine wote, to take this thing lightly. Yes, they will laugh, scorn, and do anything to make you feel that your choice was laughable but I say to you....STAY STRONG...Kenya will rise again. :D
WSR = Will She Relax.... after 2017

bryan275
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NIPATEANS

Unread post by bryan275 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:33 am

Redeemer,

Ahsante, I am doing my bit by preaching peace and legal way forward. I have taken the personal decision to disengage from ALL criminal types.

Siku njema, and please do preach and maintain the peace in our beloved Kenya.
"Circumcision transitions a young man into a boy. "-NativeSon1(11/11/15)

Uhuru's an equal opportunity employer and doesnt discriminate even against odieros Jackal (30/12/15)-Lying bastard

Garlic

Unread post by Garlic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:38 am

Thank you Redeemer. At the crucial moment you make the right call.
Raila's place in Kenyan history is obvious but in future people and scholars will look at it objectively devoid of today's prejudice.

AntiHubris

Unread post by AntiHubris » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:06 am

Personally my offer of respect for the loser was conditional. But it is clear the fake democrat has decided to play the violence card.
http://www.nipate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 74#p576874
Garlic wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:38 am
Thank you Redeemer. At the crucial moment you make the right call.
Raila's place in Kenyan history is obvious but in future people and scholars will look at it objectively devoid of today's prejudice.

Energizer
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:02 am

As long as Raila fails to respect the will of Kenyans and doesn't concede, and is instead focused on inciting violence as he just did this afternoon in Kibra, he can frankly just go to hell.

Coddling this reckless buffoon as a 'freedom fighter' and constantly bending over to accommodate his tantrums is completely the wrong thing to do now, in my view.

It is time to just ignore him and his theatrics and treat him with the contempt he rightly deserves, while keeping an unblinking eye on his excitable goons. It is hilarious that his Man Friday James Orengo is calling for a boycott of the Daily Nation yet the entire media seems to have already shunned NASA first.

Where were Wetangula, Kalonzo and Isaac Rutto by the way? Looks like they are noiselessly tip-toeing and slithering away from the toxic fella.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:48 am

I respect your call. Lets join hands together now to Kosoa this government that will start with tyranny of numbers. remember Koigi: there are only two tribes in Kenya; the rich and the poor.

I want more SGR. I want to see more Level Four hospitals. I want to see Western and Nyanza exploit their agricultural farms and make Kenya a food secure country. All of ukambani can be farmed if we provide irrigation water. Electricity, good roads, education will level the playing filed.

For the next five years, lets demand MORE for our poor. No government will put food on your table but if it provides opportunity for self determination, we prosper.
redeemer wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:29 am
Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta is the 5th PORK. No doubt about it. After so much soul searching and analysis, I think Kenyans preferred Uhuru over baba. Walakhini, Kenyans ought to have considered baba's contributions to the republic. As a true democrat, I, Redeemer, pledge to work with the current Gava hata kama iko na waizi, wauaji, tenderprenuers, wafitini, wakabila, na hao wengine wote. The struggle continues mpaka pale kileleni. I urge the likes of Bryan, Okoths, forwados, Vooke, Otishostish, masinde (Johnny come lately's), na wengine wote, to take this thing lightly. Yes, they will laugh, scorn, and do anything to make you feel that your choice was laughable but I say to you....STAY STRONG...Kenya will rise again. :D
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.