HOLLY COW! Why does Uhuru's wife look like his grandmother?

Politics
SomaliWarlord
Level: Kurutu

HOLLY COW! Why does Uhuru's wife look like his grandmother?

Unread post by SomaliWarlord » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 am

Uhuru looks young for his age but his wife looks like the passage of time has mauled her

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: HOLLY COW! Why does Uhuru's wife look like his grandmother?

Unread post by FARAJA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Looks are deceiving. She's prolly more healthy than he is, given she can run a marathon. Can you?

She opted to go natural on her hair, an act that has inspired many Kenyan women. She wasn't dressed for the camera yesterday but she's a beloved First Lady and she's not a couch potato. Kenyatta on the other hand belong ro the club of kupaka nywele kiwi. Obviously if he let his natural hair show, perhaps he won't look younger than she is. He's 55 going on 56; she's around 52.

Macron of France is 39 married to a lady in her 60s and France isn't complaining. Or you'd say we aren't France?

Mrs Kenyatta is real and doesn't seem to dress to conform with the men image of a woman. I greatly admire that. The only real difference between a man and a woman is the anatomy and the hormones. If you can get over that and see her as a human being, she's very attractive a human for being real even with all the power and money that could transform her style into a Melania, if you know what I mean
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by walahu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:52 pm

How do you look?😹😹
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

SomaliWarlord

Unread post by SomaliWarlord » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:31 pm

walahu wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:52 pm
How do you look?😹😹
Here's my passport picture Image

SaltyLight
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by SaltyLight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:02 am

FARAJA wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:35 pm
Looks are deceiving. She's prolly more healthy than he is, given she can run a marathon. Can you?

She opted to go natural on her hair, an act that has inspired many Kenyan women. She wasn't dressed for the camera yesterday but she's a beloved First Lady and she's not a couch potato. Kenyatta on the other hand belong ro the club of kupaka nywele kiwi. Obviously if he let his natural hair show, perhaps he won't look younger than she is. He's 55 going on 56; she's around 52.

Macron of France is 39 married to a lady in her 60s and France isn't complaining. Or you'd say we aren't France?

Mrs Kenyatta is real and doesn't seem to dress to conform with the men image of a woman. I greatly admire that. The only real difference between a man and a woman is the anatomy and the hormones. If you can get over that and see her as a human being, she's very attractive a human for being real even with all the power and money that could transform her style into a Melania, if you know what I mean
The person you are addressing is a deportee from the US and currently wear tight jeans as a symbol of status in Mogadishu. When you respond to a Zoomalian, you give him life.

kayoh
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by kayoh » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:47 am

SaltyLight wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:02 am
FARAJA wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:35 pm

The person you are addressing is a deportee from the US and currently wear tight jeans as a symbol of status in Mogadishu. When you respond to a Zoomalian, you give him life.
All nipateans,remember these words of wisdom! Sometimes I wonder what these Anorexics would do without attention.

SomaliWarlord

Unread post by SomaliWarlord » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 am

You are spreading hateful words towards my area, I suggest you consult with your mind.

walahu
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by walahu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 am

SomaliWarlord wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:31 pm
walahu wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:52 pm
How do you look?😹😹
You seem like an ok KDF target. What happened to your head?😱
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

Roadrunner
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Roadrunner » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:14 am

Your resemblance to E.T is uncanny are you related? :lol: :lol: :lol:
SomaliWarlord wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:31 pm
[/quote]