Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Politics
okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 am

We must be prepared to defend our people .

AntiHubris
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2928
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by AntiHubris » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:16 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: keyboard warrior, the people have spoken. Loudly. The world has witnessed. Tell Babuu to suck it up.
okoths72 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 am
We must be prepared to defend our people .
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-12-15-12-32.png
Screenshot_2017-08-12-15-12-32.png (219.83 KiB) Viewed 460 times

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2161
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by Garlic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 am

You fools never learn. Your anti-Kikuyu tirade just backfired on you. You lost badly because you thought Kenyans are will buy into Joshua's anti-Gema tirade. Sorry it didn't work..

Just your scaremongering won't work. What evidence do you have that only Kikuyus have been deployed to Luo zones? Your incitement won't work.
okoths72 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 am
We must be prepared to defend our people .

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 am

Blood thirsty Kikuyus cowards you could not beat Hon Raila in a free and fair elections , musandos hands did the job for you murderers.
Garlic wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 am
You fools never learn. Your anti-Kikuyu tirade just backfired on you. You lost badly because you thought Kenyans are will buy into Joshua's anti-Gema tirade. Sorry it didn't work..

Just your scaremongering won't work. What evidence do you have that only Kikuyus have been deployed to Luo zones? Your incitement won't work.
okoths72 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 am
We must be prepared to defend our people .

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10014
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 am

Umefufuka and found your way out of the rubble after Jubilee 'shock and awe', to now thump your puny chest? :lol: :lol: :lol:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2175
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by FARAJA » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:24 am

Okoths72,
Like you've always reminded us, Raila Tinga is a billionaire enjoying his loot in a sprawling mansion in Karen, prolly laughing on the phone with Uhuru but presenting a different face to his subjects like you who call him baba. sasa ni babu.

Your hate of Kikuyus will trip you again and again. You saw Muthama do it at Nyayo Stadium on the eve of the 2013 elections and spooked Kikuyus and drove them to the polls. We saw kalonzo repeat it at Uhuru Park on the eve of 2017 elections and helped drive Central to the polls in greater numbers.

Central had the highest voter turn out at 86 per cent while Nyanza had the second highest voter turnout at under 80 per cent. Thanks to Kalonzo telling Mt Kenya to lie low in broad daylight. did Raila correct him? Kikuyus were scared of Raila. No more.

Raila brought us 42 against 1. During the last four years, he coined 41 against 2. Now, Uhuru has been re-elected by nearly all tribes of Kenya except perhaps the kambas and Luos. He got majority of Maa votes-both Masai and Samburu. He got majority of votes from WaSomali. He got votes by Luhyas-9 MPS were voted on a Jubilee ticket.

Its very possible, there'll be no Kikuyu on the ticket in 2022. Other tribes will lead.

And you're still stuck on Kikuyu hatred?


okoths72 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 am
Blood thirsty Kikuyus cowards you could not beat Hon Raila in a free and fair elections , musandos hands did the job for you murderers.
Garlic wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 am
You fools never learn. Your anti-Kikuyu tirade just backfired on you. You lost badly because you thought Kenyans are will buy into Joshua's anti-Gema tirade. Sorry it didn't work..

Just your scaremongering won't work. What evidence do you have that only Kikuyus have been deployed to Luo zones? Your incitement won't work.
okoths72 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 am
We must be prepared to defend our people .
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

sms
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1981
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by sms » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:15 am

okoths72 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 am
Blood thirsty Kikuyus cowards you could not beat Hon Raila in a free and fair elections , musandos hands did the job for you murderers.
Jaruo scum your baba is the one who killed msando so that you can cry foul after getting the beating at elections. Not one election observer says the elections were not free and fair, just jaruo vagabonds and petty crooks like you. Shenzi.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 am

Mtoto WA Malaya wa karomaindo
sms wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:15 am
okoths72 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 am
Blood thirsty Kikuyus cowards you could not beat Hon Raila in a free and fair elections , musandos hands did the job for you murderers.
Jaruo scum your baba is the one who killed msando so that you can cry foul after getting the beating at elections. Not one election observer says the elections were not free and fair, just jaruo vagabonds and petty crooks like you. Shenzi.

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4636
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by obienga » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Jakuonist, many Jakuonists will be fired from their jobs tomorrow thanks to their following of Jakuon's instructions that they should not report to work. When their employers fire their behinds, Jakuon in his true colours as a political conman will do absolutely nothing to put food on their tables.

These police officers are preaching peace and sharing their talents with Kenyans while Jakuonist thugs led by Orengo and the merchant of violence seek to vilify them as "Mungiki" in an attempt to spur their deaths at the hands of gullible Jakuonists. They are Kenyans too.


This is Jakuon and Orengo's definition of unarmed peaceful protests where the brandishing and use of deadly weapons is the norm:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

EddyRabbit
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4370
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Jaluos are inherently dumb and incapable of rational thinking
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

drumaster
Level: Rising star
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 am

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by drumaster » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:39 pm

This is tiring. Twendelee na maisha

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by okoths72 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Another child of a Kikuyu prostitute fatherless chokoras.
EddyRabbit wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:56 pm
Jaluos are inherently dumb and incapable of rational thinking

sms
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1981
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Kikuyu police/military sent to predominant luo areas to kill luos.this is a genocide.

Unread post by sms » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

All these ihees in Nairobi slums should be circumcised and sent back to Nyanza. We are tired of baboons.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], mzeejarateng007, pj wa njambi and 12 guests