Maximum Number of Protesters to Die - 50?

Politics
SaltyLight
Level: Imperial Majesty

Maximum Number of Protesters to Die - 50?

Unread post by SaltyLight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 am

I'm trying to see how many protesters are likely to die before ojingas raise their hands. So far, we've got calm returning in certain areas, but Ojinga seems to be calling for more bloodshed. I think about 11 have so far died. Unfortunate that a 12 year old girl was shot as a result of Ojingas mass acson. So how many rioters are going to be killed before it subsides? We always knew that a few would die due to Ojingas thirst for blood. I pray that no more does.

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Maximum Number of Protesters to Die - 50?

Unread post by AntiHubris » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:43 am

Perhaps there is an Aladwa tallying centre with accurate numbers?
SaltyLight wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 am
I'm trying to see how many protesters are likely to die before ojingas raise their hands. So far, we've got calm returning in certain areas, but Ojinga seems to be calling for more bloodshed. I think about 11 have so far died. Unfortunate that a 12 year old girl was shot as a result of Ojingas mass acson. So how many rioters are going to be killed before it subsides? We always knew that a few would die due to Ojingas thirst for blood. I pray that no more does.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 am

Took the words right out of my mouth...i was wondering what Aladwa's 'watu wakufe kiasi' threshold is and if he is keeping score.
AntiHubris wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:43 am
SaltyLight wrote:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

sms

Unread post by sms » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:05 am

Ojinga saw on news that Kibra and Kisumu were reverting to normalcy, and he decided to go and whip up some hatred immediately. This man's madness knows no bounds. How does he decide to visit the family of a girl who was killed by his own reckless actions and words?
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:29 am

AntiHubris wrote:
SaltyLight wrote:
The guys were expecting more bloodshed than this. Kisumu Governor has already urged people to be peaceful. I guess he wants to see Raila out of political power. The Media houses have already reported that violence is subsiding and Raila is offended that things are happening without him he wants to be relevant. Hii ni hasira ya masakari and i hope police can arrest some looters about 100 and start court cases. This will ring into their minds 5 months from now

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:32 am

Jakuon's violent thugs are the ones causing disturbances and mayhem.

That is why the residents whose lifes are being threatened and disrupted by these thugs are only too willing to extend kindness to the police officers.
sms wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:05 am
Ojinga saw on news that Kibra and Kisumu were reverting to normalcy, and he decided to go and whip up some hatred immediately. This man's madness knows no bounds. How does he decide to visit the family of a girl who was killed by his own reckless actions and words?

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:40 am

This is why Orengo and Jakuon are calling for a boycott of Daily Nation and NTV. They cannot afford for such rationale and calm thinking to disrupt their violent plans, thus they asked Jakuonists not to watch NTV or read the DN anymore.

"The boat of democracy is not sinking, the boat of democracy is afloat. Don't sink us with the storm. We have our destiny in our own hands, not in the hands of the King"

YellowOne

Unread post by YellowOne » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:54 am

at this point in time where quite a few have died after an expression like "ndio Raila akue Rais, lazima watu wakufe kiasi" AntiHubris you should be warning YellowOne that Kiasi could mean two or ten or thousand or in its true meaning unimaginable number!
AntiHubris wrote:
SaltyLight wrote:
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-